• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:33:25 AM
Have yet to hear his program.  Have yet to hear yours.  No intention of ever tuning into either one.

That said, thanks for the amusement...

Bye bitch you wont be missed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 06:34:45 AM

whats up jackstar youre late for the massacre...... remember pussies I'm live every Saturday night id be more than happy to kick your ass on the air as well.

Jackstar

I feel like this is a test you've all asked me to help you cheat on.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:35:29 AM
whats up jackstar youre late for the massacre...... remember pussies I'm live every Saturday night id be more than happy to kick your ass on the air as well.
Oh yeah, that'll bring in the listeners. Why are you picking on JackStar? He never did nothing to you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 06:36:18 AM

I really don't give a fuck Jackstar, I'm just glad you are here to watch me kick the dog shit out of these girls.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:37:34 AM
Oh yeah, that'll bring in the listeners. Why are you picking on JackStar? He never did nothing to you.

I wasn't picking on jackstar but youre a fucking idiot, who cant comprehend jack shit.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 06:36:18 AM
It's "y'all" you maroon.  >:(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:38:34 AM
It's "y'all" you maroon.  >:(

Sorry you know I don't speak white trash

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:31:49 AM
When someone slanders you and talks non sense to your personal friends, you too would love to punch someone in the mouth. Again you would never know, since you're a loser like Daniel.
I suppose the difference is that I would just do it rather than posting on a forum that someday, if I'm ever in the neighbourhood, and I'm still feeling upset, and my schedule allows it (and I'm not busy all day at a con) that I might try to pay my old friend a visit to punch him.  Pretty weak.  Also, leaving a pretty incriminating trail if you ever did follow through with the threat.  You will no longer be able to claim that it was spontaneous or that he initiated it.

In short, you just bought yourself a shit load of legal trouble if you followed through.  It pretty much tells me that it is empty threats from a keyboard warrior (or that you are lacking intelligence.) Which is it?

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:38:56 AM
Sorry you know I don't speak white trash
Tell us all about that great place you live in again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:40:30 AM
Tell us all about that great place you live in again.

not white trash middle America like you.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:34:04 AM
you can respond to this one Daniel, as I know you want to feel like you won the argument but the argument is that your a little bitch your upset I don't do a show with you, you've been crying and talking shit about me since October. You cant move on with your life, consider getting professional help. I will continue to do my thing while you look and act immature.

Whatever man, I have had enough of your high school bullshit and you showing people text messages or personal emails, that shit is illegal and you are going too far just like you always have.

I am done with this only because I see the terrible negativity and darkness it is causing and it is the right thing to disengage, however I do not respect you at all.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:39:39 AM
I suppose the difference is that I would just do it rather than posting on a forum that someday, if I'm ever in the neighbourhood, and I'm still feeling upset, and my schedule allows it (and I'm not busy all day at a con) that I might try to pay my old friend a visit to punch him.  Pretty weak.  Also, leaving a pretty incriminating trail if you ever did follow through with the threat.  You will no longer be able to claim that it was spontaneous or that he initiated it.

In short, you just bought yourself a shit load of legal trouble if you followed through.  It pretty much tells me that it is empty threats from a keyboard warrior (or that you are lacking intelligence.) Which is it?
Have yet to hear his program.  Have yet to hear yours.  No intention of ever tuning into either one.

That said, thanks for the amusement this evening...

Sue me then bitch, why youre still here is beyond me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
Whatever man, I have had enough of your high school bullshit and you showing people text messages or personal emails, that shit is illegal and you are going too far just like you always have.

I am done with this only because I see the terrible negativity and darkness it is causing and it is the right thing to disengage, however I do not respect you at all.

take you're own advice you idiotic mongoloid fruit cake, kill yourself Daniel.

Jackstar

I think now is a fabulous time to mention that the other thread is up to 124 pages and I've never even clicked on it. Whatever is happening here, it's completely inscrutable.

Is a Bush or a Rockefeller involved? Asking for a friend.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

Michael, rest easy. As much as I dislike you right now I would not be ok with fucking up some young dudes life either.

You are just a shit, I don't have to sue you.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
not white trash middle America like you.
West coast trash then? What does that look like? Y'all need to use old tyres for your sandals Myke?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 06:42:32 AM
I think now is a fabulous time to mention that the other thread is up to 124 pages and I've never even clicked on it. Whatever is happening here, it's completely inscrutable.

Is a Bush or a Rockefeller involved? Asking for a friend.

Hopefully Daniel loses what is left of his hair, I also enjoy watching his mental state diminish. Rockefeller for sure Jack.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:43:03 AM
West coast trash then? What does that look like? Y'all need to use old tyres for your sandals Myke?

I look better than you homo.

username, you're not one of those Portland snowflakes that protested Trump's election win, are you?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:42:48 AM
Michael, rest easy. As much as I dislike you right now I would not be ok with fucking up some young dudes life either.

You are just a shit, I don't have to sue you.

You can't even afford a microphone, you can't even afford to go to conference, you can't sue for a fucking thing, I would enjoy beating your stupid retarded ass in a court room or in real life up to you which place you want to get bodied in.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:44:00 AM
I look better than you homo.
My homo looks pretty damn fine, you better be one good lookin bitch man.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:45:01 AM
My homo looks pretty damn fine, you better be one good lookin bitch man.

sure thing man.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2017, 06:44:26 AM
username, you're not one of those Portland snowflakes that protested Trump's election win, are you?

Protesting is for the ignorant, fuck Donald trump and fuck Clinton... fuck all of the kings men.

Jackstar

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking and fapping.

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:46:19 AM
Protesting is for the ignorant, fuck Donald trump and fuck Clinton... fuck all of the kings men.

Fair enough, then.  Carry on.

Okay guys. Here's a little something for anyone to use at their discretion.  ;)     ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 06:47:31 AM
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking and fapping.

keep drinking my man and watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NdawQbbtss&t=45s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:46:19 AM

but what of the king's horses...and Humpty?!  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y38Ec57yMG8

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

Are you drunk?  Why am I going to sue you?  I simply pointed out that you just closed off the possibility of engaging in the very action that you are threatening by publicly posting your intention.  You should have just beat him.  Now you have bought yourself a shitload of legal trouble if you ever follow through on your threat.

You have also given him all the evidence he needs if he ever beats the shit out of you as he will point to this thread, your written intention, and claim that you threw the first punch at woo woo con.

As to why I'm still here? Not bed time, yet.