• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on December 26, 2016, 07:16:12 PM
Wells getting hitched, and it broke on YOUR program. A major coup.

I had seen the news a while back on Facebook.  Wells posted a picture, and captioned it "She said yes".

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 26, 2016, 07:29:26 PM
Facebook.  Wells posted a picture, and captioned it "She said yes".

And they say romance and chivalry are dead. Well, so's calligraphy.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2016, 07:55:38 PM

apparently so...

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2016, 07:55:38 PM

I have to correct myself, I don't see it on Facebook, it must have been on his CTM site.  No, I just checked, it was on Facebook, but it's now removed if you follow the link.

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/OBmksYNlUK4

Episode 10: End of Days to Midnight

After taking a few calls and telling a few stories, Michael welcomed iconic radio personality John B. Wells to this special Friday edition of End of Days. Once a popular weekend host on Coast to Coast AM, John now hosts Caravan to Midnight, a nightly show of wide-ranging topics from an alternative point of view.

This much anticipated, encore conversation somewhere in time was full of wisdom from John's multi-decade career in voice work and talk radio, including plenty of audiophile advice about things like sound quality in analog and digital equipment and choosing the right headphones and microphones.

John explained how his ratings success at Coast to Coast AM “made certain people uncomfortable,” and that his preference for political and conspiracy topics may have played a role in his dismissal as well. He said the two best things to happen in his career were going to work for Coast, and being released from Coast (so he could then forge ahead with his own independent show).

When the interview ventured into political topics, John was clear about his disappointment in the left’s failures and Obama's presidency, and expressed cautious optimism for Trump to be a stronger leader. In response to Michael’s distrust for Russia in the political sphere, John shared his thoughts about the Russian people’s history of survival and rugged individualism, and how this informs their politics.

Ultimately, John and Michael agreed that politics obscure the reality of any issue, and that’s why the political realm is always such a circus. John described the world’s problems in terms of this show’s apocalyptic theme: "These may not be the end days,” he said, "but they’ll certainly do until the end days get here."

Throughout the interview, John kept returning to a thoughtful and philosophical perspective on his life and work. He talked about meditation, moments of clarity, and going within to find truth. As the interview concluded, John talked about owing his career success to “The One” who put him on Earth and gave him his skills:

“All of this was just seeing a stepping stone appear, having enough faith to step on it, and waiting until another one appeared.”

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 26, 2016, 11:35:13 PM
http://youtu.be/OBmksYNlUK4

Episode 10: End of Days to Midnight

After taking a few calls and telling a few stories, Michael welcomed iconic radio personality John B. Wells to this special Friday edition of End of Days. Once a popular weekend host on Coast to Coast AM, John now hosts Caravan to Midnight, a nightly show of wide-ranging topics from an alternative point of view.

This much anticipated, encore conversation somewhere in time was full of wisdom from John's multi-decade career in voice work and talk radio, including plenty of audiophile advice about things like sound quality in analog and digital equipment and choosing the right headphones and microphones.

John explained how his ratings success at Coast to Coast AM “made certain people uncomfortable,” and that his preference for political and conspiracy topics may have played a role in his dismissal as well. He said the two best things to happen in his career were going to work for Coast, and being released from Coast (so he could then forge ahead with his own independent show).

When the interview ventured into political topics, John was clear about his disappointment in the left’s failures and Obama's presidency, and expressed cautious optimism for Trump to be a stronger leader. In response to Michael’s distrust for Russia in the political sphere, John shared his thoughts about the Russian people’s history of survival and rugged individualism, and how this informs their politics.

Ultimately, John and Michael agreed that politics obscure the reality of any issue, and that’s why the political realm is always such a circus. John described the world’s problems in terms of this show’s apocalyptic theme: "These may not be the end days,” he said, "but they’ll certainly do until the end days get here."

Throughout the interview, John kept returning to a thoughtful and philosophical perspective on his life and work. He talked about meditation, moments of clarity, and going within to find truth. As the interview concluded, John talked about owing his career success to “The One” who put him on Earth and gave him his skills:

“All of this was just seeing a stepping stone appear, having enough faith to step on it, and waiting until another one appeared.”

This was an outstanding, professional show, Myke.  Keep this up and you're gonna be big time in no time! ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2016, 11:52:14 PM
Jesus, spoilers, Dude.
OMG.  Pizzagator?  Really??! :o    Have you no limit, Jackstar?   

Wait.    What am I thinking?

Never mind. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 26, 2016, 11:57:38 PM
Have you no limit, Jackstar?   

Let's find out together. What's your credit card number?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2016, 12:01:55 AM
Let's find out together. What's your credit card number?

555-13-NOYB. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 26, 2016, 11:53:52 PM
This was an outstanding, professional show, Myke.  Keep this up and you're gonna be big time in no time! ;) ;D

Thank you, there were some calls coming in for John, however I wasn't going to answer those. This was a classic.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 27, 2016, 12:12:50 AM

Thank you, there were some calls coming in for John, however, I wasn't going to answer those. This was a classic.
Twern't me.  I called in during the first hour, you know, when he was time traveling, lol. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 27, 2016, 12:16:23 AM
Twern't me.  I called in during the first hour, you know, when he was time traveling, lol. ;)

Hehe, well if you wanted to talk to him, I would have allowed you to.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 27, 2016, 12:18:58 AM
Hehe, well if you wanted to talk to him, I would have allowed you to.
Thank you, Myke, but the show flows much smoother without calls.  You can always block in a segment for call-ins in the following hour next time you have him on.

Jackstar

I'm getting the impression that Wells would rather take a warm enema than a call.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2016, 12:26:12 AM
I'm getting the impression that Wells would rather take a warm enema than a call.
How about a warm enema for a call?

Jackstar

I believe the purpose of an enema is to expel refuse, not take on more.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 27, 2016, 01:36:53 AM
Happiness is a warm enema.

When I think of happiness, I imagine a nice warm blanket wrapped around me... but now visions of a warm enema have entered me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2016, 12:26:12 AM

That may be fair to say.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 27, 2016, 12:25:13 AM
Thank you, Myke, but the show flows much smoother without calls.  You can always block in a segment for call-ins in the following hour next time you have him on.

I've been told I'm a bit intimidating to talk to, for those who are new. Well i do bite pretty hard, when tempted. The show flowed just right, loved talking to you and the rest of the callers. However things went very well & don't regret picking up the calls at the end. I'll see what he says, next time we do one of these.

That was a great interview Michael! Wells opens up to you for whatever reason. Maybe it's the voice, or you are kindred spirits.
Who is up next, my brother?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Original Larry on December 28, 2016, 03:44:36 PM
That was a great interview Michael! Wells opens up to you for whatever reason. Maybe it's the voice, or you are kindred spirits.
+1! ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 28, 2016, 03:44:36 PM

I look up to John, not my voice some people hate my voice. There's a lot coming in 2017. Thank you btw.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on December 27, 2016, 01:53:50 PM

When I think of happiness, I imagine a nice warm blanket wrapped around me... but now visions of a warm enema have entered me.

Corona Kitty

Tomorrow 7:30 pm pst is the funeral don't miss it

malliard

funeral.. what you are killing the show? what a year

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 31, 2016, 01:38:54 AM
Tomorrow 7:30 pm pst is the funeral don't miss it
I get it (heh, heh). ;)

No New Year's Eve show tonight? :(

Wait, what am I thinking? 

You are not an ugly old crow who has nowhere to go. 
You are a dynamic young man, with a New Year's Eve plan.

Happy New Year, Myke! ;D