• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
It means call in and I'll serve you a proper beating

Oh my word. Or is that 'oh my gawd'?

You taking your pointers from "How to make it big in broadcasting by being a petulant child"?

Or

"Unprofessionalism in broadcasting, and how to alienate potential listeners by being a tool".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 11:44:37 AM
Oh my word. Or is that 'oh my gawd'?

You taking your pointers from "How to make it big in broadcasting by being a petulant child"?

Or

"Unprofessionalism in broadcasting, and how to alienate potential listeners by being a tool".

Again put up or shut up, you've got the number step up. It worked for Donald trump, being unprofessional is the cool thing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 11:46:50 AM
Again put up or shut up, you've got the number step up. It worked for Donald trump, being unprofessional is the cool thing.

Put up what for fucks sake? Massage your ego by calling into your monologue so you can puff your chest out and have a self satisfied smirk that you 'showed the fucking limey'?

Yeah, you'll go far in broadcasting..right off the pier.

whoozit

Is this the new Falkie thread?

Ciardelo

Quote from: whoozit on January 02, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Defcon Myke is definitely vying for top billing over Falkie for derpness today.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 12:41:59 PM
Defcon Myke is definitely vying for top billing over Falkie for derpness today.

Derpness? Great word.!! ;D

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on January 02, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Funny that you should ask. I was just going to comment that this is better than the Falkie thread as we have two self-unaware, narcissistic personalities who love sharing too much information, whine when others comment on what is "none of their business", and have the maturity of a ten year old live posting.  (Oh, and they each have a youtube channel that I assume nobody watches.) 

This is the  2017 Falkiesque thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 03:42:09 PM
Funny that you should ask. I was just going to comment that this is better than the Falkie thread as we have two self-unaware, narcissistic personalities who love sharing too much information, whine when others comment on what is "none of their business", and have the maturity of a ten year old live posting.  (Oh, and they each have a youtube channel that I assume nobody watches.) 

^^^^^ This!!! Oh yes this.

WOTR

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 10:54:29 AM
She didn't want my help with anything dude. She is a psychoanalyst and has been manipulating us.
Bwahaha.  Anybody want to provide me her email address so I can send a link to this thread?  I think she really needs to see it.  She can either come here,  confirm that one or the other is mentally unstable, or go home, lock the door and start typing up a paper to have published.

Anybody?  I assume she has a public email address if she has been on the "radio.'

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

^^^^^ This!!! Oh yes this.
I have not even logged onto "the general musings" thread yet.  This one held out much more promise today.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 10:24:11 AM
BOTH of you have digenerated since you BOTH hosted together. You're BOTH up your own arses now, having this bitch slapping episode played out on a public forum, very professional!!

Much like George, I assume that they believe that "any publicity will bring in the listeners."  This is "designed to make them money."  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 03:47:26 PM
I have not even logged onto "the general musings" thread yet.  This one held out much more promise today.

Much like George, I assume that they believe that "any publicity will bring in the listeners."  This is "designed to make them money."  :D

They'll no doubt have another round later. I suspect they're currently sleeping the brave juice off.

Corona Kitty

Brave juice? who talks like that? I exposed multiple people in this thread. Yet you still moan and complain lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 12:08:51 PM
Put up what for fucks sake? Massage your ego by calling into your monologue so you can puff your chest out and have a self satisfied smirk that you 'showed the fucking limey'?

Yeah, you'll go far in broadcasting..right off the pier.

you'll keep listening & posting dumb shit lol, limp wristed accent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:12:19 PM

you'll keep listening & posting dumb shit lol.

To you? Don't flatter youself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 04:13:15 PM
To you? Don't flatter youself.

You're still here aren't you? I'm flattered you care so much to continue to bump and listen to my show. You're welcome, remember your limp wristed accent is invited to join in, so I can pillage you on air.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
Brave juice? who talks like that? I exposed multiple people in this thread. Yet you still moan and complain lol

Exposed who? You get an award or something?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 04:16:18 PM
Exposed who? You get an award or something?

come on now, don't be a fool now you've been here constantly reading away with your Dorito fingers.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

Are you trying to get them to stop?  This is the best show since Chefist v. Roswells back in the year '16.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2017, 04:20:23 PM
Are you trying to get them to stop?  This is the best show since Chefist v. Roswells back in the year '16.

That's kind of sad lol have your heroes fallen that badly?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:15:22 PM
You're still here aren't you? I'm flattered you care so much to continue to bump and listen to my show. You're welcome, remember your limp wristed accent is invited to join in, so I can pillage you on air.

Hey, the chicks love my limp wristed accent. It doesn't even have go through a modulater.

You do know they love it don't you?   ;D. Even SV gets envious.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 04:22:28 PM
Hey, the chicks love my limp wristed accent. It doesn't even have go through a modulater.

You do know they love it don't you?   ;D. Even SV gets envious.

I'm sure they do, that's why you have an image of yourself posted on this site.

Yorkshire pud

Different times, different times... ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

Only one?

WOTR

Get them to stop?  Hell, no.  I'm hoping to add a third cast member to the core.  I figure if we can get Laura here, it would be the equivalent of inviting "Ratty Patty" to the Falkie thread.

I may not be able to waste my time listening to their radio shows- but this is comedy gold.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

Let's see what you look like, post away. Humor me.

You said there's an image of me on here, so you've already seen what I look like.  ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 04:27:24 PM
Get them to stop?  Hell, no.  I'm hoping to add a third cast member to the core.  I figure if we can get Laura here, it would be the equivalent of inviting "Ratty Patty" to the Falkie thread.

I may not be able to waste my time listening to their radio shows- but this is comedy gold.

Bell gab should be sucking my cock, I gave you Daniel Senda. In a few years he will be a fat shit like George senda, making videos about me lol. On your knees bellgab.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 04:29:44 PM
You said there's an image of me on here, so you've already seen what I look like.  ::)

I haven't, don't know what you look like. However I'm sure you're nothing special. Humor me post your photo.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

Go get em cowboy lol

http://www.speakingofjung.com/

I don't think she is actually a degreed analyst. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:30:27 PM

I haven't, don't kmow what you look like. However I'm sure you're nothing special.

Ask me if it worries me, son.  ;D

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

How do you know?