• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2016, 05:52:43 PM
I missed Sat's show since TuneIn didn't seem to work - apparently there was another stream but I couldn't find it.  We've got two shows with similar names, website addresses, even the same damn font, on at the same time, except when special editions happen, aarrgh, ya know it's all getting a bit confusingish.

Hi, Zeebo.

Here is the backup link, should we need it again. ;)
http://mixlr.com/end-of-days-radio/

akwilly

Quote from: username on December 19, 2016, 04:46:33 PM

All are invited to call in, it's open season again.
what time is this happening?

Corona Kitty

Brooks Agnew also will be joining to be apart of the Christmas edition of the program.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on December 19, 2016, 06:10:13 PM
what time is this happening?

6:30 pm pst til about 8:00pm that's when I'll need to behave, brooks Agnew joins me at 8.... gotta put the game Face on.

akwilly

Quote from: username on December 19, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

6:30 pm pst til about 8:00pm that's when I'll need to behave, brooks Agnew joins me at 8.... gotta put the game Face on.
very cool, will check it out

These are the times when you find out who your real friends are. I hope you know I want to be in that number, Michael!
Keep on keeping on.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 19, 2016, 06:38:45 PM
These are the times when you find out who your real friends are. I hope you know I want to be in that number, Michael!
Keep on keeping on.

No problem, I know exactly who they are.... they aren't the ones who write emails to personal friends of mine, slandering me. Just makes them look more idiotic & childish than they already are. You definitely have been a great supporter of mine since the start.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on December 19, 2016, 06:58:29 PM

No problem, I know exactly who they are.... they aren't the ones who write emails to personal friends of mine, slandering me. Just makes them look more idiotic & childish than they already are. You definitely have been a great supporter of mine since the start.
OL supports that other big voice, JBW. When do you think you are going to monetize this show like JBW and put it up behind a paywall? That extra cash could buy lots of secure server space.

zeebo

Corona Kitty

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2016, 08:59:18 PM
Thanks starr, you're a, um, star.   :)

When Russian hackers attack the server, I go to mixlr as a back up. However things are fully operational now. We are set for lift off live tomorrow night. Let's hear some drunken office parties.

http://www.endofdaysradio.org/

Corona Kitty

•Party stories.... •

Did I really leave the room for that long? Now I can't edit my fecal-post.
Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2016, 07:35:47 PM
OL supports that other big voice, JBW. When do you think you are going to monetize this show like JBW and put it up behind a paywall? That extra cash could buy lots of secure server space.

Making a profit would be nice, maybe One day. Baby steps, the next move will be essential.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on December 19, 2016, 11:29:08 PM
•Party stories.... •

Did I really leave the room for that long? Now I can't edit my fecal-post.
Making a profit would be nice, maybe One day. Baby steps, the next move will be essential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl6s6DGapug

Jackstar

When exactly did Bill Murray change from an irascible boor who couldn't possibly get along with any of his co-workers, into the saint that we now see shoved into our faces every day, with his oh-so-casual cameo appearances fucking everywhere, but in a classy picture?

EDIT: "When exactly did Bill Murray change from an irascible boor who couldn't possibly get along with any of his co-workers, into the saint that we now see shoved into our faces every day, with his oh-so-casual cameo appearances fucking everywhere but in a classy picture?"

Ima leave it to the crowd to decide which is more apropos. You're welcome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 19, 2016, 11:41:08 PM
When exactly did Bill Murray change from an irascible boor who couldn't possibly get along with any of his co-workers, into the saint that we now see shoved into our faces every day, with his oh-so-casual cameo appearances fucking everywhere, but in a classy picture?

EDIT: "When exactly did Bill Murray change from an irascible boor who couldn't possibly get along with any of his co-workers, into the saint that we now see shoved into our faces every day, with his oh-so-casual cameo appearances fucking everywhere but in a classy picture?"

Ima leave it to the crowd to decide which is more apropos. You're welcome.

Every day?!  ???

Corona Kitty

Going live at 6:30 pm pst

with IBBY and Brooks Agnew tonight my goodness,

Christmas edition with a side of celebrity death review, plus calls from you out there.

Call in at 760 332-8947 or 760 332-8724

http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

chatroom
http://www.endofdaysradio.org/?page_id=9

akwilly

RoseGirl

I listened to your show for a bit but then had to run. It sounds good, though. Liked it a lot.  :)

Damn! did I miss a show? I'll have to check utube. By the way, if you decide to charge for the program, I am IN. Ryan Gable did it, and although I  like him, he tends to sound a little preachy sometimes

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 21, 2016, 04:16:32 PM
Damn! did I miss a show? I'll have to check utube. By the way, if you decide to charge for the program, I am IN. Ryan Gable did it, and although I  like him, he tends to sound a little preachy sometimes

This was last night..... The 2016 Christmas Extravaganza, featuring such internet darling's as Ibby.... Red... A.k.a. Curtis Axel A.k.A. Mudking.... also the main guest was Mr. Brooks Agnew. This was a delicious night.

Ryan is a good guy, we will see where things take us, as new doors have been opened.

https://youtu.be/CERnTk6fclQ

Corona Kitty

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 20, 2016, 09:44:43 PM
I listened to your show for a bit but then had to run. It sounds good, though. Liked it a lot.  :)

Thank you, call in one day to say hello.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on December 21, 2016, 10:54:16 PM

This was last night..... The 2016 Christmas Extravaganza, featuring such internet darling's as Ibby.... Red... A.k.a. Curtis Axel A.k.A. Mudking.... also the main guest was Mr. Brooks Agnew. This was a delicious night.

Ryan is a good guy, we will see where things take us, as new doors have been opened.
The call-ins were good, always good to hear from the sexual napalm crowd...my my.

I hope you have Brooks Agnew on again. I had the impression you tried to throttle him back a little to keep to your sappy Christmas Theme but he sure did have some insight into the alternative energy field and small business development policies of the current presidential administration.

Corona Kitty

Episode 9: Christmas Extravaganza

In the first half of End of Days: The Michael Decon Program, podcaster and friend of the show Ibby (aka “Inglorious Bitch”) joined Michael to kick off the holiday edition of the show.

Andy, Curtis, and Vanessa all called in for an on-air Christmas gathering, just the thing to commemorate the end of the year and the end of an error.

After the break, Michael welcomed master engineer, writer, and lecturer Brooks Agnew to the program. Brooks is the host of X-Squared Radio and author of numerous books and novels, including his most recent trilogy Bearth: Two Earths, One Race For Time.

Always a great conversationalist, Brooks had plenty to share, including the latest developments in the world of electric vehicles and wisdom about being a writer. He also had some strong opinions about the current political climate and the disappointments of the Obama administration.

For those who wanted a summary.

Corona Kitty

John B Wells is my guest tonight
5:30 pm pst live at endofdaysradio.org surprise.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 23, 2016, 10:53:10 AM

Cool, Myke, good on ya!

And, thank you for the early Christmas gift. ;)

Laurakinch

Quote from: username on December 23, 2016, 10:53:10 AM

Oh this'll be great, listening to these two trying to out-bass each other using their voice changers.

Drinking game: Each time Myke with a 'y' says "Oh myy gawwd.." take a shot.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 23, 2016, 01:32:25 PM
Cool, Myke, good on ya!

And, thank you for the early Christmas gift. ;)

You're welcome, this shall be fun.