• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

ninjashoes

A murderer?

Good for him for paying his debt to society but this is still sick sensationalist garbage and I completely dissasociate myself and the End of Days name from this.

Michael constantly wanted to censor my language, he was so jealous and had such a problem with my humor but having a murderer on is ok. Whetever Michael does is ok but god forbid Daniel TRY to make folks laugh.



Corona Kitty

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on December 17, 2016, 06:42:47 PM


I remember the story coming out. Hearing about Angel disappearing. To find out how how your guest Michael killed Angel,
to the dismembering of his body and mental state,
was absolutely crazy.

I can't believe he even got out. let alone has tons of vids on youtube now.

Very eccentric to the New York scene in the mid 90's.


It's outrageous he got out indeed, he paved the way for a wild generation.

Corona Kitty

my server was has been compromised, the show continues over at

http://mixlr.com/end-of-days-radio

for tonight

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 17, 2016, 09:45:38 PM
my server was has been compromised, the show continues over at

http://mixlr.com/end-of-days-radio

for tonight
Thanks, Myke. 
Can't keep a good man down. ;)








RoseGirl

Quote from: username on December 18, 2016, 02:18:37 AM
Pinky promise

Oh you. See how ya are? *big smile*

Yes, as long as I don't get attacked, mercilessly insulted or trolled I promise to post from time-to-time. Pinky promise.

:)


Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on December 17, 2016, 06:42:47 PM


I remember the story coming out. Hearing about Angel disappearing. To find out how how your guest Michael killed Angel,
to the dismembering of his body and mental state,
was absolutely crazy.

I can't believe he even got out. let alone has tons of vids on youtube now.

Very eccentric to the New York scene in the mid 90's.


Cleary there aren't enough head fucked psychopaths who cut up bodies getting their message out. No doubt it was just one big misunderstanding and bygones should be bygones, and he be allowed to cash in. Maybe a gameshow? Endoresments? The McChopper? 

Are there not enough good people with good stories to tell that things are reduced to having this on?


EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2016, 03:52:10 AM
Yes, as long as I don't get attacked, mercilessly insulted or trolled I promise to post from time-to-time. Pinky promise.

:)

Why would that happen? 
Yes, post often. Click the banner ads too.

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 18, 2016, 11:36:01 AM
Why would that happen? 
Yes, post often. Click the banner ads too.

...and the alt-account Bella-Haven Police shows up right on cue.


K_Dubb

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 17, 2016, 10:53:07 PM
LOL

~knit one, pearl two...~

It's 'purl', sweetie, if you want to go on ribbing.

RoseGirl

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2016, 12:42:00 PM
It's 'purl', sweetie, if you want to go on ribbing.

ah, okay. Thanks.

lol


Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2016, 12:42:00 PM
It's 'purl', sweetie, if you want to go on ribbing.
Am I the only one that saw this comedy gold?


Corona Kitty

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2016, 03:52:10 AM
Oh you. See how ya are? *big smile*

Yes, as long as I don't get attacked, mercilessly insulted or trolled I promise to post from time-to-time. Pinky promise.

:)


Well.... I feel the love quite often, around these parts myself. It actually adds mystical powers to me, making me feel all warm & cuddly inside. Very much like that feeling you get when you lay down and wrap yourself up with a blanket, fresh from the dryer. Yes indeeeeeed.

RoseGirl

Quote from: username on December 18, 2016, 04:15:56 PM

Well.... I feel the love quite often, around these parts myself. It actually adds mystical powers to me, making me feel all warm & cuddly inside. Very much like that feeling you get when you lay down and wrap yourself up with a blanket, fresh from the dryer. Yes indeeeeeed.

Hey, the beer-hall can get as rowdy as it wants, no problem. But when it gets rowdy and mean...well...I don't have to be around for that, now do I?



AceAzzameen

Can I get large fries with that?


Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 19, 2016, 11:14:20 AM
Thank you Myke. ;D


No problem Star, hope to hear from you tomorrow on the special edition of the program. Inglorious Bitch joins me live.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 19, 2016, 04:13:03 PM

No problem Star, hope to hear from you tomorrow on the special edition of the program. Inglorious Bitch joins me live.

I will, SO, be there!   ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 19, 2016, 04:44:07 PM
I will, SO, be there!   ;D


All are invited to call in, it's open season again.

zeebo

I missed Sat's show since TuneIn didn't seem to work - apparently there was another stream but I couldn't find it.  We've got two shows with similar names, website addresses, even the same damn font, on at the same time, except when special editions happen, aarrgh, ya know it's all getting a bit confusingish.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod