• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 05:26:52 PM
Lemon and lime, squeezed and zested. Clove of garlic and Spring onion both chopped. Mixed and poured over each portion...

After baking, garnish with chopped coriander (cilantro)..

Serve with lemon and rosemary rice.

Sounds great...I love mustard, dill and lemon too...

chefist

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:43:13 PM
What time Friday shall I ring in?

show starts at 7pm Pacific...I'll put out the announcement tomorrow...looking forward to it! Thanks for calling in.

Hopefully Daniel and Laura can call in too!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 05:50:58 PM
show starts at 7pm Pacific...I'll put out the announcement tomorrow...looking forward to it! Thanks for calling in.

They sure can

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

Senda will be smarting it won't be about him.  :-\

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 05:57:25 PM
Senda will be smarting it won't be about him.  :-\

Oh we'll have a weekly segment on George...It wouldn't be "Martinez Tonight" without it.

akwilly

I can't believe that little Chris also went behind Michaels back stirring up trouble. Very similar to what he did to Falkie in regards to Kathy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on January 02, 2017, 06:11:45 PM
I can't believe that little Chris also went behind Michaels back stirring up trouble. Very similar to what he did to Falkie in regards to Kathy.

lol that's his thing brother, these are men older than me, playing games that high school kids play. Haha

Quote from: akwilly on January 02, 2017, 06:11:45 PM

What you talking about, akwilly?

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

why go through the trouble? Are you that bored with your life? Who are you?
Who am I?  What a thing to ask!

If we are going to turn this into the new Falkie thread, you are going to need your own circle of trust.  I am the beginning of that circle (plus Yorkie.)  I am only trying to help do your bidding by getting "Loving Laura" involved to defend you (or do you prefer "loveless Laura?")

I know it is a little early for this- but Senda has nearly a 2000 page head start, and it is going to take some team effort to make this thread successful.

Already you have Chefist dedicating most of his program to you and Daniel rather than George.  This is designed to make you money- and make Bellgab great again.  We are making great strides!

FRIENDSHIP.

Ciardelo

May I remind you George Mychael, that I was there for you even before the breakup. You'll remember me congratulating you on your 100th show yes?

TRUST

mikuthing01

this show is still on teh interwebz?

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 02, 2017, 06:55:50 PM
this show is still on teh interwebz?
The Master Defcon George is most certainly on "teh webz" I'm amazed you haven't heard of him!

TRUST

mikuthing01

when is this little radio show on now i completely forgot it existed

I just came here to find out if Amy is still alive?

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 02, 2017, 06:58:29 PM
when is this little radio show on now i completely forgot it existed

Amy's show? I think she quit. Quitting seems to be in fashion. *sigh*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
Who am I?  What a thing to ask!

If we are going to turn this into the new Falkie thread, you are going to need your own circle of trust.  I am the beginning of that circle (plus Yorkie.)  I am only trying to help do your bidding by getting "Loving Laura" involved to defend you (or do you prefer "loveless Laura?")

I know it is a little early for this- but Senda has nearly a 2000 page head start, and it is going to take some team effort to make this thread successful.

Already you have Chefist dedicating most of his program to you and Daniel rather than George.  This is designed to make you money- and make Bellgab great again.  We are making great strides!

FRIENDSHIP.

The circle (plus Yorkie) must fight the cabal. Yes.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

no, this little username fellas show, he was the guy that had that jew peesh rapper on right? I know who Amy is shes big time she dont even have to show up for her show because shes a diva like mariah carrey

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 07:00:16 PM
I think she's going to team up with bateman for a new show. Dark City Weekends and More on the Radio!

Ciardelo

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:04:15 PM
Jesus Christ.
Have you heard of the good news of our Lord and Savior?

JesusJuice

Amy is coming back. She had trouble with her toe, her headaches, the hot weather, the cold weather and Donald Trump's election. But that's all last year. This is a new year. She will be back and better than ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:04:15 PM
Jesus Christ.

Laura London? The very same? Welcome to the deep den of depravity...enjoy and post often.

The floor is yours madam.

akwilly

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:30:07 AM
Little Chris did the same private messaged Laura, told her how he was jealous of me... weird as fuck
this rekcuf

LL

This thread is about Michael's program. Michael is the best voice in Internet radio, and the sexiest man I've ever met. He can carry a show all on his own and that's what he's doing now. Why the fuck does anyone have a problem with that?

Ciardelo

All kidding aside LL, I'm sure chefist would be a very gracious host if you could call in Friday on "Martinez Tonight!"

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 02, 2017, 07:03:54 PM
no, this little username fellas show, he was the guy that had that jew peesh rapper on right? I know who Amy is shes big time she dont even have to show up for her show because shes a diva like mariah carrey

Peesh? NO ONE CALLS ME A "PEESH!" You dirty dish rag single mother!

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 07:10:28 PM
All kidding aside LL, I'm sure chefist would be a very gracious host if you could call in Friday on "Martinez Tonight!"

Absolutely, Laura...Michael will be calling in as well...would love to have you on!

LL

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'd be happy to. I'm transparent as hell.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:10:26 PM
This thread is about Michael's program. Michael is the best voice in Internet radio, and the sexiest man I've ever met. He can carry a show all on his own and that's what he's doing now. Why the fuck does anyone have a problem with that?

His adoring fan agrees with you too. Sexy isn't close to how he was described in past issues of "Pretentious? Moi?".

He's quite the stud.