• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

LL

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 07:34:25 PM
He's being silly, Laura. I've been on Michael's show several times.

It's a fun time...

I was born into a family of lawyers. I'm all about the facts. I have little tolerance for nonsense.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:37:20 PM
Wow. As I said, I'm not a clinician but I've noticed quite a bit of homosexual projection on the forum. That's about you, not Michael. He's buff, built, and masculine AF. I'd never be into a guy who couldn't throw me around the room.

Hey, its okay that he's bisexual. We don't judge here. Go on, tell us; when he chucks you across the room does he mutter "oh my gawd"? He does doesn't he?

We love it.

chefist

Wow. As I said, I'm not a clinician but I've noticed quite a bit of homosexual projection on the forum. That's about you, not Michael. He's buff, built, and masculine AF. I'd never be into a guy who couldn't throw me around the room.

We would love your analysis of BellGabbers too. I'm sure you'd have interesting perspective.

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:39:32 PM
I was born into a family of lawyers. I'm all about the facts. I have little tolerance for nonsense.

Onions have layers. How does that make you feel?

Edit: Nevermind. I thought you wrote "layers".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 07:40:21 PM
We would love your analysis of BellGabbers too. I'm sure you'd have interesting perspective.

Don't be hasty with asking stuff like that.

chefist

Great... We'll look forward to hearing from you.

whoozit

As I said, I'm not a clinician but I've noticed quite a bit of homosexual projection on the forum.
What thread has the gay movies?  Asking for a friend.

I'm sure plenty of posters want to be analized--analyzed

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 07:40:59 PM
Onions have layers. How does that make you feel?

Edit: Nevermind. I thought you wrote "layers".

I was about to post a list of the varieties of onion. Its ruined now.

starrmtn001

Hi, Laura.

Chefist is a good guy.  He has called into Myke's show several times and he shows up in the chat room. ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 07:45:44 PM
I was about to post a list of the varieties of onion. Its ruined now.

Proceed. I must know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

Emergency third eyecast?

MAX

There is a guy named Senda that would like to meet you. He likes to throw women around the room.

mikuthing01

Leeks are a member of the Onion family desu

LL

After reading through all these pages, and attending countless lectures by Jungian analysts, the only thing this could be is jealousy.

Daniel, I reached out to you because you were slandering Michael...after YOU quit the show. Makes no sense. And slander is a heavy thing...

Little Chris, you kept coming onto me when you knew full well I was with Michael.

Ah yes, the Seven Deadly Sins.

LL

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

See what I mean?

Projecting your homosexual tendencies onto Michael now. Doesn't take an analyst to see that.

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:53:34 PM
After reading through all these pages, and attending countless lectures by Jungian analysts, the only thing this could be is jealousy.

Daniel, I reached out to you because you were slandering Michael...after YOU quit the show. Makes no sense. And slander is a heavy thing...

Little Chris, you kept coming onto me when you knew full well I was with Michael.

Oh my...

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:55:55 PM
See what I mean?

Projecting your homosexual tendencies onto Michael now. Doesn't take an analyst to see that.

Don't even get me started sister! *snaps fingers*

Edit: I have nothing against Michael.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:53:34 PM

Curiouser and curiouser... Femme fatale. The cruel and uncompromising dichotomy of lust overcoming reason. A solitary female; three would be sutors with a spear in their hands, and only one youthful champion.

The walls would forever need re-decorating from all that impact from her alabaster body; cast into the structure of a modest hotel room in the throws of passion in the midst of re-runs of Art Bell broadcasts. Loves young dream.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 07:58:00 PM
Don't even get me started sister! *snaps fingers*

She hasn't seen the posts he deleted, that he'd typed coming onto SV.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 07:58:43 PM
Curiouser and curiouser... Femme fatale. The cruel and uncompromising dichotomy of lust overcoming reason. A solitary female; three would be sutors with a spear in their hands, and only one youthful champion.

The walls would forever need re-decorating from all that impact from her alabaster body; cast into the structure of a modest hotel room in the throws of passion in the midst of re-runs of Art Bell broadcasts. Loves young dream.

Hahaha pud you are the best!

Throws/throes is the great white whale of punning, and you nailed it.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 07:59:58 PM
She hasn't seen the posts he deleted, that he'd typed coming onto SV.

😍😍😍

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2017, 08:01:14 PM
Hahaha pud you are the best!

Throws/throes is the great white whale of punning, and you nailed it.

Even the wordsmith jessie SV wouldn't have given me credit for that. He's cruel too.

Quote from: LL on January 02, 2017, 07:55:55 PM
See what I mean?

Are you sure you're not projecting homosexual tendencies onto me?

akwilly

how many cats do you have?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 08:12:30 PM
Are you sure you're not projecting homosexual tendencies onto me?

We're not judemental here, but would that be possible? A friend of a friend asked.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 08:13:55 PM
We're not judemental here, but would that be possible? A friend of a friend asked.

I told a friend of a friend that I think you're sexy.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on January 02, 2017, 08:22:00 PM
I told a friend of a friend that I think you're sexy.

I'm surprised at how many friends BellGabbers have.