• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 25, 2022, 02:00:27 PMIndeed, that was one of those crazy and bizarre interviews that I enjoy immensely. What you don't know is... she's dead now.

The crazy thing is she predicted a date when everyone would be toast. Ironically, the date she gave out ended up being the date, when she would ultimately pass.

Some say it was a suicide, some say she was actually murdered.

That is sad. Who knows? Sometimes out of concerns for the family police or coroner will deem accidental or misadventure. And there are certainly many cases of suicide. Or maybe she was targeted But herself predicted date leads me to think not. I recall folks had theories after death of Tracy Twyman and the murder-suicide-dogkilling situation with the 911 guy Philip Marshall (I think he, or JWB comments about him, helped end JBW C2C career-in addition to having higher ratings than Dave.)

Corona Kitty

It certainly was a sad situation. She also had a son she was taking care of that had medical issues. I don't know what else was going on, it was up online on some random news site. Eventually I'll find the site again.

Soon i'll be bringing on a guest who was friends with Tracy, oddly enough he also had a brief run in with Myke many years back. It's time to revisit the strange circumstances of her death. My last e-mail to her was also very odd, but that is another story.

AC400KICK

Michael Decon, can you interview Stephen Hawking?

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 25, 2022, 03:09:05 PM

Enjoy.
Funny. But Myke H doesn't know history. And he lives in Pennsylvania and never heard of William Penn and why that Colony, now State, was founded? Or Utah? Or even the Pilgrims and the Mayflower Compact? Or the various witch trials? Or the National Cathedral (originally, not how used now?) Or references to "Year of Our Lord" in both and God 4 times in the Declaration of Independence? And so on....
ps: loved the electronic Tribal musical selection. But still up on the Toob! (For now.) It could be 'they' just appreciate the merchandising attempt!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on September 27, 2022, 05:24:11 PMFunny. But Myke H doesn't know history. And he lives in Pennsylvania and never heard of William Penn and why that Colony, now State, was founded? Or Utah? Or even the Pilgrims and the Mayflower Compact? Or the various witch trials? Or the National Cathedral (originally, not how used now?) Or references to "Year of Our Lord" in both and God 4 times in the Declaration of Independence? And so on....
ps: loved the electronic Tribal musical selection. But still up on the Toob! (For now.) It could be 'they' just appreciate the merchandising attempt!

Myke doesn't know his states history. He doesn't know about all the cryptid sightings out there either. Myke is the man regardless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 27, 2022, 01:24:49 PMMichael Decon, can you interview Stephen Hawking?

I might have to make a few phone calls, I'm not sure if he's in heaven or hell.

AC400KICK

"She was 12, I was 30." - Mr. President

Corona Kitty

Going live at 6:30 pm pst, I hope to see you there.

AC400KICK

It's an Honour to be in the elite Ranks 🔧.
Praise Jesus and al Shaitan.

>look like a wrestler from the early 90s
>go into deep depression after social media accounts are banned
>talk about needing to see therapists
>teach the goy "how to be a living god"

? ? ?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AC400KICK on November 05, 2022, 08:59:12 PMIt's an Honour to be in the elite Ranks 🔧.
Praise Jesus and al Shaitan.

Praise the sinners.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 05, 2022, 10:30:48 PM>look like a wrestler from the early 90s
>go into deep depression after social media accounts are banned
>talk about needing to see therapists
>teach the goy "how to be a living god"

? ? ?

Yeah, I was a bit confused why he felt bad about social media.

AC400KICK

I totally and quite literally promoted the show to Scuffed Alice/Maliceworld via Instagram instant messenger.

✨ Adam Stintson ✨

AC400KICK

Scuffed Alice does come to NYC on a couple occasions. I would randomly buy her Scuffed Drinks and leave expeditiously without her knowing who bought her some Scuffed Drinks.

AC400KICK

Michael Decon, my baby, please interview Alice!

AC400KICK

"Let me smell ya. Are you old?"