• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 12:50:53 AMGoing on the it's better to be a small fish in an extremely small pond theory, I see.  ;D

Going on the bills getting paid playa.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 01:43:02 AMJust to let you know that Decon is an jealous, untalented hack that you shouldn't waste your time on. ;)

Jealous of you being black? Surely. (LOL)

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 02:28:12 AMImma pass as that piece has already seen the likes of Rubini AND Jackstar. She's gotta be a petri dish of STDs by now. :o

Congrats, though.  :)

P.S. White Pride!

Suit yourself, dude.

She does an amazing backflip routine with a tongue-twirl zing-ding just before what you would THINK was the end... Then, it all begins!

Just wow!

Corona Kitty

I checked the log & I didn't see an Innerreach, a moderator must have unchecked it. All is good to go I suppose sir.

Jackstar

You cannot view this attachment.

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 02:50:19 AMBut, Fo Show.😉

Kiss my (blank), Dick Forebrains. Because ewe are going out.

p.s.: You are both boring and stupid and now we all know it.

Jackstar

But, did you check the Captain's log?

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 02:58:02 AMI checked the log & I didn't see an Innerreach, a moderator must have unchecked it. All is good to go I suppose sir.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13436.msg1466315#msg1466315

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 02:33:53 AMGoing on the bills getting paid playa.

Did you pay C. William C.? You should probably get a refund.

THERE GOES ANOTHER EGG. BOOM

Innerreach

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 02:58:02 AMI checked the log & I didn't see an Innerreach, a moderator must have unchecked it. All is good to go I suppose sir.

YouTube must have shadow-banned me.

Thanks for trying.

Jackstar

You cannot view this attachment.

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 10:19:25 AMYouTube must have shadow-banned me.

Maybe they banned you for screaming at white people too much. They just tryna get by. What is your problem.

Federal solution, b****. We found your murderer. Isn't that nice? I think it's nice. I don't know about HER. SEEMS LIKE B**** SOLUTION IS FEDERAL.

OF COURSE I COULD BE MR. WONG. Lisa not Mr Wang. Right? Rite. I KNOW!

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 10:19:25 AMThanks for trying.

I didn't. Jester did. It made quite a difference.

Integrate your mom next, Boyo.

Pfft.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 10:19:25 AMYouTube must have shadow-banned me.

Thanks for trying.

Next live show stop on by.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2022, 10:33:22 AMYou cannot view this attachment.

Maybe they banned you for screaming at white people too much. They just tryna get by. What is your problem.

Federal solution, b****. We found your murderer. Isn't that nice? I think it's nice. I don't know about HER. SEEMS LIKE B**** SOLUTION IS FEDERAL.

OF COURSE I COULD BE MR. WONG. Lisa not Mr Wang. Right? Rite. I KNOW!

Shadow banning is common on the JW tubes. Welcome to the club!

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 12:13:39 AMHe's the world's largest walking vagina. What do you expect?

This wasn't even directed towards me, and you let me get all worked up without correction?

#Respect

Damn, that was close... I almost looked like an idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 02:57:07 PMThis wasn't even directed towards me, and you let me get all worked up without correction?

#Respect

Damn, that was close... I almost looked like an idiot.

Of course I was talking about Decon. You thought I meant you?! :D

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 03:01:04 PMOf course I was talking about Decon. You thought I meant you?! :D

Yes, but I don't know how.😬

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 03:01:04 PMOf course I was talking about Decon. You thought I meant you?! :D

This nigga is obsessed with me lolz.

Innerreach

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 03:05:36 PMThis nigga is obsessed with me lolz.

It's the voice, man. I have your picture over my bed and in my work locker.

🧈-Butter Across Pancakes-🧇

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 03:05:36 PMThis nigga is obsessed with me lolz.

You wish! I'll let you get back to the less than 5000 people who might be stupid enough to be.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 03:10:21 PMIt's the voice, man. I have your picture over my bed and in my work locker.

🧈-Butter Across Pancakes-🧇

That is flattering.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 03:13:44 PMYou wish! I'll let you get back to the less than 5000 people who might be stupid enough to be.  ;D

That's five thousand & one, including you.

Innerreach

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 03:32:32 PMThat is flattering.

Not at flattering as the M.D. Embroidered banana sock. 🙃

🍌 🧦

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 03:38:00 PMOnce again, wishful thinking.

You know a lot about wishful thinking, you voted for Obama.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2022, 03:37:48 PMNot at flattering as the M.D. Embroidered banana sock. 🙃

🍌 🧦

I just started a merchandise shop, do you think adding socks would be a good idea?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 03:42:23 PMYou know a lot about wishful thinking, you voted for Obama.

So did you.

Innerreach

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 03:43:45 PMI just started a merchandise shop, do you think adding socks would be a good idea?

I think so, yes. I know K_Dubb would appreciate that.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 11, 2022, 03:43:45 PMI just started a merchandise shop, do you think adding socks would be a good idea?

Corner the Brit executive market. They into weird socks. An odd quirk, wear a nice suit and requisite club tie, so you know each other, but show you are a rogue by some weird socks.

ps: wasn't Billy Ray Valentine the black guy in "Trading Places" played by Eddie Murphy?