The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 04:57:00 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Corona Kitty

For those who care,  Mr. Radin joins us this Saturday night live at 7:30pm pst
If anyone has any questions leave them here I'll ask him and say they are by YOU. Also you're all welcome to call in 760 332806



Thank you.


Www.endofdaysradio.com

Corona Kitty

Let's try this again shall we.

http://youtu.be/pDcfKb8Y2w4


Episode 5: The Gauntlet

Longtime friend of the program Robert Bruce, teacher and author of numerous books and courses on astral projection, psychic self defense, kundalini, and other spiritual topics, joined Michael in the first segment of End of Days Episode 5: The Gauntlet. As always, Robert shared remarkable wisdom and anecdotes, and also discussed his most recent video, Defense Against the Dark Arts.

After the break, Michael spoke to Paul H. Smith, retired army intelligence officer, PhD in philosophy, and president of Remote Viewing Instructional Services, Inc. Paul spoke about his career in the infamous government remote viewing program, and also offered a fascinating overview of remote viewing as a technique anyone can learn.

Remote viewer John Herlosky, author of A Sorcerer’s Apprentice, also called in to the second segment to contribute his thoughts about remote viewing to the conversation.


www.endofdaysmichael.org

starrmtn001



Glad you started your own thread, buddy!
If you hadn't I would have.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on November 28, 2016, 11:12:35 AM
Glad you started your own thread, buddy!
If you hadn't I would have.


Thank you kindly.

Bless Mr. Bruce, and the remote viewer. I thought the program was interesting, I wish I could have called in, I wanted to ask about Lyn Buchanon. I wouldn't worry about Marzulli, he is into selling "Watchers" and that's it. He has not said anything new or interesting in a while. He used to have his own podcast, gave that up. I would not be surprised to see him pop up on "Coast", because that is where he can sell his videos.
I get it, small businessman and all, but i think it's rude to stiff a host.
May Yahweh forgive him for lying.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on November 28, 2016, 06:48:35 PM
Bless Mr. Bruce, and the remote viewer. I thought the program was interesting, I wish I could have called in, I wanted to ask about Lyn Buchanon. I wouldn't worry about Marzulli, he is into selling "Watchers" and that's it. He has not said anything new or interesting in a while. He used to have his own podcast, gave that up. I would not be surprised to see him pop up on "Coast", because that is where he can sell his videos.
I get it, small businessman and all, but i think it's rude to stiff a host.
May Yahweh forgive him for lying.


Always fun to catch up with Robert. It was an episode I am quite fond of, John Herlosky calling in was quite a treat. Wish you could have called in. I personally like Marzulli, I find him interesting. Well not really quite his fault, sometimes guests drop out. However as you know, one door closes & another one opens.  8)

Thank you for listening, we've only just begun.

just beginning is right! where should we send guest requests? I have a little pull, (very little) but always interested in helping if I can.


Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on November 30, 2016, 05:54:02 PM
just beginning is right! where should we send guest requests? I have a little pull, (very little) but always interested in helping if I can.

Private message here or email
Michaelendofdays@gmail.com
Or endofdaysradio.org



No show this Saturday, I have pressing issues to attend to, my deepest apologies but, my return brings two shows next week. In hopes you forgive me of my absence. Happy Belated holidays to those reading. You're help is appreciated & valued.




Jackstar

Quote from: username(TM) on December 01, 2016, 03:20:49 PM
If you're ever in Southern California,

I'll take the frontal lobotomy, thanks.




Jackstar

I can't even fap to that without being disrespectful to the thread at large. I'm sorry, I just can't do it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2016, 06:13:54 PM
I can't even fap to that without being disrespectful to the thread at large. I'm sorry, I just can't do it.
Try back-fapping.  Don't ask, I'm not a dude.


starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2016, 06:50:34 PM
What are you? An animal?


What are you? An animal?
I'm not at liberty to reveal my identity. 8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (y) on December 01, 2016, 06:55:36 PM
I'm not at liberty to reveal my identity. 8)

He asked your species. Not your name.


Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2016, 06:13:54 PM
I can't even fap to that without being disrespectful to the thread at large. I'm sorry, I just can't do it.

I fapped twice so far

starrmtn001


Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (y) on December 01, 2016, 08:06:56 PM
I'm fully aware of that, human.

You're safe; he only gets giddy if they have no pulse.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2016, 08:11:54 PM
You're safe; he only gets giddy if they have no pulse.
Whew!  Thank you, kind Sir.


starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2016, 08:17:26 PM
I'm always kind and considerate.
Yes, we know.  We've been watching you. 8)

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod