• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on December 06, 2020, 02:23:54 AM
Whoa, Menage a trois....

As an aside, note that none of us were that interested. It's not like anybody was secretly wanting that. Certainly not me. That said, if she were really interested... I would have been willing to listen to any properly formed request.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2020, 01:04:05 AM
Somebody should go to casa Senda and start cooking (and cleaning) for the poor man.

Someone should get their ass back to their containment thread, Maggot.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Silphion on December 06, 2020, 02:31:10 AM
Is this the one?

[attachment=1,msg1446122]

That is a lot of meat on the hoof.

Corona Kitty

I feel terribly sad whenever I see Kathy. She always appears to look like she's a hostage.

Silphion

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 02:47:54 AM
I feel terribly sad whenever I see Kathy. She always appears to look like she's a hostage.

Thanks for clearing that up.
You (?) did look a little sad in that picture.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Silphion on December 06, 2020, 02:55:45 AM
Thanks for clearing that up.
You (?) did look a little sad in that picture.

Huh

AZZERAE

Quote from: Michael Decon on December 06, 2020, 02:47:54 AM
I feel terribly sad whenever I see Kathy.

Don't fib. You're incapable of human emotion, gay robot boy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 03:17:44 AM
Don't fib. You're incapable of human emotion, gay robot boy.

Back from folding boxes?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 03:19:36 AM
You have me confused with Morgan Vogel. Illiterate spic.

I wouldn't confuse a high pitched box folding south African, for Morgan Vogel.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Michael Decon on December 06, 2020, 03:24:18 AM
I wouldn't confuse a high pitched box folding south African, for Morgan Vogel.

I wouldn't confuse a gay robot boy for a human being.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 03:28:00 AM
I wouldn't confuse a gay robot boy for a human being.

That's funny coming from you with that high pitched women's voice.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Michael Decon on December 06, 2020, 03:31:13 AM
That's funny coming from you with that high pitched women's voice.

The only thing funny here is you, your gay little boyfriend, and your limp wrists.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 03:45:34 AM
The only thing funny here is you, your gay little boyfriend, and your limp wrists.

The only thing funny is you're a wigger and you think you're a rapper. Most kids grow out of that. (LOL)

AZZERAE

Not much goes on in that head of yours, but when it does, its usually a poorly constructed attempt at flash fiction.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 03:50:09 AM
Not much goes on in that head of yours, but when it does, its usually a poorly constructed attempt at flash fiction.

Yes, that must be the reason why I have more listeners then the azzcast-gabcast.

AZZERAE

You think you're a broadcaster, right? Seeing as though this shit is your whole life, and what's more, you view it as an actual career, a thousand views is jack shit. If you showed that to Rush or PewDiePie they'd laugh in your face!

You log in here and see people doing something creative as a hobby and then try compare them to your puny little thousand view following. Most of which listen for the guests (as you have no personality).

You are a very small fish in a big pond, and there are millions of people out there who have far more fans than you ever will...but you lack the insight to differentiate someone's hobby from your life's purpose. That's your problem, and your perception, and if you really wanna get down to "brass tacks" you have achieved little success but off the back of Daniel. You took a show he helped build, usurped him passive aggressively, rebranded the show under a new title, and pretend now that you need nothing from no one.

You will meet your demise without me having to do a thing. Life will teach you what you need to learn. Ill will befall you. Your heart of stone will bring pestilence. Hate fades, but love is forever.

AZZERAE

If I'm a failure by your skewed standards, so is Richard. You cherry pick the things that you argue, and make bigger what is small. Everything you argue is based on delusion, and therefore largely - if not absolutely - invalid.

Corona Kitty

I don't think I'm a broadcaster, I conduct a live stream hosted on YouTube that later gets turned into a podcast. I consider myself a hustler and I was lucky enough to have caught the attention of a few large investors.

I don't rely on views just those folks I like to refer to as "Angels".

I hope that helped.

AZZERAE

You're the kind of faggot who'd walk in to an art show, look around at the pieces on the wall, nick some cheese and wine, saying, "I don't get it."

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 04:12:35 AM
I don't think I'm a broadcaster, I conduct a live stream hosted on YouTube that later gets turned into a podcast. I consider myself a hustler and I was lucky enough to have the caught the attention of a few large investors.

I don't rely on views just those folks I like to refer to as "Angels".

I hope that helped.

Actually, really and truly, I am pleasantly surprised at you being honest and forthright enough to say what you said above in the quoted post. Although I don't like your attitude most of the time, I'll give credit where its due and say that I felt you are being honest and down to earth for once.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 04:12:49 AM
You're the kind of faggot who'd walk in to an art show, look around at the pieces on the wall, nick some cheese and wine, saying, "I don't get it."

Why do you refer to yourself as an "artist", when you draw cartoons nobody buys?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Michael Decon on December 06, 2020, 04:14:56 AM
Why do you refer to yourself as an "artist", when you draw cartoons nobody buys?

Well, that's the thing, Decon. I don't sell the cartoons I draw to accompany Azzerae's World. Those are purely for self expression, and inherently not up for sale.

I do however have a great career in commercial illustration which I rarely mention here. I make a decent living at it, but when I got sick, I began slowing down and started to hit hard times.

So, what I'm saying (in a nutshell) is that you - and BellGab - have only ever been exposed to 10% of my life's work...the cartoons I draw for fun. Because I don't spam the boards with self promotion.

You seem to have misunderstood my words, and arrived at the conclusion that I sit around drawing cartoons all day that no one buys. No.

What I do is similar to what you do with your voiceovers: I have a bunch of clients who hire me to draw cartoons or create other artworks that they need for their businesses or whatever else. That's my job.

My little podcast thing is just one of my many hobbies. And it does make some money, but I don't do it for that.

Kapish?

Oh, and I am an artist. I've been one my entire life.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 04:14:56 AM

You're using the words "draw cARToons" here, right? Just checking.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 06, 2020, 04:22:05 AM
Well, that's the thing, Decon. I don't sell the cartoons I draw to accompany Azzerae's World. Those are purely for self expression, and inherently not up for sale.

I do however have a great career in commercial illustration which I rarely mention here. I make a decent living at it, but when I got sick, I began slowing down and started to hit hard times.

So, what I'm saying (in a nutshell) is that you - and BellGab - have only ever been exposed to 10% of my life's work...the cartoons I draw for fun. Because I don't spam the boards with self promotion.

You seem to have misunderstood my words, and arrived at the conclusion that I sit around drawing cartoons all day that no one buys. No.

What I do is similar to what you do with your voiceovers: I have a bunch of clients who hire me to draw cartoons or create other artworks that they need for their businesses or whatever else. That's my job.

My little podcast thing is just one of my many hobbies. And it does make some money, but I don't do it for that.

Kapish?

Sounds good to me.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 06, 2020, 04:24:08 AM
Sounds good to me.

You read all that out loud? This narcissism is next level.