• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 27, 2022, 10:23:42 PMMichael Decon should run for public office. Michael Decon should run for the Presidency of the United States and I'll be his campaign manager and Scuffed Alice could be the campaign funds manager. Lit City 🔥🌃🗽

That would be fun, there would be riots and suicides if I became president.

^^^^ Wow! Like what?  Three years in the making?

K_Dubb

Bunny 🐰 🇿🇦 💗 🇲🇽 👨🏽�🌾 papi, warms the heart to hear, thank you for the show ❤️❤️

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 29, 2022, 03:23:07 PMThat was way more entertaining than i thought it would be.

It was pretty damn good.

albrecht

I liked it. Finally someone other than Rense mentioning the Deagle reports. I also like Masters's critique on RCH! Haha. His comment about great circle flights was hilarious. It is strange to see all the ice and, as he pointed out, airplanes wouldn't use that route if the earth was flat.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 29, 2022, 11:33:30 AMThank you for being a guest on the show...the episode [is now] available on several platforms...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2022, 11:24:40 AMI liked it. Finally someone other than Rense mentioning the Deagle reports. I also like Masters's critique on RCH! Haha. His comment about great circle flights was hilarious. It is strange to see all the ice and, as he pointed out, airplanes wouldn't use that route if the earth was flat.

Good thing you watched it early on, the interview with Marshall has been officially removed by YouTube. He mentioned Covid and I had forgotten, that they would definitely do that.

The podcast version still lives on. I was a bit surprised to hear RCH mentioned.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 30, 2022, 05:04:03 PMGood thing you watched it early on, the interview with Marshall has been officially removed by YouTube. He mentioned Covid and I had forgotten, that they would definitely do that.

The podcast version still lives on. I was a bit surprised to hear RCH mentioned.

He mentioned several people but I laughed when he singled out RCH for his duplicity. Which might be 'the model.' Yeah, the Tube will take down, and quickly, any Covid talk. He also threw the gauntlet at flat-earthers. You should get RCH on the show to dispute Marshall's allegations. He would likely assert he has more important things "going on the background" and strange memos to the President(s) that are being "acted upon."

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 30, 2022, 05:04:03 PMGood thing you watched it early on, the interview with Marshall has been officially removed by YouTube. He mentioned Covid and I had forgotten, that they would definitely do that.

Damn YouTube. The podcast has its rightful place but nothing can replace the experience of Big Jim Fetzer going on a rant about meatball surgery on JFK's skull in the back of a decoy ambulance while that pink haired chick is crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out on a loop.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 31, 2022, 04:21:36 PMDamn YouTube. The podcast has its rightful place but nothing can replace the experience of Big Jim Fetzer going on a rant about meatball surgery on JFK's skull in the back of a decoy ambulance while that pink haired chick is crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out on a loop.

See that is why radio is theater for the mind. I want an imaging panel (on radio) with RCH, Masters, The Zeta gal, the Blue Raven, and Alex to go over pictures and 'anomalies' and get them fighting about whether 911, Mars, or Moon should be discussed. Alex will attempt to settle down group but then RCH will proclaim he is taking over the show and he has important work! It is the data that is important! And that why you never had me back. Rense will kick in and, calmly, just remind them all that the Joose are the real issue. But Blue Raven will pipe in about Rush and things will digress.

Quote from: albrecht on August 31, 2022, 05:08:42 PMSee that is why radio is theater for the mind. I want an imaging panel (on radio) with RCH, Masters, The Zeta gal, the Blue Raven, and Alex to go over pictures and 'anomalies' and get them fighting about whether 911, Mars, or Moon should be discussed. Alex will attempt to settle down group but then RCH will proclaim he is taking over the show and he has important work! It is the data that is important! And that why you never had me back. Rense will kick in and, calmly, just remind them all that the Joose are the real issue. But Blue Raven will pipe in about Rush and things will digress.

None of that is impacted man,it just goes on with this in the foreground.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 31, 2022, 05:54:46 PMNone of that is impacted man,it just goes on with this in the foreground.

Bizarre the whole Jap-Cat deal that has become a thing, somehow. To each their own. Big Jim likely has a theory on it!

Quote from: albrecht on August 31, 2022, 06:49:55 PMBizarre the whole Jap-Cat deal that has become a thing, somehow. To each their own. Big Jim likely has a theory on it!

Big Jim can talk on anything. Well except the time when we had Mychael ask Fetz about Douglas Dietrich's appearance on his Real Deal program. Then it was like, Dietrich?  Who dat?  :P

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 31, 2022, 05:54:46 PMNone of that is impacted man,it just goes on with this in the foreground.

That is classic stuff, you just never when it'll return. Maybe next live show we will go full belle heavy.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 31, 2022, 08:44:17 PMBig Jim can talk on anything. Well except the time when we had Mychael ask Fetz about Douglas Dietrich's appearance on his Real Deal program. Then it was like, Dietrich?  Who dat?  :P

Can you imagine having him as a professor? I can imagine the nerdy types complaining "nothing he is talking about was on the syllabus!" He got tenure likely from "ok just stop talking, here your Emeritus also please just go talk elsewhere."

Quote from: albrecht on September 01, 2022, 08:05:19 AMCan you imagine having him as a professor? I can imagine the nerdy types complaining "nothing he is talking about was on the syllabus!" He got tenure likely from "ok just stop talking, here your Emeritus also please just go talk elsewhere."

It would either be the best class ever or the worst. No in between!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2022, 12:07:13 PMIt would either be the best class ever or the worst. No in between!

The "curve" used in his grading would be amazing. Definitely not the usual methodology. And he would likely digress into various types of curves and dissections of traditional mathematics.

Indeed and watching the neck grow during lectures. Like that scene in Uncle Buck with a mole. I once worked with someone like that. Insane. One just wanted to grab the guy and pluck out the hair growing out of the mole. I think it was a Kung-Fu kind of Zen technique. All focus would go to 'why the hell doesn't he pluck that hair or put some dry-ice on that growth. He can afford a driver, why not a dermatologist?' and then, suddenly, budgets were approved and jobs assigned and everyone still 'what the hell happened?'

Corona Kitty

Official merchandise has been released over at www.Michaeldecon.com/shop

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 01, 2022, 12:07:13 PMIt would either be the best class ever or the worst. No in between!

Best class period.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 08, 2022, 12:20:01 PMOfficial merchandise has been released over at www.Michaeldecon.com/shop

MADE IN CHYNAAA 🇨🇳

(j/k) don't know where it came from, imma still rep President Decon after he wins in 2024 *click*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 08, 2022, 02:39:15 PMMADE IN CHYNAAA 🇨🇳

(j/k) don't know where it came from, imma still rep President Decon after he wins in 2024 *click*

Made in California*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 10, 2022, 11:55:22 PMOh, but you or your moderators did, sir.

https://youtu.be/JTdldD0ZQPs

He's the world's largest walking vagina. What do you expect?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Innerreach on September 10, 2022, 11:55:22 PMOh, but you or your moderators did, sir.

https://youtu.be/JTdldD0ZQPs

Well, that is news to me. What is your name on there and I will check this issue out myself. Most of the mods are instructed not to do such a thing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2022, 12:13:39 AMHe's the world's largest walking vagina. What do you expect?

Hello chocolate face!

Innerreach