• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Jackstar

That would have earned a passing grade, yet--the question mark at the end, reveals that you just don't have faith in yourself, your senses, and the eminent world around you. DISQUALIFIED.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2017, 02:47:34 AM
That would have earned a passing grade, yet--the question mark at the end, reveals that you just don't have faith in yourself, your senses, and the eminent world around you. DISQUALIFIED.

Well it is hard to please folks.

Maybe I was supposed to say Cubans.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 02:39:51 AM
Hmm where does it hurt?

Well you were supposed to be my friend and called me a brother but you were in reality trying to squelch me out of the show, you even admitted it. Yes that hurt a lot, I am human.

I have no real hate in my heart for anyone Daniel, it's a brand new life to a brand new day. I wasn't trying to do anything but defend the program from ideas that are completely irrelevant and unoriginal. You wanted out & quit.

As I said you got what you wanted so why are you still trying to argue and try to muddy my name? Did you forget any time I asked you for specific numbers to certain things you obfuscated the issue? Correct as you said it wasn't going to work. It's been months live your life before it's too late, before you are reduced to George senda levels of humiliation.

It's not too late Daniel, go do your thing, you've got my blessing as you said I had yours now fly away and show everyone how you're better than me.

Hug hug kiss kiss .... happy Holidays Daniel!

Jackstar

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 02:49:38 AM

I have no real hate in my heart for anyone Daniel, it's a brand new life to a brand new day. I wasn't trying to do anything but defend the program from ideas that are completely irrelevant and unoriginal. You wanted out & quit.

You have many things going on not just hate.

Michael, a partnership does not mean that you are the boss or you get to make decisions of that nature. It means you cannot go off and make business deals on your own.

As I said you got what you wanted so why are you still trying to argue and try to muddy my name? Did you forget any time I asked you for specific numbers to certain things you obfuscated the issue? Correct as you said it wasn't going to work. It's been months live your life before it's too late, before you are reduced to George senda levels of humiliation.

Got what I wanted? What is it exactly that you think that I want? You think I want to be betrayed? Michael I was always 100% honest and fair to you. Maybe more so than I should have been...

my god dude, you make me lose faith in humanity.

It's not too late Daniel, go do your thing, you've got my blessing as you said I had yours now fly away and show everyone how you're better than me.

Hug hug kiss kiss .... happy Holidays Daniel!

Are you seriously begging me to leave you alone?

Ok fine. You aren't really fighting back in a funny or entertaining way, just rolling in the mud and everyone is bored of this.

Jackstar

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:02:04 AM
everyone is bored of this.

*begins to sadly repack huge suitcase filled with infographics*

Dammit, I never get to use even half of all of these. Sigh.

Corona Kitty

I'm literally shaking Daniel (LOL) you look like a bitch hanging around me... trump style.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 03:08:15 AM
I'm literally shaking Daniel (LOL)

Well we can dance if you want. It is up to you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:09:28 AM
Well we can dance if you want. It is up to you.

I'm not hard to find, show up.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 03:09:57 AM

I'm not hard to find, show up.

Yes you are, which trailer are you in they all look the same?

Seriously though give me a fucking break, you wouldn't even face George Senda plus I am like twice your size and way better trained, you know this.

However I would never do anything like that because I am not a convict or a piece of shit nor would I want you to feel physically threatened in any way.

That is not me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:14:01 AM
Yes you are, which trailer are you in they all look the same?

Seriously though give me a fucking break, you wouldn't even face George Senda plus I am like twice your size and way better trained, you know this.

However I would never do anything like that because I am not a convict or a piece of shit nor would I want you to feel physically threatened in any way.

That is not me.

Pussy, you know my number and my address if you got something to say, show up buddy.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 03:15:16 AM

Pussy, you know my number and my address if you got something to say, show up buddy.

Wow you are really trying hard to look tough now huh?

Your just getting big at the mouth because I already said I wouldn't do that....

Michael, I don't want to physically hurt you.

I want you to look in the mirrior.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:20:14 AM
Wow you are really trying hard to look tough now huh?

Your just getting big at the mouth because I already said I wouldn't do that....

Michael, I don't want to physically hurt you.

I want you to look in the mirrior.

Obfuscate like you enjoy doing, you're not even man enough to call me like a man, instead you rather look like a bitch on the internet. Again you only hurt yourself at this point. Again you've got my address and my phone number. You want to handle this the right way you know where to go. You won't need to fear facing any chargers. You're a hippocrite and a leach mongoloid, prove to me how tough you are, just show up.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 03:25:26 AM

Obfuscate like you enjoy doing, you're not even man enough to call me like a man, instead you rather look like a bitch on the internet. Again you only hurt yourself at this point. Again you've got my address and my phone number. You want to handle this the right way you know where to go. You won't need to fear facing any chargers. You're a hippocrite and a leach mongoloid, prove to me how tough you are, just show up.

Talking on the phone does not make you a man. It means you are one hair slightly less of a coward than someone who hides behind the computer, which you do.

You have had every chance in the world, for the past 10 years to meet me. Please stop trying so hard to look tough. You are the literal opposite of tough.

Leaching, are you kidding me? Leaching how? by paying for everything and doing all the boring tech work while you talked over me like a maniac?

Obfuscating what? You are insanely paranoid and once again I never kept a damn thing from you, you maniac. Sorry I didn't want to share accounts with "Resin", that doesn't mean i was ripping you off. If anything it was wildly the other way around.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:32:28 AM
Talking on the phone does not make you a man. It means you are one hair slightly less of a coward than someone who hides behind the computer, which you do.

You have had every chance in the world, for the past 10 years to meet me. Please stop trying so hard to look tough. You are the literal opposite of tough.

Leaching, are you kidding me? Leaching how? by paying for everything and doing all the boring tech work while you talked over me like a maniac?

Obfuscating what? You are insanely paranoid and once again I never kept a damn thing from you, you maniac. Sorry I didn't want to share accounts with "Resin", that doesn't mean i was ripping you off. If anything it was wildly the other way around.

Are you done yet? I can also go to Seattle if you'd like, you sure you're not a girl?

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 03:34:52 AM

Are you done yet? I can also go to Seattle if you'd like, you sure you're not a girl?

bring me some cookies?

ninjashoes

actually you know what.

not gonna engage in this

don't want to get banned

sorry everyone for the drama, I can see how bad this is.

I'm indeed done.

JesusJuice

There's a lot of... well how do I say this?...

You two have fucked , haven't you?

Dr. MD MD

If this drama is some sort of clever attempt to get me to listen to the show it's not working. I still don't want to. The thread's a little more interesting though. Maybe if you guys fought like this on your show. It could be big! Uuuge, even!  ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 03:44:16 AM
If this drama is some sort of clever attempt to get me to listen to the show it's not working. I still don't want to. The thread's a little more interesting though. Maybe if you guys fought like this on your show. It could be big! Uuuge, even!  ;)

I actually wish I could say it is true. Sadly this is a trainwreck that might be entertaining but is ultimately full of darkness.

I can at least say I never stooped so low as to make physical threats but I guess some think veiled pussy threats are scary.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:39:36 AM
actually you know what.

not gonna engage in this

don't want to get banned

sorry everyone for the drama, I can see how bad this is.

I'm indeed done.

Bye bye pussy, you know where to find me and know, what would happen to your jaw. I'll eventually find myself in your city and you won't be anywhere to be found. Why would I meet you ? A piece of shit who emails my personal friends, to not talk to me because ur mad? sure you're not a women daniel? Take your own advice and fuck off in the wind.

Bell gab should bow to my knees, once Falkie dies we got Daniel senda jr. To replace him. The videos  can surely be watched on YouTube, in a few years. I'll take a bow, It's been a good one. Daniel the yellow belly pussy cat. Anytime any place daniel you know exactly what would happen.

Love you all

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:46:21 AM
I actually wish I could say it is true. Sadly this is a trainwreck that might be entertaining but is ultimately full of darkness.

I can at least say I never stooped so low as to make physical threats but I guess some think veiled pussy threats are scary.

All I'm saying is that sometimes when people are at their creative peak together the next logical step is to start swinging at each other. It happens to a lot of teams but if I could've somehow gotten between the Beatles when they were at that point (even though I wasn't alive yet) and got them to settle back down into a creative groove with each other again I bet they would've put out at least a couple more cool albums, given the high level of their respective solo work after. Not that you guys are Beatles level or anything but maybe the dynamic tension of wanting to kill each other might make for good radio.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: JesusJuice is dying on January 02, 2017, 03:43:17 AM
There's a lot of... well how do I say this?...

You two have fucked , haven't you?

Daniel is queer for me I believe

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 03:53:36 AM

Daniel is queer for me I believe

no you are queer for yourself bud

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 03:56:44 AM
no you are queer for yourself bud
Great  response you look like a creepy pinhead, do you suffer from alcohol fetal syndrome? Why do you hang around like a gnat for? Shouldn't you be happy with your shit show? Instead of worrying about what I'm doing maybe you should take your own advice and make a better life for yourself Daniel senda.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:00:23 AM
Great  response you look like a creepy pinhead, do you suffer from alcohol fetal syndrome? Why do you hang around like a gnat for? Shouldn't you be happy with your shit show? Instead of worrying about what I'm doing maybe you should take your own advice and make a better life for yourself Daniel senda.

I will never be happy with my show because I am an artist.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 03:44:16 AM
If you've never listened, Doc, how do you know you wouldn't like it?  Personally, I love the show.

Listen to a couple of them.  And, I invite you to join us in the chat room.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised. ;) ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 04:10:49 AM
I will never be happy with my show because I am an artist.

Lol you're delusional hhaha creepy mongoloid looking motherfucker.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:12:39 AM

Lol you're delusional hhaha creepy mongoloid looking motherfucker.

yes derp derp, derp derp

when do we start throwing fecal matter brother?