• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 04:54:21 PM
As the book on one narcissist closes, another one opens. The circle of BG.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 04:32:07 PM
Go get em cowboy lol

http://www.speakingofjung.com/

I don't think she is actually a degreed analyst.

I should probably mention that I figure that if you are going to use people's names and post screen shots of their texts, it is only fair that they know they are being used as leverage.  Also, I'm told that she may already be a BG member (so she wi probably used to the culture of this place.)

I appreciate the link.  Another member had already PM'd me the necessary info.  But I don't go sneaking around behind peoples backs.

Instead, I will copy the message that I sent here here so that it is public.

"I am told that you may be a bellgab member already. Any comment on your two "friends" posting and fighting over you on their thread?  The first mention of your name and your texts starts on page 13... I apologize, but it is a 48 hour email address that I used for contact- so I will probably on catch you on the forum. http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10502.360.html "

Corona Kitty

Let the hate out, I'm sure many of you are frustrated with your lives.

*back to keeping things on track here*

Saturday night I am live.... this is for star since she's my only listener.

Nigel Kerner

is an author and freelance journalist. He was born in Sri Lanka, his mother from a British planting family and his father an officer in the British Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm. This international family base provided the background for an obsessive and serious interest in international human affairs and how these interface with science, religion and philosophy.
He has felt driven, from his young years, to expose the humbug and hypocrisy in modern scientific and religious and social thinking. His formal graduate education is in biomedical science and human behavioural psychology.
His fascination with the puzzling and enigmatic phenomenon of UFOs resulted in his first book 'The Song of the Greys' published by Hodder & Stoughton in 1997. This serious work on the subject is now noted world-wide for its radical view on the phenomenon. His latest book, 'Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls' published by Inner Traditions/Bear & Company is the second in a trilogy about the UFO phenomenon and its social repercussions on humanity. His books and numerous articles have established his unique thesis as part of the canon of serious literature on the subject.

Then after the break

Dr. Sasha Lessin & Janet Kira Lessin

Sasha Lessin Ph.D. (U.C.L.A. Anthropology, Ph.D.), author of Anunnaki: Gods No More and producer of the hugely popular web site, www.enkispeaks.com, studied with the late Zecharia Sitchin, for many years. Mr. Sitchin asked Lessin to create popular internet, book and college-level courses to revise ancient anthropology. Sitchin asked Dr. Lessin to help disseminate written, graphic and traditional stories of ETs, hithertofore considered mythic “gods” on Earth from 450,000 â€" 300 BCE as well as the latest findings in astronomy that relate to the planet Nibiru from which the ETs came to Earth for gold to shield their planet, Nibiru.

See you there, or not.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 04:57:04 PM
I should probably mention that I figure that if you are going to use people's names and post screen shots of their texts, it is only fair that they know they are being used as leverage.  Also, I'm told that she may already be a BG member (so she wi probably used to the culture of this place.)

I appreciate the link.  Another member had already PM'd me the necessary info.  But I don't go sneaking around behind peoples backs.

Instead, I will copy the message that I sent here here so that it is public.

"I am told that you may be a bellgab member already. Any comment on your two "friends" posting and fighting over you on their thread?  The first mention of your name and your texts starts on page 13... I apologize, but it is a 48 hour email address that I used for contact- so I will probably on catch you on the forum. http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10502.360.html "

shes already seen this, again another childish attempt from what a grown man? How old are you again? you see bellgab LOL we have losers like this that exist in life.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

*back to keeping things on track here*

Saturday night I am live.... this is for star since she's my only listener.

Nigel Kerner

is an author and freelance journalist. He was born in Sri Lanka, his mother from a British planting family and his father an officer in the British Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm. This international family base provided the background for an obsessive and serious interest in international human affairs and how these interface with science, religion and philosophy.
He has felt driven, from his young years, to expose the humbug and hypocrisy in modern scientific and religious and social thinking. His formal graduate education is in biomedical science and human behavioural psychology.
His fascination with the puzzling and enigmatic phenomenon of UFOs resulted in his first book 'The Song of the Greys' published by Hodder & Stoughton in 1997. This serious work on the subject is now noted world-wide for its radical view on the phenomenon. His latest book, 'Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls' published by Inner Traditions/Bear & Company is the second in a trilogy about the UFO phenomenon and its social repercussions on humanity. His books and numerous articles have established his unique thesis as part of the canon of serious literature on the subject.

Then after the break

Dr. Sasha Lessin & Janet Kira Lessin

Sasha Lessin Ph.D. (U.C.L.A. Anthropology, Ph.D.), author of Anunnaki: Gods No More and producer of the hugely popular web site, www.enkispeaks.com, studied with the late Zecharia Sitchin, for many years. Mr. Sitchin asked Lessin to create popular internet, book and college-level courses to revise ancient anthropology. Sitchin asked Dr. Lessin to help disseminate written, graphic and traditional stories of ETs, hithertofore considered mythic “gods” on Earth from 450,000 â€" 300 BCE as well as the latest findings in astronomy that relate to the planet Nibiru from which the ETs came to Earth for gold to shield their planet, Nibiru.

See you there, or not.

I am far from your only listener, Myke.  You know that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2017, 04:51:21 PM
Flattery will get you everywhere, pilgrim.  :D ;)

That thread hasn't had any traffic since the first over (cricketing term), so what is happening with it? SV and I don't do videos about grifting.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

Says the man who's been having a day-long bitch fest over the internet with a former colleague.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 02, 2017, 05:01:51 PM
Says the man who's been having a day-long bitch fest over the internet with a former colleague.

I have been taking pleasure watching him fold.  Why do you care?

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

shes already seen this, again another childish attempt from what a grown man? How old are you again?
I'm glad she's seen this.  I figure it is fair to give people the opportunity to comment when their name is being thrown around and texts posted to support a position or opinion.  I know you mentioned that she was with you at woo woo con when Danyel lost his mind and that she finds him to be creepy and whatnot.

I figure this will give her a chance to come here and tell us all that Daniel needs help and ask him publicly to stop stalking her.  She should be aware that he is continuing to use her to cement his position here.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

I know... but its fun playing with these bitter old souls.

Starr is not your only listener, buddy. Some of us have to "work" weekends.
I always put that in quotations, since I do very little actual work. I obviously missed something, downloading the show now, but i will say this: SV, fuck off.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

He doesn't. Lol. He's hardly enamoured himself to get more listeners.

Oh and Mike with a Y; Sitchin was a fraud. Ergo, anyone preaching his bollox is a fraud too. Game over on that guest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Original Larry on January 02, 2017, 05:06:05 PM
I always put that in quotations, since I do very little actual work. I obviously missed something, downloading the show now, but i will say this: SV, fuck off.

Words hurt. Really, they do.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 05:05:12 PM
I'm glad she's seen this.  I figure it is fair to give people the opportunity to comment when their name is being thrown around and texts posted to support a position or opinion.  I know you mentioned that she was with you at woo woo con when Danyel lost his mind and that she finds him to be creepy and whatnot.

I figure this will give her a chance to come here and tell us all that Daniel needs help and ask him publicly to stop stalking her.  She should be aware that he is continuing to use her to cement his position here.

She knows all about this, she was with me when Daniel cried like a bitch the first time. Not really what you are doing is childish, your attempt to try and cause any sort of problems in my personal life wont happen. You too look like an asshole for doing that, I already had mentioned I have been talking and getting these screen shots of Daniel being a creep and sending messages trying to sway peoples perspectives, WHY?...... because he's no longer doing a show with me... I mean really that's why he's crying like a pathetic bitch in every page talking about me on his shit show? Guy needs to clearly get help as his whole life apparently went down the shitter.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 05:07:03 PM
He doesn't. Lol. He's hardly enamoured himself to get more listeners.

Ih and Mike with a Y; Sitchin was a fraud. Ergo, anyone preaching his bollox is a fraud too. Game over on that guest.

I don't get why you are so bitter and care about what I do lol

SredniVashtar

I obviously missed something, downloading the show now, but i will say this: SV, fuck off.

It would take too long to go over all the things you missed, probably starting with basic hygiene. Anyway, cutting to the chase, have we met, you toxic cunt?

Ciardelo

Language! Uncle Lar!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:09:26 PM
I don't get why you are so bitter and care about what I do lol

Bitter? Not at all, you're great sport, similar to a salmon. As for caring, well, again, its good fun watching your reaction.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 05:11:57 PM
Bitter? Not at all, you're great sport, similar to a salmon. As for caring, well, again, its good fun watching your reaction.

That was it? post an image of yourself i much rather talk about you.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

She knows all about this, she was with me when Daniel cried like a bitch the first time. Not really what you are doing is childish, your attempt to try and cause any sort of problems in my personal life wont happen.
It isn't supposed to cause problems in your personal life.  It's not like I tracked down George Noorie at woo woo con to get you fired.  I took you at your word that she is supportive of you and laughs and Daniels childish antics.  If anything, she can confirm and bolster your position.

Tell you what.  If she confirms that you are what you claim, I will listen to two full episodes of EODR and give it an honest shot (including the episode that she appears on.)  It would confirm for me that you are not some adolescent talking out of his ass and might actually have something worth listening to.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:13:43 PM
That was it? post an image of yourself i much rather talk about you.

I'm sure you would, but stealing your light on your thread is not cricket.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 05:01:44 PM
That thread hasn't had any traffic since the first over (cricketing term), so what is happening with it? SV and I don't do videos about grifting.

No, it hasn't.  Was it the name? I guess if I had titled it 2 Brit cucks, it would have probably gotten a lot more posts but that is just downright mean.  We'll figure out a way to boost up traffic in a bit but for now my better half is calling.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 05:14:57 PM
It isn't supposed to cause problems in your personal life.  It's not like I tracked down George Noorie at woo woo con to get you fired.  I took you at your word that she is supportive of you and laughs and Daniels childish antics.  If anything, she can confirm and bolster your position.

Tell you what.  If she confirms that you are what you claim, I will listen to two full episodes of EODR and give it an honest shot (including the episode that she appears on.)  It would confirm for me that you are not some adolescent talking out of his ass and might actually have something worth listening to.

why go through the trouble? Are you that bored with your life? Who are you? Lol worth listening to come on, I don't care if you listen or not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

why go through the trouble? Are you that bored with your life? Who are you? Lol worth listening to come on, I don't care if you listen or not.

Spoken like a radio pro!!

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

I love sauteing salmon skin down...make it crispy...yum.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

For some reason I hear that in the voice of Hannibal Lecter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 02, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

Lemon and lime, squeezed and zested. Clove of garlic and Spring onion both chopped. Mixed and poured over each portion...

After baking, garnish with chopped coriander (cilantro)..

Serve with lemon and rosemary rice.