• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 04:14:12 AM
yes derp derp, derp derp

when do we start throwing fecal matter brother?

You tell me look at a mirror sometime lol

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:15:56 AM
You tell me look at a mirror sometime lol

umm wasn't talking about physical matters?

starrmtn001

You two are pulling each other down and need to stop it right now!

You are hurting your friends more than each other.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 04:11:30 AM
If you've never listened, Doc, how do you know you wouldn't like it?  Personally, I love the show.

Listen to a couple of them.  And, I invite you to join us in the chat room.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised. ;) ;D

I did once but I wasn't.  ;)

Corona Kitty

You look fucked mate, is what I'm trying to covey to you, I know you got daddy issues, let that shit go and live a happy life. You seem so bitter and sad however you look like shit dude.

How can anyone not know, you suffer from some sort of mental illness?

Get help dude, you seriously look fucked and act like the world has ended... like a god damn psycho ex girlfriend high on cocaine. You'll look back at this in the morning and you're gonna be ashamed of yourself. I'm sorry I ruined you're life Daniel, you wanted out and you got what you deserved.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

I'm so badly hurt, I'm sure you'd do better than me.

ninjashoes

Why were you talking over me like that?

Somebody needs to remake Tod Browning's Freaks and hire that guy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 04:21:37 AM
That's all?

Were you in chat?  Was I?

I really hope to see you there this Saturday at 7:30 PM Pacific Time.  Then, tell me what you think. ;)
http://www.endofdaysradio.org/?page_id=9

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:31:49 AM
psychotic much?

nope, just hoping to make some kind of sense of this, I just asked myself why I am here or what I am doing.

I should not have expected any sort of anything that might help me make sense of what happened to the show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 04:33:11 AM
nope, just hoping to make some kind of sense of this, I just asked myself why I am here or what I am doing.

I should not have expected any sort of anything that might help me make sense of what happened to the show.

Make sense of it? its been months fuck off idiot. You quit and you were cool with doing youre own thing as you said in the text you were cool with ME doing my own thing..... now here we are months and pages here and you're still complaining like a little whiny nasally voiced little bitch here, you ain't shit remember that and I know you are aware of it.. you are feces Daniel. You hate it so much which is why you are still here like a scorned ex girlfriend... how fucking sad and pathetic you have become (LOL).

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 04:33:44 AM

Make sense of it? its been months fuck off idiot. You quit and you were cool with doing youre own thing as you said in the text you were cool with ME doing my own thing..... now here we are months and pages here and you're still complaining like a little whiny nasally voiced little bitch here, you ain't shit remember that and I know you are aware of it.. you are feces Daniel. You hate it so much which is why you are still here like a scorned ex girlfriend... how fucking sad and pathetic you have become (LOL).

I am done.

Seeing you meltdown tonight.

Enough's enough.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 04:49:26 AM
I am done.

Seeing you meltdown tonight.

Enough's enough.

Pussy boy (LOL) ill see you in Seattle one day.

Keep sending e-mails to my personal friends Daniel,  pathetic creepy piece of shit.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:10:41 AM
Pussy boy (LOL) ill see you in Seattle one day.

Keep sending e-mails to my personal friends Daniel,  pathetic creepy piece of shit.

Well it would be cool to finally meet you I guess?

you will have a hug waiting, Bailey says hi

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 05:31:03 AM
Well it would be cool to finally meet you I guess?

You'd leave unconscious my friend, stay in your own lane, I don't mind paying you a visit to silence you.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

You'd leave unconscious my friend, stay in your own lane, I don't mind paying you a visit to silence you.

No actually you would just get held down while I called the police.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 05:34:08 AM
No actually you would just get held down while I called the police.

You're a pussy, you wouldn't Be able to hold me down after I break your jaw.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:34:52 AM
You're a pussy, you wouldn't Be able to hold me down after I break your jaw.

Well I am not afraid of you but I would never make threats of violence or even bother talking about it over the internet, that is pretty trashy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 05:41:08 AM
Well I am not afraid of you but I would never make threats of violence or even bother talking about it over the internet, that is pretty trashy.

Why are you still here? I already told you dumb ass anytime any place your pin head, is crashing down. Go cry else where no one gives two monkey shits about you. Whiny mother fucker.

Ciardelo

One of these guys (I can't remember which) claimed he was a mack trolling daddy; from what I see they both are just pissers.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 05:52:02 AM
One of these guys (I can't remember which) claimed he was a mack trolling daddy; from what I see they both are just pissers.

You sure always have something to say for someone who knows zero. Were you born this way?

ninjashoes

Michael, I will post whatever I want, I will say whatever I want on air and do what ever I want as long as it does not interfere with the freewill of others.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 05:56:05 AM
Michael, I will post whatever I want, I will say whatever I want on air and do what ever I want as long as it does not interfere with the freewill of others.

Have fun no one gives a fuck, which is why you're still crying and complaining like the little bitch you are.

Ciardelo

QuoteI know you are but what am I?

Corona Kitty

Shouldn't you have betamens dick in your mouth? His thread is that way take your queer bf Daniel with you.

Ciardelo

QuoteI'm rubber you're glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you.

Corona Kitty

Yeah you got nothing lol birds of a shit feather.