• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Yorkshire pud

SIX pages back I said cat fights are great or something. Have you two pussies taken a break yet to reapply your make up and brush your hair?

Neither of you are good behind a mic because you drag your differences in front of it. Grow up, get off the fucking weed and drink green tea or something.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 09:44:58 AM
SIX pages back I said cat fights are great or something. Have you two pussies taken a break yet to reapply your make up and brush your hair?

Neither of you are good behind a mic because you drag your differences in front of it. Grow up, get off the fucking weed and drink green tea or something.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

I'm drinking coffee, btw where was this attitude when I'm on the air... call in one day id like to make you my bitch.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

we have been talking about how fucked you are in the head and how you lack self awareness and you need help.. shes been prevalent to your lies.  Since before October. Mad because you got busted again lol.

I didn't get busted Michael. You just keep violating peoples privacy like a piece of shit. You are so bitter and insane that you cannot help yourself but to sink into hell and drag innocents along with you.

Too bad I stand by anything I have done or said. It is sad you have such little honor or respect.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 09:55:12 AM
I didn't get busted Michael. You just keep violating peoples privacy like a piece of shit. You are so bitter and insane that you cannot help yourself but to sink into hell and drag innocents along with you.

Too bad I stand by anything I have done or said. It is sad you have such little honor or respect.

nope they were happily given over to me to expose your sorry piece of monkey trash lol.. innocent because you tried to lie to bellgabbers and my own friends? game over your dog shit Daniel. Enjoy your bum life, talking about me non stop.... Daniel Senda :)

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 09:57:24 AM
nope they were happily given over to me to expose your sorry piece of monkey trash lol

and?

You are a terrible person, I told her.

Expose me how? Are you aware that she contacted me first before I sent that?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 09:58:58 AM
and?

You are a terrible person, I told her.

Expose me how? Are you aware that she contacted me first before I sent that?

yes because you went awol, she tried understanding why and tried reasoning with you but here you are still crying. only terrible because you quit? lol zero self awareness you look so stupid lol enjoy the rest of your life talking about me.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:01:15 AM
yes because you went awol, she tried understanding why and tried reasoning with you but here you are still crying. only terrible because you quit? lol zero self awareness you look so stupid lol

What?

This is crazy.

She contacted me to talk then sent you what I said to her while I was thinking it was a private conversation?

It was some weird setup or something?

Ok well yeah I guess you guys got me. I indeed did try to warn Laura about what a terrible person you are but only after she kept pressing me to talk to her, I assumed that is what she wanted to know.

That is the truth Michael.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 10:04:50 AM
What?

This is crazy.

She contacted me to talk then sent you what I said to her while I was thinking it was a private conversation?

It was some weird setup or something?

Ok well yeah I guess you guys got me. I indeed did try to warn Laura about what a terrible person you are but only after she kept pressing me to talk to her, I assumed that is what she wanted to know.

That is the truth Michael.

yup Daniel victim mentality.... I feel sorry for you.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:06:04 AM

yup Daniel victim mentality.... I feel sorry for you.

No Michael,

I dislike you immensely right now but this is besides the fact.

She was really pressing me to talk to her and that was two faced of her.

Regardless of what you think of me right now something is wrong here outside of our anger towards eachother.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 10:08:12 AM
No Michael,

I dislike you immensely right now but this is besides the fact.

She was really pressing me to talk to her and that was two faced of her.

Regardless of what you think of me right now something is wrong here outside of our anger towards eachother.

lol see how messed up your own perception is? victim mentality. its called you need help... you need therapy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

I'm drinking coffee, btw where was this attitude when I'm on the air... call in one day id like to make you my bitch.

BOTH of you have digenerated since you BOTH hosted together. You're BOTH up your own arses now, having this bitch slapping episode played out on a public forum, very professional!!

Real broadcasters working at real radio stations would be fired for far less.

As for being YOUR bitch. Yeah son. In your dreams.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

lol see how messed up your own perception is? victim mentality. its called you need help... you need therapy.

No your letting a skirt make your head spin. Wake up, we both got played on that one....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 10:22:43 AM
;)

I am having fun, except someone else isn't.  Some people need professional help. Hopefully one day he seeks care he needs in this life.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
No your letting a skirt make your head spin. Wake up, we both got played on that one....

You see folks Daniel can't stop being delusional or even have self awareness Lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

I am having fun, except someone else isn't.  Some people need professional help. Hopefully one day he seeks care he needs in this life.

Wait...this is all over a woman?  ???

akwilly

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
freakin women

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 10:28:05 AM

Obfuscate the issue is what he enjoys doing, perhaps however he is angry that I am friends with someone he desperately wants to be friends with? Who knows creepy men behave in such ways.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 10:28:05 AM

Seems so. Senda will be upset he wasn't the object of their desires.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on January 02, 2017, 10:28:12 AM
freakin women

Little Chris did the same private messaged Laura, told her how he was jealous of me... weird as fuck

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:29:28 AM
Obfuscate the issue is what he enjoys doing, perhaps however he is angry that I am friends with someone he desperately wants to be friends with? Who knows creepy men behave in such ways.

Oh man. This is school playground stuff.. 'She's my best friend!! No she isn't, she's mine!! No she isn't, I hate you!!!

Fucking grow up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 10:31:10 AM
Oh man. This is school playground stuff.. 'She's my best friend!! No she usn't, she's mine!! No she isn't, I hate you!!!

Fucking grow up.

Word ... grow up... lol... I thought high school was over.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

Word ... grow up... lol... I thought high school was over.

You and your hair pulling partner don't seem to know that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 10:33:33 AM
You and your hair pulling partner don't seem to know that.

I only enjoyed watching him lose more hair on that mongoloid head of his. I don't need to respond to him again as I have wiped my hands clean and cancer free from Daniel. I'll focus on putting on shows you'll complain about but will be compelled to listen to anyways. God bless

AceAzzameen

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:52:48 AM
I'm terrified, I have lawyers I will get bailed out, worth the time.

Burger King must have some damn good employee benefits.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

No Michael, trust me after hearing this. I would want nothing to do with that person.

All things between us aside, that isn't very nice that she was doing that, bottom line. To either of us.

All animosity aside, that isn't right and you know it.

littlechris

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 10:30:07 AM
Little Chris did the same private messaged Laura, told her how he was jealous of me... weird as fuck

What? I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 10:37:06 AM
No Michael, trust me after hearing this. I would want nothing to do with that person.

All things between us aside, that isn't very nice that she was doing that, bottom line. To either of us.

All animosity aside, that isn't right and you know it.

This is gross behavior from you, stop messaging me here already, you look like a tool.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: LittleShits on January 02, 2017, 10:37:25 AM
What? I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Ahh little Chris lol you're back. Am I gonna have to pull your card too?