• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

ninjashoes

Michael seriously just stop dude.

You are obviously having some kind of breakdown and you seem to think I did something which is not true.

This is going too far. As much of a shit that I think you are it does not mean I would want to hurt you or see you bleed or anything like that. You are just an asshole and and you need to grow up but it isn't my job to show you the way.

Calm down go to sleep. I am not afraid of you, I am simply aware this is going too far.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Why are you still here? I already told you dumb ass anytime any place your pin head, is crashing down. Go cry else where no one gives two monkey shits about you. Whiny mother fucker.
This is traditionally the time for the internet tough guy to start saying how they are not afraid and offer a physical beating.  The only problem is that usually the posters are separated by a thousand miles.  For some reason, the person issuing the challenge is never willing to travel.

Please follow the script.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:05:56 AM
Michael seriously just stop dude.

You are obviously having some kind of breakdown and you seem to think I did something which is not true.

This is going too far. As much of a shit that I think you are it does not mean I would want to hurt you or see you bleed or anything like that. You are just an asshole and and you need to grow up but it isn't my job to show you the way.

Calm down go to sleep. I am not afraid of you, I am simply aware this is going too far.

just stop? fuck off pussy, ill be in Seattle EVENTUALLY show up to get that ass whooping you deserve. Keep sending emails to guests, and my personal friends you continue to look like a creepy piece of shit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:07:35 AM
This is traditionally the time for the internet tough guy to start saying how they are not afraid and offer a physical beating.  The only problem is that usually the posters are separated by a thousand miles.  For some reason, the person issuing the challenge is never willing to travel.

Please follow the script.

This is the time for you to fuck off as it has nothing to do, with whatever retarded point of view your redneck ass has.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

This is the time for you to fuck off as it has nothing to do, with whatever retarded point of view your redneck ass has.
No, no. The script is to offer a physical beating.  Get with the program.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:10:39 AM
No, no. The script is to offer a physical beating.  Get with the program.

This has nothing to do with your dumb ass.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

This has nothing to do with your dumb ass.
Man, not cool. Don't be picking on WOTR.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:08:09 AM
just stop? fuck off pussy, ill be in Seattle EVENTUALLY show up to get that ass whooping you deserve. Keep sending emails to guests, and my personal friends you continue to look like a creepy piece of shit.

I did not send any emails to your personal friends.

Nothing like that ever happened. What are you referring to again?

WOTR

Here is a friendly piece of advice.  If you don't want people to comment on "what is none of their business" take it to PM.  You have his phone number, you have his email address, but you choose to post your shit in a public forum.

Fucking drama queen.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:14:25 AM
I did not send any emails to your personal friends.

Nothing like that ever happened. What are you referring to again?

Laura London, don't be such a dumb fuck retard You keep asking her to be on your shit show as well as sending her paragraphs of you trying to look like a victim. Don't deny that you stupid piece of low life shit. It's not working either, you only look like a creepy obsessed child. Again why are you posting here for? You want everyone to feel bad that I'm not doing a show with you? haha victim mentality. Grow up and take your own advice, get yourself a better life.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:14:44 AM
Here is a friendly piece of advice.  If you don't want people to comment on "what is none of their business" take it to PM.  You have his phone number, you have his email address, but you choose to post your shit in a public forum.

Fucking drama queen.

take your own advice and fuck off redneck retard.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:17:45 AM
take your own advice and fuck off redneck retard.
And deprive MV's children of diapers?  Never!

"ill be in Seattle EVENTUALLY show up to get that ass whooping you deserve."  At least you appear willing to travel.  I just think you ought to set a firm date.  Leaving it open like that makes me believe you may not be serious about this meet-up.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:17:28 AM

Laura London, don't be such a dumb fuck retard You keep asking her to be on your shit show as well as sending her paragraphs of you trying to look like a victim. Don't deny that you stupid piece of low life shit. It's not working either, you only look like a creepy obsessed child. Again why are you posting here for? You want everyone to feel bad that I'm not doing a show with you? haha victim mentality. Grow up and take your own advice, get yourself a better life.

Could we leave innocent people out of this?

I like Laura and did not ever say anything bad about you to her. For one thing she is my friend too and whatever you think is true definitely is not.

You should respect both our privacy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:20:28 AM
And deprive MV's children of diapers?  Never!

"ill be in Seattle EVENTUALLY show up to get that ass whooping you deserve."  At least you appear willing to travel.  I just think you ought to set a firm date.  Leaving it open like that makes me believe you may not be serious about this meet-up.

There will be a time and a date stupid, eventually there will be something of interest in his neck of the woods, your queer boyfriend will never face me like a man. He knows id destroy him. This is an idiot who is asking me why I didn't invite him to conferences (LOL) they are public anyone can show up, I bare no responsibility how Daniel senda gets around. What else do you idiots want me to do hold his fucking hand? fuck Daniel and fuck you and fuck anyone who supports a piece of dog shit, waste of fucking life.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:24:23 AM
Could we leave innocent people out of this?

I like Laura and did not ever say anything bad about you to her. For one thing she is my friend too and whatever you think is true definitely is not.

You should respect both our privacy.

(LOL) you wrote paragraphs about me, to stay away from me (LOL) so she's lying to me now? you're a piece of shit Daniel who tries to manipulate others, this is what you like to do because you have no friends in real life, everyone hates you. consider killing yourself.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

There will be a time and a date stupid, eventually there will be something of interest in his neck of the woods, your queer boyfriend will never face me like a man. He knows id destroy him. This is an idiot who is asking me why I didn't invite him to conferences (LOL) they are public anyone can show up, I bare no responsibility how Daniel senda gets around. What else do you idiots want me to do hold his fucking hand? fuck Daniel and fuck you and fuck anyone who supports a piece of dog shit, waste of fucking life.

I am not a waste of life. I am a good dude and I have done a lot for you.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:13:38 AM
Man, not cool. Don't be picking on WOTR.
I appreciate the thought... But lets be fair to Michelle.  I'm here shitposting.  (And to be fair to me, posting this shit on a public forum is begging for somebody to comment.) 

Just waiting for my invitation to a beating now.  I'm feeling left out. :'(

***Edit: I had meant Micheal.  But I'm going to let the typo stand.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:25:39 AM
I am not a waste of life. I am a good dude and I have done a lot for you.

(LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your parents sure think so.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:25:45 AM
I appreciate the thought... But lets be fair to Michelle.  I'm here shitposting.  (And to be fair to me, posting this shit on a public forum is begging for somebody to comment.) 

yeah because your an attention fag.

Dr. MD MD

You should give pud a try. He's usually pretty easy to work into a lather.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

he should go suck off Daniel in his thread, he needs the views since no one gives a single fuck about him, which is why he is here trying to convince everyone he isn't a piece of shit.

Ciardelo

***Edit: I had meant Micheal.  But I'm going to let the typo stand.
Oh, I'm sure Michelle (or is it Mychelle?) will be OK with it.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 06:29:13 AM
Oh, I'm sure Michelle (or is it Mychelle?) will be OK with it.

as long as your bitch asses keep watching the videos and bringing me more listeners, I'm grateful keep bumping my threads.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 06:27:05 AM
All it took was one post.  Sensitive sort, considering he posts on BG and plans on beating people when not attending woo woo cons.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 06:25:38 AM
(LOL) you wrote paragraphs about me, to stay away from me (LOL) so she's lying to me now? you're a piece of shit Daniel who tries to manipulate others, this is what you like to do because you have no friends in real life, everyone hates you. consider killing yourself.

This is getting fucking weird.

Michael obviously your relationship with Laura is not too badly damaged so what is there to worry about?

What conversations happen between others and myself is none of your business or public property.

Just to be clear nothing of that nature happened so please calm down.

Ciardelo

You'd think a Mack Trolling Daddy could handle a little shit posting better than this.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
All it took was one post.  Sensitive sort, considering he posts on BG and plans on beating people when not attending woo woo cons.

When someone slanders you and talks non sense to your personal friends, you too would love to punch someone in the mouth. Again you would never know, since you're a loser like Daniel.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on January 02, 2017, 06:30:53 AM
This is getting fucking weird.

Michael obviously your relationship with Laura is not too badly damaged so what is there to worry about?

What conversations happen between others and myself is none of your business or public property.

Just to be clear nothing of that nature happened so please calm down.

sure Daniel, keep trying to act stupid... as I have seen such emails. Keep posting away and talking about me as long as you want you are a parasite leach just like George senda.

Corona Kitty

you can respond to this one Daniel, as I know you want to feel like you won the argument but the argument is that your a little bitch your upset I don't do a show with you, you've been crying and talking shit about me since October. You cant move on with your life, consider getting professional help. I will continue to do my thing while you look and act immature.