• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Michael Alig reigned in the Nightlife club scene in New York City in the 90s as a club promoter and musician. He started The Club Kids and his legacy has carried on until this very day. Alig is famously known in Popular Culture for his persona, his outfits, and for pleading guilty to manslaughter in October, 1997, after killing fellow Club Kid Andre “Angel” Melendez over a confrontation over a drug debt in March, 1996. He was sentenced to ten to twenty years in prison and was released on parole in May 2014.

This will happen in January... let the good times roll.

Corona Kitty

Ahhhh the lemon cake is here, just in time for the celebration.  God Bless everyone.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 14, 2016, 07:32:11 AM
I think Falkie said in one of his YouTubes, that there are plans for the girls in tube tops, to appear in the next Falkie Thong. I could be wrong.
mmm. Boobies (.)(.)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 03:24:29 PM
mmm. Boobies (.)(.)

Hey AA...nice to see you. I haven't seen you around here in forever. How's things?

And what is this Michael Decan Program? Is it new? Geez...I keep missing out on all the latest gossip.

cheers,
rosie

Corona Kitty

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 14, 2016, 03:35:42 PM
Hey AA...nice to see you. I haven't seen you around here in forever. How's things?

And what is this Michael Decan Program? Is it new? Geez...I keep missing out on all the latest gossip.

cheers,
rosie

http://www.endofdaysradio.org

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 14, 2016, 03:35:42 PM

cheers,
rosie
Whut up RG? Good to see you still around too! (Maybe you would have seen more of me if you hadn't banned me from your forum lol)

As near as I can figure out, this Michael Decon is a stooge to help propagate the yelly man's "Madman Martian" theories and wild accusations against the Space Cowboy hisself, RCH...

It all comes down to the titanic intergalactic struggle to gain dominance over the tortion fields.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 03:44:02 PM
Whut up RG? Good to see you still around too! (Maybe you would have seen more of me if you hadn't banned me from your forum lol)

As near as I can figure out, this Michael Decon is a stooge to help propagate the yelly man's "Madman Martian" theories and wild accusations against the Space Cowboy hisself, RCH...

It all comes down to the titanic intergalactic struggle to gain dominance over the tortion fields.

You're one presumptuous fool.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 03:44:02 PM

Yes...I was, shall we say, a tad pissed at some of the BellGab Knuckle-Draggers (not meaning you, of course) and so I got all ban-happy and kiboshed all BellGabbers. Mostly. They are welcome back now, if they want...but I don't suppose they want.

Anyway, you are most certainly welcome back.

I'm going to have to check out this Michael show. I've been so out of the loop of late, but the new year is a whole new game as far as I am concerned.

:))))

RoseGirl

Oh and if any of you try to join and get a banned message, just let me know. I will fix it and, if the wind is right, let you in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 14, 2016, 04:13:39 PM
Oh and if any of you try to join and get a banned message, just let me know. I will fix it and, if the wind is right, let you in.

But what if I go to all the trouble of joining and then you get all ban-happy again? Like Hillary said, the hallmark of a great leader is steadiness...absolute rock steadiness.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 14, 2016, 04:09:13 PM
Yes...I was, shall we say, a tad pissed at some of the BellGab Knuckle-Draggers (not meaning you, of course) and so I got all ban-happy and kiboshed all BellGabbers. Mostly. They are welcome back now, if they want...but I don't suppose they want.

Anyway, you are most certainly welcome back.

I'm going to have to check out this Michael show. I've been so out of the loop of late, but the new year is a whole new game as far as I am concerned.

:))))
It's pretty hard to undersell this little treehouse of a podcast Rosie. I suppose if you like over-modulated breathy fake voices, and you like back-stabbing bitchy lazy-ass hosts with a penchant for oppositional defiance...   say...I guess this show is IS perfect for Bellgabbers!

I'm glad to hear you're doing better Rosie.  ;D

My forum participation is severely limited of late so I doubt I'll be back in anytime soon at your place but let me wish you from one BellGabber to another a healthy and happy 2017 and a very merry Christmas! Please extend my good wishes to your's as well especially that sainted Eagle.  :D

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:17:40 PM
But what if I go to all the trouble of joining and then you get all ban-happy again? Like Hillary said, the hallmark of a great leader is steadiness...absolute rock steadiness.  ;)

LOL

I shall try my very best to be more like Comrade Trump. So steady, that one. hehehe. No really, I will try not to ban anyone unless they really really deserve it. I think it was having a new forum with all the new gadgets and bells and whistles and power and everything. Went a bit nuts, I did.

rosie

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 04:23:28 PM
It's pretty hard to undersell this little treehouse of a podcast Rosie. I suppose if you like over-modulated breathy fake voices, and you like back-stabbing bitchy lazy-ass hosts with a penchant for oppositional defiance...   say...I guess this show is IS perfect for Bellgabbers!

My forum participation is severely limited of late so I doubt I'll be back in anytime soon at your place but let me wish you from one BellGabber to another a healthy and happy 2017 and a very merry Christmas! Please extend my good wishes to your's as well especially that sainted Eagle.  :D

Oh my...now I definitely have to check out this show.

Nice to see you, AA. My best to you and your family too.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:17:40 PM
Hillary was absolutely the best leader money could buy.

Don't be too hard on poor Rosie, getting banned is what we do around here.  ;) Just ask that Jackstar.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 04:26:46 PM
Hillary was absolutely the best leader money could buy.

Don't be too hard on poor Rosie, getting banned is what we do around here.  ;) Just ask that Jackstar.

Aw, I'm just funnin with y'all. Good to see you back! Maybe now that all the election madness is simmering down (hopefully) more of those who used to be regulars around here, such as yourself, will return.  :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:30:48 PM
Aw, I'm just funnin with y'all. Good to see you back! Maybe now that all the election madness is simmering down (hopefully) more of those who used to be regulars around here, such as yourself, will return.  :)
I really just joined because of Art.

With no Art, and now with no Hoaxland, and now with no Dark City, and now with no JazCast, and now with no Brandmier Show...

I still have sporadic episodes of the Military X Files to listen to. And let's not forget Shay's fishing buddie's podcast.

I've had scheduling issues too of late. My 3D life has been interfering with my online life. But thanks for the good thoughts Doctor. You're still going to be my primary care provider even when Mr. Trump pulls the plug on ObamaCare. We'll just have to go to a barter system perhaps. Do you accept Bitcoin? 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 04:23:28 PM

Yes keep listening that's end of days radio dot org

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on December 14, 2016, 04:46:15 PM

Yes keep listening that's end of days radio dot org
Douchebag don't even know how to do a proper hotlink? You really are a useless tit ain'tcha?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 04:45:28 PM
I really just joined because of Art.

With no Art, and now with no Hoaxland, and now with no Dark City, and now with no JazCast, and now with no Brandmier Show...

I still have sporadic episodes of the Military X Files to listen to. And let's not forget Shay's fishing buddie's podcast.

I've had scheduling issues too of late. My 3D life has been interfering with my online life. But thanks for the good thoughts Doctor. You're still going to be my primary care provider even when Mr. Trump pulls the plug on ObamaCare. We'll just have to go to a barter system perhaps. Do you accept Bitcoin?

Nope, only Paypal.  ;)

The Show situation got pretty bleak, indeed. It's somewhat sporadic but Amy still has a show Wed-Fri. She's a talented, young go-getter with a good attitude.  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2016, 04:52:55 PM
Douchebag don't even know how to do a proper hotlink? You really are a useless tit ain'tcha?

I like making it difficult for the ladies

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:53:12 PM
... It's somewhat sporadic but Amy still has a show Wed-Fri. She's a talented, young go-getter with a good attitude.  ;)

All of us who like her argue against all those mopes who claimed 'guys just don't like female hosts'.  I for one like the cut of her jib .. or is it, jibette?  Anyway I hope she gets back to a full-time schedule to help save the weekdays.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: zeebo on December 14, 2016, 06:56:45 PM
All of us who like her argue against all those mopes who claimed 'guys just don't like female hosts'.  I for one like the cut of her jib .. or is it, jibette?  Anyway I hope she gets back to a full-time schedule to help save the weekdays.

Amy will be joining me in January.

RoseGirl

Quote from: zeebo on December 14, 2016, 06:56:45 PM

Oh I know. It's not fun to see things as they really are, is it? Takes courage. And, really, where's that going to get you in today's world, eh? Um...like...nowhere! Best to just party on and hope no one asks too many questions.

No disrespect to Amy, I like her show and I think she is very talented. A hard worker, for sure. Very little 'vocal fry' too. I hope she comes back regularly soon.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: username on December 14, 2016, 01:08:31 PM

Michael Alig reigned in the Nightlife club scene in New York City in the 90s as a club promoter and musician. He started The Club Kids and his legacy has carried on until this very day. Alig is famously known in Popular Culture for his persona, his outfits, and for pleading guilty to manslaughter in October, 1997, after killing fellow Club Kid Andre “Angel” Melendez over a confrontation over a drug debt in March, 1996. He was sentenced to ten to twenty years in prison and was released on parole in May 2014.

This will happen in January... let the good times roll.

Interesting

Corona Kitty

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on December 16, 2016, 03:00:12 AM
Interesting

85% of the right wing whackos here, have no idea who that mad man is.

akwilly

Quote from: username on December 16, 2016, 05:17:01 PM
I looked him up on Wikipedia. Very interesting guest to say the least. Look forward to hearing the show

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: username on December 16, 2016, 05:17:01 PM

I remember the story coming out. Hearing about Angel disappearing. To find out how how your guest Michael killed Angel,
to the dismembering of his body and mental state,
was absolutely crazy.

I can't believe he even got out. let alone has tons of vids on youtube now.

Very eccentric to the New York scene in the mid 90's.