• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Eddie, just read an article: Broncos fans hassled by Qualcomm stadium security over turbans.
The home of the Chargers gave them a rude welcome.

Refs just screwed up in the Steelers/Bungles game.  AJ Green kicked the ball into the stands after scoring a TD and no flag was thrown.

eddie dean

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 13, 2015, 02:02:29 AM
Eddie, just read an article: Broncos fans hassled by Qualcomm stadium security over turbans.
The home of the Chargers gave them a rude welcome.

I saw that.
I wonder if it would have been a problem if they painted a team's logo on the turban. ;D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/12/turban-wearing-fans-initially-were-denied-entry-to-broncos-chargers-game/

WhiteCrow

Go Pack.. Had fun talk'in with you boyz on the podcast!

And Art is too.. a Packer Fan  :P

Come up to Green Bay for a game.. I'll supply the cheese

So yeah, the NFL needs to add a rule that you need a winning record to be in the playoffs.

eddie dean

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 13, 2015, 02:48:59 PM
Go Pack.. Had fun talk'in with you boyz on the podcast!

And Art is too.. a Packer Fan  :P

Come up to Green Bay for a game.. I'll supply the cheese

It a fun call WC.

eddie dean

Ugh. Demaryius Thomas has two more drops today. Perfect passes too, right between the 8 & 8.
He drops so many easy passes, and makes the difficult circus like grabs. confounding

eddie dean

Quote from: eddie dean on December 13, 2015, 04:38:59 PM
Ugh. Demaryius Thomas has two more drops today. Perfect passes too, right between the 8 & 8.
He drops so many easy passes, and makes the difficult circus like grabs. confounding

Butter fingers alert -  another drop!

pate

Quote from: eddie dean on December 12, 2015, 11:58:00 PM
This week's episode is Here

Brother, all I can say is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkavReH4LE0

Apolgies, I gave the full left salute!

Go Chiefs!  Y'all go to the playoffs for round one!  Naysayers be de-ranged!  Chiefs, Len Dawson's revenge is upon ye!

akwilly

I will never put American money on Indy ever again in this life!!!

eddie dean

Quote from: pate on December 14, 2015, 03:33:17 AM
Brother, all I can say is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkavReH4LE0

Apolgies, I gave the full left salute!

Go Chiefs!  Y'all go to the playoffs for round one!  Naysayers be de-ranged!  Chiefs, Len Dawson's revenge is upon ye!

Worst Bud commercial ever! haha

The Cheifs have a legitimate shot at winning the west. They play Balt, Clev & Oak.
Denver plays Pit, Cinci & SD. Not an easy schedule but 2 of the 3 are at home.
If KC wins out & Den goes 1-2, they both will have 11 wins.
They split the head to head games but depending on which game the Broncos win (beating SD is critical for the playoff tie breaker scenario) the Cheifs could have a better Div record 5-1 to Den's 4-2.

To win the Afc West: Den needs 2 wins or 1 KC loss plus a Den win,  It's closer than it appears.
I love all of these playoff scenarios in December!

eddie dean

Quote from: akwilly on December 14, 2015, 08:33:45 PM

heh heh.
I was thinking about your bet when I saw the score come in on Sunday. The over-under was way off too!
Tough break Ak

akwilly

Quote from: eddie dean on December 15, 2015, 03:53:05 PM
heh heh.
I was thinking about your bet when I saw the score come in on Sunday. The over-under was way off too!
Tough break Ak
I got the over/under. It was Clev. San Fran under 41. I think it ended up 34. But ya freakin Indy blows, killed my parley. Fortunately I get another crack at making money before Xmass. If I lose this week I will be sending my mother empty Ramon Noodle packets for a gift and dropping my little dog off in the woods so he can fend for himself at least until new years.

heater

Quote from: akwilly on December 14, 2015, 08:33:45 PM

I tried to tell you!! The Colts were coming in as a beat up team.

heater

Quote from: akwilly on December 15, 2015, 06:51:44 PM
I got the over/under. It was Clev. San Fran under 41. I think it ended up 34. But ya freakin Indy blows, killed my parley. Fortunately I get another crack at making money before Xmass. If I lose this week I will be sending my mother empty Ramon Noodle packets for a gift and dropping my little dog off in the woods so he can fend for himself at least until new years.

Its Andrew Luck's fault.  He should take care of your dog and buy your mom a new car!  I demand it!!!

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 13, 2015, 03:21:58 PM
So yeah, the NFL needs to add a rule that you need a winning record to be in the playoffs.

What about .500?

eddie dean

Quote from: akwilly on December 15, 2015, 06:51:44 PM

Call the show this Sat & tell us what your  bet is. It worked out great for you last week, so why not, right?
it's not like we are bad luck or anything  ::)

I've got the answer to your other problem: give the dog to your Mom for x-mas! Boom! Done! ;)
You're welcome

AvDaBr

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 13, 2015, 03:21:58 PM

I've felt for a long time there should be a 10 win minimum to qualify.

eddie dean

** Thursday and Saturday Game Alert **
If you are playing in the Bellgab pickem pool, make sure to get your picks in for tonight's game and the special game on Saturday
Make sure to keep playing even if you have no chance to win the pool.
There will be several prizes given out at the end of regular season. Stay tuned for details!

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on December 17, 2015, 05:00:11 PM
If you are playing in the Bellgab pickem pool, make sure to get your picks in for tonight's game and the special game on Saturday
There will be several prizes given out at the end of regular season. Stay tuned for details!
Done and done.  Thanks Eddie. :D

zeebo

eddie dean

Who thought this color scheme was a good idea?

I suspect the condiment industry is behind this. 
Messages received.  I'm having hot dogs for dinner.

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on December 17, 2015, 08:48:25 PM
I suspect the condiment industry is behind this. 
Messages received.  I'm having hot dogs for dinner.

They need the refs decked out in relish green.

cweb

Quote from: eddie dean on December 17, 2015, 05:00:11 PM
Sounds like fun. Thank you!

Quote from: TigerLily on December 17, 2015, 08:16:51 PM
Monocolor uniforms again.....Yaack!
The bowling alley I was at still has one of those old projection TVs which had the game on. The red looked absolutely radioactive. "The Chroma Blooms vs The Smudges."

wr250