• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

zeebo

eddie dean

A new, and very special,  pre-recorded episode of the podcast airs tonight!

When:
5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Where:
Live stream & chat on ufoship here

If you are playing in the pickem pool:
There is a Saturday night NFL game tonight, get your pick in before kickoff at 8:25pm ET.

albrecht

Screw NFL ;) We got HS FB championships all day long here and some good stuff.

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on December 19, 2015, 05:26:51 PM
A new, and very special,  pre-recorded episode of the podcast airs tonight!

When:

Where:
Live stream & chat on ufoship here

If you are playing in the pickem pool:
There is a Saturday night NFL game tonight, get your pick in before kickoff at 8:25pm ET.

Cool, thanks Eddie.

eddie dean

Quote from: akwilly on December 19, 2015, 06:12:40 PM
Dang I was looking forward to a live show
Sorry man. RL schedules prevented a live D&K show tonight. What I'm airing tonight (in just a few moments actually) is all  new content, it was just recorded last night.
We'll do a live show next Saturday.

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on December 19, 2015, 06:47:01 PM
Sure thing. Glad to see you back in the smoking jacket zeebo!

Thanks, yep, trying to move forward after the last week's events.  There are, in fact, other things happening on this place called earth.   :)

chefist

I'm really impressed with Carolina...Newton is coming into his own!

TigerLily

Just finishing up the 1st quarter of the Panthers/Giants game.  Is this football or hockey?
#Team Beckham

Wow, that Panthers game!

Also, the Browns are totally going to screw up getting the #1 draft pick.

For the record, Beckham Jr should be suspended for a few games for the bullshit he tried today.  Also arrested for assault.

TigerLily

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 20, 2015, 05:01:47 PM
For the record, Beckham Jr should be suspended for a few games for the bullshit he tried today.  Also arrested for assault.
Yeah, but it was must see tv  8)

eddie dean

He will be suspended Monday. probably for 1-2 games. No excuse for that kind of play.

trostol

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 20, 2015, 03:26:58 PM
Wow, that Panthers game!

Also, the Browns are totally going to screw up getting the #1 draft pick.

watched football where a hockey game showed up lol

cweb

He should have been ejected for that shit, too. But he wasn't, because he's a whiny-ass star.

lol, ESPN had a murderer on tonight to be the Beckham apologist.

eddie dean

I missed the game tonight.  :(
It looks like I missed an exciting comeback attempt by the Saints. The Lions must have been worried about blowing a huge lead in the 4th qtr

Jaz is within striking distance of the top.  And we are all still getting beat by Bing.

cweb

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 22, 2015, 02:27:31 PM
Jaz is within striking distance of the top.  And we are all still getting beat by Bing.
Don't worry, I'll find a way to screw it up!

Quote from: eddie dean on December 20, 2015, 10:48:43 PM
He will be suspended Monday. probably for 1-2 games. No excuse for that kind of play.

That pos is appealing his one game suspension?  Frankly it should have been the rest of the year and several games at the beginning of next season.  He ought to have been arrested for assault and battery and drug off the field in handcuffs.

If he wants to pull this shit, the League office should let him play now and string him along about scheduling a hearing date.  The Giants will be out of it shortly with or without him, so put off his hearing until after the end of the season - don't allow him to drop the appeal and sit out a meaningless game.  Hold his hearing and suspend him for the first game of 2016 (if not a few extra games after they've had time to look into it further, if the players agreement allows that).  If he wants to be even more of an ass and appeal this, then let him sit for something other than a pointless game at the end of the year.

His coach and those referees should be punished as well for allowing the situation to get that far out of control during the game.

None of this will happen though, because the NFL execs are a bunch of jerkoffs who care only about image/political correctness and money. 

Personally I think they should increase it to 2 or 3 games because the dumbshit appealed.

TigerLily

Hope you guys don't mind me expressing my deep and abiding love for football.  This time of the year I get dizzy with anticipation with what the last two weeks of the regular season will bring. So much intensity and chaos. Everyone is playing their gorgeous butts off to make it into the playoffs. And look at the match ups this week!

I just finished watching this week's Inside the NFL. Best show of the season mirroring the chaos and intensity on the field. And NFL films are amazing.

My prediction for Super bowl --- no stretch --- The Icemen vs. The Hot Cats

So just how much of a geek am I?  ::)  Merry Final Regular Season Games and Happy Playoffs

testing101

Topics I would love to hear covered:
49ers Suck
Johnny Football - Does his coach hate him or is the line really that bad?
Mariota - Struggle Bus
Winston - Is he sprouting into a professional or holding the D Bag in?
Next seasons draft busts?

I like how Beckham's apology failed to apologize to the guy he tried to kill.

eddie dean

Quote from: testing101 on December 23, 2015, 05:11:58 PM
Topics I would love to hear covered:
49ers Suck
Johnny Football - Does his coach hate him or is the line really that bad?
Mariota - Struggle Bus
Winston - Is he sprouting into a professional or holding the D Bag in?
Next seasons draft busts?

Thanks for the topic suggestions. We will get to most, if not all, of these soon.

eddie dean

A new episode airs Live tonight!

When:

Where:
Live stream & chat here
www.ufoship.com/chat

Call:
623-242-2278