• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2015, 10:05:03 PM
I thought this was pretty cool. You wouldn't have wanted to be asleep when this happened.

https://youtu.be/1qS1WsgPOx4

I've never wanted to see Muslims with boxcutters so desperately in my life.

jazmunda

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 16, 2015, 10:13:25 PM
  I've never wanted to see Muslims with boxcutters so desperately in my life.

hahahaha. thank you Eddie. That was a good laugh.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2015, 10:26:36 PM
hahahaha. thank you Eddie. That was a good laugh.

I live in the belly of the beast of Patriot fans. It was the first thing to come to mind.  :)

Chine

My first football player doodle! I had a gut feeling that I could paint one when I get the idea going. As a performer, dancer before my work in visual art, movement and line are key to me. Dog art, horses, dancers... Of course it was a matter of time for these athletes. So this is what this podcast has inspired.. Thanks, guys. So as its rusty and new to me, to get the details right. this will become a painting.  I'm going to attempt a Leroy Neiman style with splashes of color.

I may not know football as well as many of you, but I love it and when I am inspired there's always a reason. Thanks, Curtis and Eddie.

Quote from: Chine on November 17, 2015, 12:59:15 PM
...  I'm going to attempt a Leroy Neiman style with splashes of color...

I'm looking forward to it!

... I may not know football as well as many of you, but I love it and when I am inspired there's always a reason...

Well I dunno, have you seen the results of our weakly predictions?

I can't believe the Bungles actually pulled out the loss last night.  Were they taking inspiration from the Brownies?

Ciardelo

My first football player doodle! I had a gut feeling that I could paint one when I get the idea going. As a performer, dancer before my work in visual art, movement and line are key to me. Dog art, horses, dancers... Of course it was a matter of time for these athletes. So this is what this podcast has inspired.. Thanks, guys. So as its rusty and new to me, to get the details right. this will become a painting.  I'm going to attempt a Leroy Neiman style with splashes of color.

I may not know football as well as many of you, but I love it and when I am inspired there's always a reason. Thanks, Curtis and Eddie.
He looks like a spaceman. You drew us a spaceman!

Chine

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 17, 2015, 09:33:48 PM
He looks like a spaceman. You drew us a spaceman!

Ahaha. Yeah, need to work on this.

How about a paranormal / NFL cartoon?

1.) aliens in their ufo hovering over an arena. Pick a team in which you prefer to leave this planet, beamed up and abducted.

Or...

2.) demonic entity attaches itself to a player you loathe.

heater

Quote from: Chine on November 17, 2015, 09:51:46 PM
demonic entity attaches itself to a player you loathe.

how about a demonic entity attached to the NFL?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chine on November 17, 2015, 09:51:46 PM
Ahaha. Yeah, need to work on this.

How about a paranormal / NFL cartoon?

1.) aliens in their ufo hovering over an arena. Pick a team in which you prefer to leave this planet, beamed up and abducted.
Tempting...

QuoteOr...

2.) demonic entity attaches itself to a player you loathe.
I'm pretty sure somebody beat us to that one.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 16, 2015, 01:35:07 AM
  According to ESPN: Aaron Rodgers was upset before the game after hearing a "prejudicial remark" during the moment of silence.

So maybe that's why he was terrible most of the game. Those terrible timing pattern throws that were usually 8-10 yards off target.

Funny how he was in the MVP discussion around Halloween and now has no shot.

I' just assumed it was a player on his team that made the comment.  Turns out it was a fan

He really ought to focus on playing football, and not worry about what the fans are doing

Juan

The idea that Muslims are motivated by what we do, rather than by their own ideology, is racist. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 18, 2015, 11:30:18 AM
I' just assumed it was a player on his team that made the comment.  Turns out it was a fan

He really ought to focus on playing football, and not worry about what the fans are doing

Mike McCarthy didn't seem thrilled being asked about it, either. Saying it immediately after loss indicates Rodgers tone deafness.

Rodgers lifetime record outside GB is 30-29. He ain't Brady.

Juan

The Jaguars tonight will wear gold uniforms.  Local sportscasters who have seen the uniforms call them Dijon colored.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Juan on November 19, 2015, 11:23:50 AM
The Jaguars tonight will wear gold uniforms.  Local sportscasters who have seen the uniforms call them Dijon colored.

Sick baby's diaper colored.

cweb

Anybody else have a sudden craving for honey mustard wings?

Watching this putrid game tonight is a cry for help.

That said, I may watch a bit of it for the spectacle

3OctaveFart

Good piece on Darth Belichick thumbing his nose at the NFL by not wearing silly G.I. Joe coach gear on the sidelines.

He also is not part of the NFL Coaches Association, meaning his personage is always reflected as "NE Coach" in the Madden series.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bill-belichick-s-stiff-arm-of-nfl-s-camouflage-campaign-an-unlikely-coincidence-013058598.html

eddie dean

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 19, 2015, 06:19:55 PM
Good piece on Darth Belichick thumbing his nose at the NFL by not wearing silly G.I. Joe coach gear on the sidelines.

The Department of Defense probably  didn't pay the Patriots enough to honor the troops. ;D

chefist

I've been out of it lately...is P. Manning done for his career?

eddie dean

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2015, 06:30:51 PM
I've been out of it lately...is P. Manning done for his career?

It looks like it to me. They say he will play after his injuries heal, who knows. this is definitely his last year.  to try to come back again next season is just preposterous. his 40 y/o body cannot take it anymore.

zeebo

I'm generally a fan of earth-tones, but these just look odd.

trostol

2 things come to mind while watching tonights game

who in the league scheduling department thought..Jags-titans..excellent game to have on Prime Time Thursday

also..who said all gold is an excellent color scheme to go for...same with the Titans all light blue...Jags really should have chosen either gold top or bottms..not both..same with Titans..light blue top or bottom

jazmunda

Equal 3rd on the picking comp. Eddie Dean and Mudking overtaken. Just need to shrug Paper Boy off and then Mr Coyle I'm coming to get you. Do the honorable thing now and kneel before your Australian master. :P

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on November 19, 2015, 10:52:58 PM
Equal 3rd on the picking comp. Eddie Dean and Mudking overtaken. Just need to shrug Paper Boy off and then Mr Coyle I'm coming to get you. Do the honorable thing now and kneel before your Australian master. :P

I'm at 92. Considering my picks lately, I should reach 100 by Easter.

jazmunda

I find it easier to pick when emotions, history and any kind of insider knowledge is taken out of the equation.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on November 19, 2015, 11:20:10 PM
I find it easier to pick when emotions, history and any kind of insider knowledge is taken out of the equation.

Starting next week I'm picking the city/area with the more famous tranny.