• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Defwhale

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 08, 2015, 04:07:19 AM
Yuz all nutz .. For a mere $40 bucks .. I won't let season 6 be canceled.

Did I say $40?  I meant $5.

ziznak

I know what the big guy is doing.  He's waiting for the thread to die down which will cause bellgab add revenue to dip HENCE THEREFORE prompting MV to cut a side deal to keep falkie active and the add-revenue pouring in. 

Don't believe me? well, look at this poorly labeled chart:

SredniVashtar

Quote from: akwilly on December 07, 2015, 08:01:21 PM
I would like to be in the orgy scene if you can find a place for me. I have trouble getting erections but other than that I'm a normal orgy type guy.

You won't need an erection, I'll have Falkie bend you over a tree stump - one cornholing coming up! If anyone else would like to be violated by the big guy then just let me know. I am happy to do a bit of fan service.  ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 08, 2015, 04:21:00 AM

STFU. Got SV chained in the basement.. Need Falkie's Christmas Carol, complete by end of week. He's in a lull, not even the Bitch can cure his writer's block.. Might need to call in the Bella-Haven Babes, to see if they can revitalize SV with tons of rancid bacon fat.... American Bacon Fat girls.. Not that Canadian Bacon crap

You call 2500 words a fucking LULL??!!

I know how the next one will go, but I haven't got round to writing it yet. There's a much larger cast in this one.

Who

"And saying that I refuse to go to work is ridiculous.  I refuse to do work that’s not gonna make me a lot of money anymore and make the employer a wealthy man while I’m a wage slave."

"I hated going to work every day.  I was not a morning animal.  I hated going to work in the morning when I worked mornings."

Quote from: akwilly on December 07, 2015, 08:01:21 PM
I would like to be in the orgy scene if you can find a place for me. I have trouble getting erections but other than that I'm a normal orgy type guy.

Why do you have trouble getting erections, are you lying next to a nude Kathy?

Who

Wondering if Senda read Falkie's Christmas Carol and, if so, what he thought of it?  He did.  And he determined that none of that "phony biography" is true.  Not a word of it! 

"That Shredded Wheat Brain guy who makes up phony biographies that goes on for paragraphs and paragraphs and paragraphs and none of it’s true.  And some of it’s slanderous or libelous."

BellBoy

Quote from: Who on December 08, 2015, 10:42:29 AM
Wondering if Senda read Falkie's Christmas Carol and, if so, what he thought of it?  He did.  And he determined that none of that "phony biography" is true.  Not a word of it! 

"That Shredded Wheat Brain guy who makes up phony biographies that goes on for paragraphs and paragraphs and paragraphs and none of it’s true.  And some of it’s slanderous or libelous.'

You would think that a credible journalist like Senda would already have his own dictionary.

As a self proclaimed 'public figure', he is fair game for SV's Dickensian parody...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BellBoy on December 08, 2015, 10:49:26 AM
You would think that a credible journalist like Senda would already have his own dictionary.

As a self proclaimed 'public figure', he is fair game...

You'd think such a wordsmith would know the difference between slander and libel too.

MAX

Quote from: Who on December 08, 2015, 06:42:27 AM
The latest from Senda.  It seems he has more issues with trolls.  His rant is interrupted by a (pre-planned?) phone call at 18:21.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJmcto83qY

God help me I listened to this shit. Old George is the perfect “professional victim”. 

Wikipedia â€" “ Victim playing (also known as playing the victim or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victim-hood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking. Where a person is known for regular victim playing, the person may be referred to as a professional victim.”

It is common for abusers to engage in victim playing. This serves two purposes:
•   justification to themselves â€" as a way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance that results from inconsistencies between the way they treat others and what they believe about themselves.
•   justification to others â€" as a way of escaping harsh judgment or condemnation they may fear from others.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MAX on December 08, 2015, 10:53:17 AM

God help me I listened to this shit. Old George is the perfect “professional victim”. 

You're a hardier soul than I; you'll never get that back.

Wikipedia â€" “ Victim playing (also known as playing the victim or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victim-hood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking. Where a person is known for regular victim playing, the person may be referred to as a professional victim.”

It is common for abusers to engage in victim playing. This serves two purposes:
•   justification to themselves â€" as a way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance that results from inconsistencies between the way they treat others and what they believe about themselves.
•   justification to others â€" as a way of escaping harsh judgment or condemnation they may fear from others.

Yep, absolutely.

b_dubb

" ... and when Mr Bigglesworth gets upset PEOPLE DIE!!"

3OctaveFart

Long and unfocused as usual, but more entertaining than eighth-hand "coverage" of a domestic terror event.

Falkie, you neglected to tell your viewers you and your partner actually used a Guy in Pittsburgh (TM) video to accuse someone of rape.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 08, 2015, 01:25:17 PM
Long and unfocused as usual, but more entertaining than eighth-hand "coverage" of a domestic terror event.

Falkie, you neglected to tell your viewers you and your partner actually used a Guy in Pittsburgh (TM) video to accuse someone of rape.

Yeah, but he and we have seen a new shiny thing since that misunderstanding. He wouldn't fall into the nasty 'slanderous and libelous' pit that the nasty haters on BG have done.

onan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 08, 2015, 08:32:01 AM

There's a much larger cast in this one.

Do you mean falkie will be a cast member, or... oh nvm.

3OctaveFart

Laughed out loud when he said he wanted a cut of MV's earnings from the Falkie Thread.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 08, 2015, 02:45:48 PM
Laughed out loud when he said he wanted a cut of MV's earnings from the Falkie Thread.
Content providers always get screwed eh?

Who

“He made an assertion that a stain on my shorts was a certain substance . . .”

BellBoy

Never in my life have I wished more, that I could draw. I envision a daily, multi-panel comic, titled:

"The Fly Fom Shittsburg (tm)"

Imagine the possibilities...

Casio has some choice words for George Senda as he absolutely unloads on him in this video response to Episode #744:

http://youtu.be/qlugCLBK9w8

Thanks goes out to Who for highlighting this post.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:17:07 PM
I just talked to Patty. She will be here Saturday at 7 am and we're going to have hot sweaty sex and then get this place clean.

I lied about the cleaning. ;) ;D

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm really mad about Kathy. Apparently she still has not packed a lot of stuff and the place is still roach invested according to Patty.
She is NOT going to import them into here.
Kathy's laziness and slovenly habits will see her throwen out of her next place and she'll be homeless for good.

This is from last summer, and what has changed?

Patty washed a whole bunch of dishes and Kathy just sat there in the nude yakking at Patty and didn't get off her ass to pack.

Kathy sounds like an animal. Who the hell walks around in the NUDE fer fuck's sake when company is over?!! Who does that?!!  The more that I hear about Patty, that poor woman sounds like a saint.

Hey Falkie, does Kathapotumus leave skid marks everywhere she sits? Nasty.

patyy's coming here at 7 am tomorrow and we're going to get the lazy one out of bed and clean and pack in her apartment.
Not being a morning animal, I wouldn't do this for anyone else except ...

How does sweat Kathy have any friends? How?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 08, 2015, 05:42:52 PM
Thanks goes out to Who for highlighting this post.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

This is from last summer, and what has changed?

Kathy sounds like an animal. Who the hell walks around in the NUDE fer fuck's sake when company is over?!! Who does that?!!  The more that I hear about Patty, that poor woman sounds like a saint.

Hey Falkie, does Kathapotumus leave skid marks everywhere she sits? Nasty.

How does sweat Kathy have any friends? How?

Those demands that Mama Senda and Patty made about Kathy wearing a bra do sound more unreasonable now.
I mean they got her to put on a shirt and hopefully pants sometime, count the little blessings.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 08, 2015, 05:07:54 PM
Casio has some choice words for George Senda as he absolutely unloads on him in this video response to Episode #744:

3OctaveFart

So Casio was lying about living in a tent. What a clusterfuck all of this is.

Who

Senda's synapses misfire and his brain melts. The ultimate brain fart. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZtY0TvC6o