• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 07, 2015, 02:33:27 PM
Hey! It was raining really hard.

Yeah? Really really hard? Big raindrops? Bouncing off the road? Yeah? THAT hard?

Roswells, Art

Rain is predicted in the forecast. Everyone hang on to your rent checks.

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 07, 2015, 02:22:27 PM
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Rain makes me lose my rent checks too.

PS:
Can't wait for next years installment of this grift.

https://youtu.be/15QngStkp-E

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on December 07, 2015, 02:43:26 PM
Do you expect me to talk?

Of course not Mr Warner....we expect you to broadcast.  8)

Defwhale

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 07, 2015, 01:59:24 PM
Hello, Meatie Pie.  He is GONE, he is not coming back, and the show is OVER!  He is not going to subject himself to the reproach and ridicule that are the signatures of this thread any further.

With the exception of a select few (including Meatie Pie - who is often overlooked), you can blame yourselves for this as you have failed to ever donate to help him #KeepTheLightsOn.  George's "Bridges To Freedom" campaign has been an UNMITIGATED DISASTER so far as he has only received $1.  He informed me last night that he will be launching a "pay side" for his videos, so if you want to continue to access his content (which you're practically STEALING now if you haven't kicked him a few bucks), and if you want to make your funny little gifs, then you'll need to PAY for it.

George is desperate right now.  He has his rent to pay, his electric bill to pay, his internet bill to pay, his girlfriend's car insurance to pay, and he has frayed iPad charger cords to replace.  My iPhone cord has held up for 2+ years somehow, but he keeps getting faulty ones as shown in his videos, and those things COST MONEY.  He's brought us the monitor, and he's got his mic working again too.  Kathy has left Boop high and dry, and the cat needs dry food, wet food, litter, and litter box liners.  I suppose you think he should have just left Pinky the stray cat behind to roam the aisles of storage units in Sacramento too, rather than giving him a decent home.  What more do you want?  Do you think these things pay for themselves?

To get back to the original request, I doubt that I can get him back on here as he has his mind made up, and when he reaches a decision, he is going to stick to it come hell or high water.  He has had ENOUGH of BellGab, and even Ol' Gerry lacks the influence and skills of persuasion to bring the man back.

The mid season Fall schedule ends on a cliffhanger, with Falkie informing the viewers he's made the decision not to return. 

The reasons for the decision are unknown, other than to give the ratings a bump and to perhaps maximize donations.  No one specific cause.  We can only speculate, but I blame Yorkshire Pud.  His weepy posts about very ill children bravely embracing what they do have in life may have caused Falkie to come to the realization he's been nothing but a lazy, narcissistic, glutinous blowhard, a taker, and that he's been grifting the various programs for funds actually meant for people truly in need.  He's overcome with shame, grief, and guilt. 

Long time viewers know time will heal those wounds, and Falkie will soon be back updating us on what he's angry at Patty and Kathy about, insisting he's disabled and it's the last time he will say so, telling us his finances are none of our business and talking about the money he wastes while pleading for donations, talking about his upcoming appearances on Noory's new show, ranting about other people at the various places he's been, answering questions posed here, revealing unappealing personal information, posting videos, and all the rest. 

Fallkie, we await your return.

Defwhale

George is desperate right now.  He has his rent to pay blah blah blah

Two weeks ago he was casually talking about the normal household expenses he had and the upcoming trips he is planning.  All those monthly expense items were mentioned.  Now that it's Christmas time, he goes into begging mode. 

He could have easily gotten a seasonal holiday job, but he prefers to do nothing but sit, eat, beg, buy more useless junk, shit, and sleep.  If only he were truly desperate.

Roswells, Art

Falkie can't be here to thank you himself but I'd like to think if he were he would say something like:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 07:59:02 PM

Thank you for your support. Glad to be a placeholder for Art.

Defwhale

and he has frayed iPad charger cords to replace.  My iPhone cord has held up for 2+ years somehow, but he keeps getting faulty ones as shown in his videos, and those things COST MONEY. 

He informed me last night that he will be launching a "pay side" for his videos, so if you want to continue to access his content (which you're practically STEALING now if you haven't kicked him a few bucks), and if you want to make your funny little gifs, then you'll need to PAY for it.

That's awesome.  Let's see how people truly value his efforts.  I'm guessing the over/under for subscribers is 4.  And I'm taking the under.

By the way, I'd think a person would be able to take the multiple faulty iPAd charger cords back to the store and get them replaced at no charge.  Since that hasn't occurred to him, has anyone suggested it? 

whoozit

Quote from: Defwhale on December 07, 2015, 03:05:02 PM
That's awesome.  Let's see how people truly value his efforts.  I'm guessing the over/under for subscribers is 4.  And I'm taking the under.

By the way, I'd think a person would be able to take the multiple faulty iPAd charger cords back to the store and get them replaced at no charge.  Since that hasn't occurred to him, has anyone suggested it?
He tried but the Apple expert saw the teeth marks on the cord where he gnawed off the congealed mayonnaise.  They felt this was not normal wear and tear and invalidated any warranty.

Quote from: Defwhale on December 07, 2015, 03:05:02 PM

Those cords are HIS possessions, HIS.

Are you suggesting that he should rid himself of his property? His little treasures are important to him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2015, 03:11:01 PM
He tried but the Apple expert saw the teeth marks on the cord where he gnawed off the congealed mayonnaise.  They felt this was not normal wear and tear and invalidated any warranty.

Didn't he report them? He could have done, we'd have scolded them. Harshly.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 07, 2015, 02:59:48 PM
Falkie can't be here to thank you himself but I'd like to think if he were he would say something like:

or:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 06, 2014, 04:31:12 PM

I do not discuss my sexual history and of late there hasn't been any not only because of my weight but because of age.

Who

Senda stay away from Bellgab?  Can a rat stay away from cheese?  Even as we speak, Senda is busy reading all these posts and plotting his return.  It's the holiday season and Senda's barely begun his Christmas grifting.  There's not a moment to lose.

Yorkshire pud

Hello, Meatie Pie.  He is GONE, he is not coming back, and the show is OVER!  He is not going to subject himself to the reproach and ridicule that are the signatures of this thread any further.

Can we quote this over and over when he returns?

BellBoy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2015, 03:12:23 PM

Didn't he report them? He could have done, we'd have scolded them. Harshly.

And if that didn't work, he could always have threatened to email the details to George Noory! That would surely have swayed their opinion.

onan

WTF no rent money! How could that have happened? The money was rollin' in. Youtube was bankrollin' the financial genius we all know as falkie. His gofundme strategies were more than successful.

Wow, must really suck to be Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on December 07, 2015, 03:24:48 PM
WTF no rent money! How could that have happened? The money was rollin' in. Youtube was bankrollin' the financial genius we all know as falkie. His gofundme strategies were more than successful.

Wow, must really suck to be Senda.

The rent was on his country estate. Not the hovel on Martinez.

Who

He informed me last night that he will be launching a "pay side" for his videos, so if you want to continue to access his content (which you're practically STEALING now if you haven't kicked him a few bucks), and if you want to make your funny little gifs, then you'll need to PAY for it.

I think Senda had better reconsider that plan.  If he institutes a paywall he will go from tens of views to zero.  Besides, he wouldn't know how to set it up and he'd beg for someone from Bellgab to come to Martinez to do it for him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on December 07, 2015, 03:30:27 PM
I think Senda had better reconsider that plan.  If he institutes a paywall he will go from tens of views to zero.

There's the accusation of stealing too; I'm sure it's semantics, but what is freely given isn't theft by another.

onan

I'd pay good money for the right video from Falkie.

Who

Quote from: onan on December 07, 2015, 03:33:25 PM
I'd pay good money for the right video from Falkie.

A video of Senda working? 

Yorkshire pud

Hey lads, 45 pages to the big M...AKA 1000.

Surely Grifter will come back for drinks and party hats?

Quote from: Who on December 07, 2015, 03:16:31 PM
Senda stay away from Bellgab?  Can a rat stay away from cheese?  Even as we speak, Senda is busy reading all these posts and plotting his return.  It's the holiday season and Senda's barely begun his Christmas grifting.  There's not a moment to lose.

Who - you don't know what you're talking about.  There is NO grifting.  George explained it in that video that you were so kind to reference earlier:

Quote from: Who on December 07, 2015, 01:01:54 PM
Just more delusional ramblings from The Mind of Senda.

The GIFs and the quote are from one of my all-time favorite Senda videos, episode 274, Bellgab Liars, Haters & Fools.  It's a Senda classic.

http://youtu.be/M_bMXLcvFj0

November 15, 2014 - 23:37 mark:  "I asked for money once, maybe twice.  One was from area51drone...(tells story)...but I don't need to ask anybody for money.  That was a period where I was very short of money [his emphasis].  I'm even shorter of money this month.  I'm not asking (unintelligible)."

Quote from: Who on December 07, 2015, 01:01:54 PM
Just more delusional ramblings from The Mind of Senda.

The GIFs and the quote are from one of my all-time favorite Senda videos, episode 274, Bellgab Liars, Haters & Fools.  It's a Senda classic.

Who - as there will not be any additional new Falkie / "Senda" content on this thread, would you be so kind as to prepare a year-end Top 10 Countdown of your all-time favorite "Senda" videos?  That might just do the trick to push the thread to 1,000 pages. 

George enjoys his milestones, and if you all help him to reach this MAJOR one, he might be so inclined to come back to join us for a post or two.  I would be sure to report the page count to him once that marker is achieved.

More from "Episode #274 - Bellgab Liars, Haters & Fools!":
25:30 mark:  "...but it's a crime for a guy like me who doesn't have a lot of money to ask for donations, so if you don't like that, too bad.  To hell with you.  I'm not asking anybody to give me money.  I put the thing on my forum - "please donate" - I put a listing of what I pay for stuff.  The forum costs so much a month to be free of ads..."

While George has provided further evidence that he is not grifting, I am troubled that he has rejected the possible revenue stream from ads on his forum.  I'm not sure why he was willing to eat this cost himself when it could have been making him money this whole time, but I will inbox him and ask him.  MV has ads running on this forum, and we don't hold it against him, so I'm sure George's loyal fans and users wouldn't have a problem with them either.

3OctaveFart

Without Falkie this thread is like Happy Days without the Fonz.

Senda knows that, but I question if he has the will to stay away.

Falkie needs people to know he just went to the post office or did a rack of dishes or cleaned the Mac table.

BellGab has amounted to what is a captive audience for those banalities.

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 07, 2015, 04:38:11 PM
Without Falkie this thread is like Happy Days without the Fonz.

Senda knows that, but I question if he has the will to stay away.

Falkie needs people to know he just went to the post office or did a rack of dishes or cleaned the Mac table.

BellGab has amounted to what is a captive audience for those banalities.

Good, find another station. I can do without his posts.