• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ziznak

I picture O'Neill in a kind of batcave.  He's sitting stroking his chin at the batcomputer with all the screens displaying falkie gifs pondering the big questions.

"I want to donate to falkie but I don't like paypal.... oh look he made another video!" 

Defwhale

Hot dogs?  If you're going to eat yourself to death, at least do it with corn dogs (frozen foods aisle).

Who

Some idiots on YouTube are challenging a 13 year-old to eat 50 McDonald's Chicken McNuggets.  The average Chicken McNugget contains 48 calories and 90 mg of sodium.  If the kid eats all 50, he will have consumed 2,400 calories and 4,500 mg of sodium.  That's more than twice the calories the average adult would consume in a full day and three times the amount of sodium the U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends for a healthy adult.  This is clearly a case of child abuse.  Encouraging Senda to eat hot dogs is idiot abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdko3SHs74

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on August 04, 2015, 07:55:46 PM
Drone and Gerry have both heard me scream over the phone as have Cunandero and MJ as well.

Quote from: Who on December 04, 2015, 07:40:23 AM

Because when anyone tries to give you some much-needed advice, you call that person a hater and other foul names and report him or her to George Noory.

Hater.

Quote from: Who on December 04, 2015, 10:29:56 AM

Is that Kathy's ass in the top left hand corner? Sticking out of the covers? Wasn't there another one of these with a better view? Falkie seems to do nothing if not show us Kathy's naked ass every chance he gets.

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 11:13:01 AM
Is that Kathy's ass in the top left hand corner? Sticking out of the covers? Wasn't there another one of these with a better view? Falkie seems to do nothing if not show us Kathy's naked ass every chance he gets.

It sure is.  The trash is piled so deep in that room I can't tell whether Kathy is sleeping on a bed or on the floor.  Senda's apartment is just about the worst case of hoarding I've ever seen - and he's so proud of it he makes videos to show the world.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on December 04, 2015, 07:40:23 AM
Good morning, Senda.  It's been more than 24 hours since I told you you're a self-centered piece of shit.  You still are.

About a year ago you told us why you're fat.  It went something like this.  "I'm a poor man.  I can't afford to buy healthy, nutritious food."  Here's why you're fat.  No one but an irresponsible I don't give a shit about my health moron would eat four hot dogs.

Hot dogs are one of the unhealthiest foods on the planet.  They're made from the useless leftover  parts of cows, chickens and pigs.  Machinery grinds up these disgusting leftover parts, turns them into mush, pumps the mush full of nitrates, nitrites, salt, preservatives and "flavor enhancers" and squirts out the lethal mess as hot dogs.  And YOU eat four of them at one sitting.

You're a self-induced train-wreck.  One of these days you're going to have a self-induced stroke or a self-induced heart attack.  If you're lucky you'll fall over dead instantly.  More likely you'll end up disabled in a nursing home on the public dole.  You'll lie in bed all day and all night.  Every few hours an underpaid nurse's aid will check on you.  Eventually she'll come in to check on you and find you "unresponsive."  That's nursing home speak for dead.  A mortician will come and, with the help or six or seven others, struggle to stuff your huge carcass into a body bag, then onto a gurney.  You'll be wheeled out to a waiting van, hauled off to a funeral home and, a few days later, buried at the taxpayers expense.

This is your destiny and no one is going to talk you out of it.  Because when anyone tries to give you some much-needed advice, you call that person a hater and other foul names and report him or her to George Noory.

And those won't be lilly white hands wiping your oozing bed sores, either.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 11:13:01 AM

I don't know if there was one with a better view or not, but there is also this video for your consideration:

http://youtu.be/FgT_GFPzk0o

This is a good (and appropriate!) song to have playing as you watch the Kathy / Boop video:

http://youtu.be/6vOUKVZZ8_w

ziznak

Quote from: ONeill on December 04, 2015, 03:05:30 AM
Watching this swine feed on some half-frozen shit has left me scarred, I am taking a break.

Have a great Christmas! (just in case)
whoa... Falkie what exactly is the sceen in the background for?  Seems as though you are streaming yourself eating... LIVE!!.  I'm sure it's been requested but Falkie, dude, you should setup a 24-7 live cam!!

Casio would be watching I'm sure!... just add a few mannequin heads in the background.  The alien doesnt count... only Japanese mannequin heads will do the trick.

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." - Madonna from "Erotica" (see post above)  :-X  8)  ;)

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 12:47:52 PM

"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." - Madonna from "Erotica" (see post above)  :-X  8)  ;)

Gerry...are you harboring a little crush on Ms. K? Falkie won't like that.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 12:52:55 PM
Gerry...are you harboring a little crush on Ms. K? Falkie won't like that.

Nah, I love Mrs. Gerry deeply, and am solely devoted to her. 

I do hope, however, that BellGab enjoyed the pairing of the two videos.  It's funny when you run them simultaneously when Kathy starts stroking Boop during the chorus.   :o ;D

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 12:56:59 PM

I do hope, however, that BellGab enjoyed the pairing of the two videos.  It's funny when you run them simultaneously when Kathy starts stroking Boop during the chorus.   :o ;D

OK, that just begs the question...what are you doing watching Madonna videos?! She hasn't had a hit since the '80's.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 12:58:20 PM
OK, that just begs the question...what are you doing watching Madonna videos?! She hasn't had a hit since the '80's.

Ann's she's not as hot as Debby Harry either.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 04, 2015, 12:59:34 PM

I actually DESPISE Madonna, but I recalled that song from the days when Ol' Gerry used to troll the clubs while I was out on the road making a hard-earned living.  It seemed appropriate given the imagery and subject matter of the video I paired it with.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 12:47:52 PM

Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls. With Boop, Only Boop.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 12:56:59 PM

It's like The Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon! Too bad their's hardly any action in Falkie's videos so we could have fun finding other synchronicities.

schmepper

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 07:13:30 AM
Shmeppy! Long time no see. Good to see you back!

Glad to be back! :)

A little slice of the Christmas spirit, complete with dancing game faces ON: http://elfyourself.com/?mId=66409325.3

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 04, 2015, 12:59:34 PM
Debbie Harry is just so sexy...

PS I did NOT need to see anyone's bare ass. UGH.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 01:03:23 PM
I actually DESPISE Madonna, but I recalled that song from the days when Ol' Gerry used to troll the clubs while I was out on the road making a hard-earned living.  It seemed appropriate given the imagery and subject matter of the video I paired it with.

Hmm. Old habits die hard. Once a manwhore  player, always a player. I hope Mrs. Gerry is keeping an eye on you.

Quote from: schmepper on December 04, 2015, 02:17:39 PM
Glad to be back! :)

A little slice of the Christmas spirit, complete with dancing game faces ON: http://elfyourself.com/?mId=66409325.3

OMG! That was so funny I actually cried!

BellBoy

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 01:03:23 PM

That wizened old bitch used to live just over the downs from here. She spent all her spare time pissing off the locals and trying to shut the fucking airport down. When she finally left, everyone was pleased to see the back side of her... as truly unpleasant (and wrinkly) as that sight is.

Quote from: BellBoy on December 04, 2015, 03:23:09 PM
That wizened old bitch used to live just over the downs from here. She spent all her spare time pissing off the locals and trying to shut the fucking airport down. When she finally left, everyone was pleased to see the back side of her... as truly unpleasant (and wrinkly) as that sight is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_Y740aReI