• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Defwhale on December 06, 2015, 12:55:25 PM
Back when Patty was useful to Falkie, cleaning his place, bringing him food, driving him around, and taking Kathy off his hands for a few hours here and there, even then she made it clear she wanted to be excluded from the videos.  Not that he respected that. 

It was clear he demanded Kathy do videos of her own, and that she didn't want to do them either.  And in fact thought his were a ridiculous waste of time.  In case Falkie missed it, it's her body language, lack of enthusiasm, and the tell tale "Ok, I'll do it'' snarl at the beginning of one of them.

Even that pair realized they were useless and embarrassing, but Falkie gets just enough encouragement from people pretending to be his friends on the internet, and from George Noory who's interest is in schmoozing a detractor, to think otherwise.  Somehow his own gut feeling is either being ignored, or isn't working properly.

Well you don't need me to tell you he's a narcissist. It has absolutely no interest, empathy or concern for anyone or anything but itself.  He could have 10000 people tell him not to do something because it's wrong/ wasteful/ idiotic, but if only one idiot suggested he should do it, he would hang on to that because it confirms what he already decided was the correct course of action. Because Senda the fat fucking shit heap isn't wrong about anything, and has no respect or empathy for anything; not even himself.

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2015, 01:06:08 PM

Well you don't need me to tell you he's a narcissist. It has absolutely no interest, empathy or concern for anyone or anything but itself.  He could have 10000 people tell him not to do something because it's wrong/ wasteful/ idiotic, but if only one idiot suggested he should do it, he would hang on to that because it confirms what he already decided was the correct course of action. Because Senda the fat fucking shit heap isn't wrong about anything, and has no respect or empathy for anything; not even himself.

There you go again, dehumanizing the Great and Powerful Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on December 06, 2015, 01:15:03 PM
There you go again, dehumanizing the Great Senda.

Mere humans shouldn't occupy the same space as it does.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 06, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
I am not going for heartwarming, more heartburning. Think Falkie after he ate those two partially defrosted chickens. And IB will get her moment in the sun. Be patient. If I can't find a decent role for all of you by the end, I will just write an enormous orgy scene and make sure Senda has his nasty way with each and every one of you. You're welcome.

You evil bastard!  'Baby's leg' indeed!  It is not equipped with a knee.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 06, 2015, 10:42:41 AM
You asked for it! I am nothing if not a man of my word. I am still waiting for the response of the Martinez judges. I hope Paladin appreciates being made Senda's brother-in-law too. There's really nothing too despicable for me to include in this one.  :)
You filth monger, you wrote your own desires for my baby's leg into the story.  Of course you did.  And why wouldn't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2015, 02:10:11 PM
You evil bastard!  'Baby's leg' indeed!  It is not equipped with a knee.

Erm, we have the slides to show otherwise...You're okay though with being married to his transgendered sibling?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2015, 10:45:55 AM
Brother on law married to Senda's transgendered sibling? Hmm, Paladin will be completely cool with that. Completely.

Yeah.  Cool  So cool I'm ice.  Ice, baby.

https://youtu.be/149jGeIlx3I

BellBoy

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2015, 02:16:02 PM
Yeah.  Cool  So cool I'm ice.  Ice, baby.

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 06, 2015, 06:19:48 AM
Falkie's Christmas Carol

I will admit that I almost skipped it- but am glad to have spent the time.  You really should create a separate thread for this as it will just get get buried here...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 06, 2015, 06:19:48 AM
Falkie's Christmas Carol

Well done, sir. I laughed, I cried...I threw up. Good fun.

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2015, 02:08:37 PM
Haven't we all?

Hey, what happens on the Falkie thread stays on the Falkie thread!

MR. Spock

George Senda emailed me. He told me that he is not going to post on bellgab anymore. I think that he hates us. oh well, his lost our gain.

MR. Spock

i hope that george senda gets a job because he has more time now if he is not going to be posting here.

bateman

Quote from: MR. Spock on December 06, 2015, 06:38:10 PM
George Senda emailed me. He told me that he is not going to post on bellgab anymore. I think that he hates us. oh well, his lost our gain.

Was it the Christmas Carol that did it?

3OctaveFart

Falkie Thread

B.   Dec. 19, 2013
D.   Dec. 6, 2015

REMEMBERED WITH LOVE

Defwhale

How many times have we heard that one?  I give it 2 weeks, but hope he can hold out longer than that this time.

Perhaps the panhandling post didn't bring in the usual $40.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 06, 2015, 08:56:04 AM
Life just isn't fair... How many more Praises and Donations to MV before my account gets the "turbo mode" upgrade?

Praise Donate To MV

Merry Christmas ....   :-* Bud  ;)

Thanks, sugar. You're tops.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 06, 2015, 07:16:40 PM
Falkie Thread

B.   Dec. 19, 2013
D.   Dec. 6, 2015

REMEMBERED WITH LOVE
With out Falkie here, what are we going to do? oh well, it gives me more time to listen to art bell, jazmunda shows and the like.

3OctaveFart

My work production will go up by an order of 10.

Dateline

I feel myself going into a major mouse depression.   There is a void in my life that only a person like FAlkie can fill. 

Don't be a quitter, that is worse than a haterz.  We have to have you here to make it to a thousand pages and beyond!

Who

George Senda emailed me. He told me that he is not going to post on bellgab anymore.

Dateline

Alas, we can still roast the ole Falkie ghost.

Roswells, Art

This may be the beginning of never having to see the the words fat and pad used together again.

Yorkshire pud

What did you have to do to get in his address book?

But he won't be away for too long. This place is the only place he can get any feedback of any significance, even if 99% of it is to remind him he's a waste of oxygen. He doesn't get any meaningful feedback from his videos because few watch them, and he vets the comments to sift out the ones he doesn't like, leaving the odd sarcastic one telling him what he wants to read. He's too dim to tell it's sarcasm.