• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ziznak

I just think it's kinda funny to hear/read somebody explain credit cards like they are somehow making out on the deal.  It's kinda like running into some guy on the street who swears he may have figured out how to win playing 3-card monte.

onan

Quote from: ziznak on December 11, 2015, 08:59:52 AM
I just think it's kinda funny to hear/read somebody explain credit cards like they are somehow making out on the deal.  It's kinda like running into some guy on the street who swears he may have figured out how to win playing 3-card monte.

It often surprises me how many people believe credit cards and cell phones (in this case Iphone and Ipad) are status symbols.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2015, 11:09:18 AM
It often surprises me how many people believe credit cards and cell phones (in this case Iphone and Ipad) are status symbols.

...and an entitlement.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 11:16:04 AM

...and an entitlement.

I have been trying to get some aid. Whenever I go to the doc, these days, I scream in pain. I am not too proud to not use another's strategy.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on December 11, 2015, 08:59:52 AM
It's all about the third card.

Who

Senda has absolutely no need for a cell or mobile phone since he doesn't drive.  He spends 90% of his time in bed or in his chair making YouTube videos.  Since he already has internet, all he needs for a phone is Basic Talk, available at Walmart,  for $9.95 per month with unlimited local calls and unlimited nationwide calling.  There are no long distance charges unless you make international calls.

To Senda, a smartphone is nothing more than a toy.

Who

"Hello, I am doing a video now.  How may I help you?  Not again, what do you think I do?  Well, you always call . . . you never call . . . hours go by, can’t reach you, you’re out on the road . . . eating . . .  I’m right now doin’ a video. . ."

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on December 11, 2015, 05:56:20 AM
Things are heating back up between Casio and Falkie

https://youtu.be/VdZy9-xBif4

Bwahahahahaah!

Yeah.  The Felcher can't run.  But it also looks like the perp run fm angry parents.   Hahahahahaha.  Fucking Falkie.  Maggot Casio.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 11, 2015, 12:20:05 PM
Bwahahahahaah!
Yeah.  The Felcher can't run.  But it also looks like the perp run fm angry parents.   Hahahahahaha.  Fucking Falkie.  Maggot Casio.

I'm guessing you won't be inviting either of them to Christmas dinner?

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on December 11, 2015, 12:21:43 PM
I'm guessing you won't be inviting either of them to Christmas dinner?
;D

whoozit

Bwahahahahaah!

Looks like the toothless wonder can't run either.

BellBoy

Quote from: whoozit on December 11, 2015, 12:30:36 PM
Looks like the toothless wonder can't run either.

South African prostitutes will try to get dentists to remove their front teeth, under their national health care. It boosts their earning potential.  ;)

I wonder, does Casio have dental insurance? Nahhh, he probably boosted his earning potential with a rock.

paladin1991

Quote from: BellBoy on December 11, 2015, 12:37:56 PM
South African prostitutes will try to get dentists to remove their front teeth, under their national health care. It boosts their earning potential.  ;)

I wonder, does Casio have dental insurance? Nahhh, he probably boosted his earning potential with a rock. hard cock.
FIFY

Quote from: bateman on December 10, 2015, 06:36:56 PM
As we approach the end of 2015, does anyone have a favorite Falkie quote of the year?

http://youtu.be/hqJgArHBYGg

Some of my favorite George Senda moments are the ones where he's interacting with the "real world" outside of his apartment and our BellGab bubble.  Here was his interaction with a lady in one of the vendor booths at the New Living Expo last April - starts at 4:34 mark:

Woman:  Hiiii!
George:  I do videos on YouTube.
Woman:  Excellent!  (waves)
George:  Tomorrow, I interview George Noory.
Woman:  Oh, very cool.
George:  I used to make fun of him, so...
Woman:  He's usually doing the interviews.
George:  Yeah, well, I've never done one, so this will be my first.
Woman:  Alright - good luck. (pause) Hey, we've got a talk tonight at nine on food issues.
George:  Well, my girlfriend's sitting in the car because Noory only left me one ticket.  I'm doing a show with him in June, so tomorrow I'm going to get him to pay for my girlfriend's ticket.
Woman:  Ahh, man!
George:  We weren't entirely prepared for this, and this afternoon at 3 o'clock, I was using this - got a hemorrhage in my left eye.
Woman: Oh crap.
George:  So it's been like - I thought I had a detached retina - I don't.  My glasses broke too, so...
Woman:  I saw that.  [note: George had informed us earlier in the video that his glasses were duct taped to his head.]
George:  Fun day.  See ya later.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 11, 2015, 01:52:42 PM

George:  Well, my girlfriend's sitting in the car because Noory only left me one ticket.  I'm doing a show with him in June, so tomorrow I'm going to get him to pay for my girlfriend's ticket.

For that alone, Senda owes you a debt of gratitude for reminding us that he's a freeeloading, grabbing, ungrateful pile of grasping shit.

SredniVashtar

Some of my favorite George Senda moments are the ones where he's interacting with the "real world" outside of his apartment and our BellGab bubble.  Here was his interaction with a lady in one of the vendor booths at the New Living Expo last April - starts at 4:34 mark:

It says something about the crowd that there is 500 lb of waddling incompetence meandering around that place with glasses duct taped to his fat head and he is NOT the weirdest thing there.

http://youtu.be/hqJgArHBYGg

Woman:  Hiiii!
George:  I do videos on YouTube.
Woman:  Excellent!  (waves)
George:  Tomorrow, I interview George Noory.
Woman:  Oh, very cool.
George:  I used to make fun of him, so...
Woman:  He's usually doing the interviews.
George:  Yeah, well, I've never done one, so this will be my first.
Woman:  Alright - good luck. (pause) Hey, we've got a talk tonight at nine on food issues.
George:  We weren't entirely prepared for this, and this afternoon at 3 o'clock, I was using this - got a hemorrhage in my left eye.
Woman: Oh crap.
George:  So it's been like - I thought I had a detached retina - I don't.  My glasses broke too, so...
Woman:  I saw that.  [note: George had informed us earlier in video that his glasses were duct taped to his head.]
George:  Fun day.  See ya later.

Thank you for transcribing that, it was a fantastic interaction between Senda and human.

The one with the psychic near the end is good too.

3OctaveFart

Casio and George swordclanging over who is fatter = awesome

Bwahahahahaah!

Casio has a message for paladin1991:

http://youtu.be/m12jZK1O9vc

whoozit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 11, 2015, 02:22:57 PM
Casio has a message for paladin1991:
Why on earth are you enabling someone that has been banned from this forum?  Shows a lack of judgement.  Oh well, I'm showing one for being on this thread too.

twiki

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 02:00:22 PM

For that alone, Senda owes you a debt of gratitude for reminding us that he's a freeeloading, grabbing, ungrateful pile of grasping shit.

That's Gerry's job as fake friend of Senda or as I like to call it Frenda. He points outs all the embarrassing things that The Grifter does to further humiliate him. He knows Senda is too stupid to see his true intentions and thinks it's just a fan promoting him.

Quote from: whoozit on December 11, 2015, 02:30:31 PM
Why on earth are you enabling someone that has been banned from this forum?  Shows a lack of judgement.  Oh well, I'm showing one too for being on this thread too.

I have no position on the content of the Casio videos I am posting.  I just occasionally receive tweets to @openlinesgerry on Twitter, and post links here if I find them relevant - just as I would any of George Senda's "The Guy From Pittsburgh" videos.  If you want to send me a video link, I may post it here for you too.

In these trying times when George is not posting himself, the Casio commentary may help to keep the thread going.  If the dialogue becomes too incendiary, it may draw George back to the thread as well.  My understanding is that Casio is but one of many players on the Falkie thread stage, and apparently the script has called for him to come to the forefront of the current act of this grand play.

Quote from: twiki on December 11, 2015, 02:56:37 PM
That's Gerry's job as fake friend of Senda or as I like to call it Frenda. He points outs all the embarrassing things that The Grifter does to further humiliate him. He knows Senda is too stupid to see his true intentions and thinks it's just a fan promoting him.

DeNiro:  What've you got?  Huh?  What've you got?
Norton:  You know what I've got!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 11, 2015, 02:57:38 PM
I have no position on the content of the Casio videos I am posting.  I just occasionally receive tweets to @openlinesgerry on Twitter, and post links here if I find them relevant - just as I would any of George Senda's "The Guy From Pittsburgh" videos.  If you want to send me a video link, I may post it here for you too.

In these trying times when George is not posting himself, the Casio commentary may help to keep the thread going.  If the dialogue becomes too incendiary, it may draw George back to the thread as well.  My understanding is that Casio is but one of many players on the Falkie thread stage, and apparently the script has called for him to come to the forefront of the current act of this grand play.

Casio like Senda NEEDS psychological help.

To Senda's credit he is NOT as bad off as Casio.  Casio is banned for a reason. Bellgab is worse off for anyone relaying his messages. Casio bragged about knocking up a little girl. We don't need to hear anything he has to say.

bateman

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 11, 2015, 03:18:01 PM

DeNiro:  What've you got?  Huh?  What've you got?
Norton:  You know what I've got!

The Score is a criminally underrated movie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 11, 2015, 03:33:24 PM
Casio like Senda NEEDS psychological help.

To Senda's credit he is NOT as bad off as Casio.  Casio is banned for a reason. Bellgab is worse off for anyone relaying his messages. Casio bragged about knocking up a little girl. We don't need to hear anything he has to say.

You're pointing out valid misgivings to a psychopath. Good luck with that.

3OctaveFart

So now that Art quit (again) and Noory's kingdom is secure, he has no further use for you, eh Falkie?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 11, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
So now that Art quit (again) and Noory's kingdom is secure, he has no further use for you, eh Falkie?

Thanks for the heads up, Meatie Pie!  I just inboxed Senda - and yes, I called him Senda in the e-mail to GET HIS ATTENTION - and told him that he MUST do a video on this breaking news.

I will post the link once George puts a video up.

SnapT

Falkie, now that Art's retired again, if you don't seize the opportunity to take Art's place as the King of Late Night Radio with your own midnight radio show, you're a fool. 

MIDNIGHT IN MARTINEZ WITH FALKIE!  Make it happen!

akwilly

Hey Falkie, now is the time to show MV that you were the only thing keeping this website afloat. Now that Art is gone you must show up and claim title to Bellgab. Timing is everything. Don't procrastinate. Get rid of Kathy your big break is NOW!