• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

"Feeder" videos. We have reached a new low.

twiki

Quote from: bateman on December 10, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

I smell area51drone's involvement in that.

How did slobbo take drone back into his confidence after the stunt he pulled last season? I'm shocked. Shocked I tells ya. Fucko will never learn though. How many times has he been betrayed by Drone now?

I know that Sendamemoney is dumb as dogshit but doesn't he see that his good friend Gerry's role here is to point out all the embarrassing things that Slothie does so that the "haters" can ridicule him. Great friend you got there Flakie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on December 10, 2015, 02:12:17 PM

Welcome to Bellgab; the host is called MV, met him?

ziznak

Quote from: twiki on December 10, 2015, 02:31:54 PM
I smell area51drone's involvement in that.

How did slobbo take drone back into his confidence after the stunt he pulled last season? I'm shocked. Shocked I tells ya. Fucko will never learn though. How many times has he been betrayed by Drone now?

I know that Sendamemoney is dumb as dogshit but doesn't he see that his good friend Gerry's role here is to point out all the embarrassing things that Slothie does so that the "haters" can ridicule him. Great friend you got there Flakie.

Perhaps you missed this one:

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 01:31:32 PM
Additional clue regarding the friend on the phone:
"But, uh, we've had our issues.  I've gotten angry at him to the point where I didn't want to talk to him anymore.  And he knows what going the line (sic) is, and what not to go over the line."

Hint:  The "friend on the phone" was area51drone.

Drone knows what lines not to cross, and has been accepted back into the fold.

Roswells, Art

Why all the animosity toward Kathy? The only reason she does videos is because Falkie 'persuades' her to do them or just starts filming her. I'm guessing if she had any backbone she would put a stop to it. Falkie is horrible to subject her to this online derision and it is worse that he is doing it for the sole purpose of making money. Come to think of it, he probably enjoys the abuse others heap on her too.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2015, 02:51:58 PM

Senda:  Fool me once, shame on . . . you?  Fool me twice . . . ummm . . . fool me again . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2015, 02:51:58 PM
Perhaps you missed this one:

Until the next time he crosses the line. It's not a problem though as gullible Falkie always accepts you back into the fold

Roswells, Art

It may not be gullibility but he is purposely denying the facts staring him in the face due to greed. His "friends" offer him something he wants and his dignity, if he ever had any is a small price to pay.

3OctaveFart

Kathy is an artless cheat. Her dishonesty insults the intelligence.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 10, 2015, 04:27:10 PM
Kathy is an artless cheat. Her dishonesty insults the intelligence.

Yeah, maybe. All we have to go on is Falkie's word. He isn't exactly a pillar of honesty, lol. I've never watched any video with her. Just  the first few minutes of the first one Falkie posted a long time ago. It looked like one of those taliban videos before the person gets beheaded.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:31:38 PM
Yeah, maybe. All we have to go on is Falkie's word. He isn't exactly a pillar of honesty, lol. I've never watched any video with her. Just  the first few minutes of the first one Falkie posted a long time ago. It looked like one of those taliban videos before the person gets beheaded.

You don't know what you've missed then, my friend.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole:

http://youtu.be/mOLpB069kDI

http://youtu.be/M13OSIlS8HE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 10, 2015, 04:36:59 PM
You don't know what you've missed then, my friend.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole:

I have to say I am a bit hesitant to click on those videos. I'm starting to think with the following quote from you that you have been less than honest with us this whole time:

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 03:24:46 PM
Make no mistake - this video is worth watching. 

3OctaveFart

Roswells-
If I am going to be hustled for cash I'd like some effort to go into it. I appreciate that Senda is willing to do a soft shoe; Kathy just holds out a pan.

And I found the rape allegation beyond distasteful, even for this thread.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:47:03 PM
I have to say I am a bit hesitant to click on those videos. I'm starting to think with the following quote from you that you have been less than honest with us this whole time:

If you do watch them keep this in mind, a few days after the rape video George kicked Kathy out. Kathy then ran straight to Patty and has been living with her till now.

George tells everyone about his Youtube crap, Patty has to have seen it and she still let Kathy move in. And Kathy wanted to move in there.

3OctaveFart

All likely made up to gin up views.

Depravity.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 10, 2015, 04:49:35 PM
Roswells-
If I am going to be hustled for cash I'd like some effort to go into it. I appreciate that Senda is willing to do a soft shoe; Kathy just holds out a pan.

And I found the rape allegation beyond distasteful, even for this thread.

Yeah, Falkie is asking for it.  Kathy though, remember when Falkie said something along the lines of 'I'll persuade her (or make her) be in videos" it was shortly after the abuse allegations? It was pretty lame. Has she ever asked for money from anyone other than the government? Are you going to go after all welfare cheats?

I never watched that video you mentioned for the reason you mentioned.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 10, 2015, 05:30:09 PM
All likely made up to gin up views.

Depravity.

True.
Falkie give a strange set up for it too. He says that Kathy will come out and clear up a false story that was posted on Bellgab. At the time the story of Falkie getting raped was in every post but no one was talking about Kathy. So what was the story that this video was disputing?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 03:24:46 PM
Make no mistake - this video is worth watching. 

I don't know how you could say "less than honest" - I posted the gifs as "teaser" highlights to expose the content within.  If I hadn't taken the time to quickly scan through the video, nobody would have seen the camouflage thermal underwear, which would have been a real shame.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 05:41:52 PM
Kathy though, remember when Falkie said something along the lines of 'I'll persuade her (or make her) be in videos" it was shortly after the abuse allegations? It was pretty lame.

Is this the video you're referring to?  Start watching around the 15:20 mark for when George conducts a short interview regarding abuse allegations with Kathy at the main dealers' room at the New Living Expo last spring:

http://youtu.be/hqJgArHBYGg

bateman

As we approach the end of 2015, does anyone have a favorite Falkie quote of the year?

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on December 10, 2015, 06:36:56 PM
As we approach the end of 2015, does anyone have a favorite Falkie quote of the year?
STFU

Quote from: bateman on December 10, 2015, 06:36:56 PM

Not necessarily my favorite quote (will have to think about that one for a bit), but I certainly enjoyed this moment:

"So you bums, you haters on BellGab - you hate me!  You hate Noory!"

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:38:05 PM
Everyone KNOWS where I PHYSICALLY reside but IF you can't find out, ask Paperboy to tell you. He's been IN my apartment.
Just knock first and announce yourself as a nude Kathy is sleeping next to me and kindly not before noon. We are NOT morning persons.