• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Onan-
AB's latest stunt is beneath analysis.

No rubbing of the crystal balls needed. It's people-reading on the simplest level. Common sense, some folks call it. There was no other expected outcome.

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 13, 2015, 02:53:32 AM
Onan-
AB's latest stunt is beneath analysis.

No rubbing of the crystal balls needed. It's people-reading on the simplest level. Common sense, some folks call it. There was no other expected outcome.

If your point is, I like Art Bell more than I like the mooch. BINGO.

Let me be succinct. I hope the mooch becomes homeless and cant afford to use the Internet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on December 13, 2015, 05:55:05 AM
If your point is, I like Art Bell more than I like the mooch. BINGO.

Let me be succinct. I hope the mooch becomes homeless and cant afford to use the Internet.

I take it he's off your Christmas card list again?

Who

Good morning, Senda:

What are your plans now that Art Bell has retired, presumably for the last time?  You must realize, don't you, that without Art the "General Musings of Falkie2013" thread will become a ghost town with tumbleweeds blowing down the street?  Without this thread your videos will go from tens of viewers to single digits.  You do realize that, don't you?  What will you do?

Will you continue to live in your fantasy world or will you embrace reality (no stardom in your future) and live within your means?

P.S.  If you listen closely, Senda, you can hear the wind beginning to pick up.  The wind one always hears in the ghost town scenes of old TV westerns as the tumbleweed blows down the deserted main street.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2015, 07:02:17 AM

I take it he's off your Christmas card list again?

You know how it is. You send someone a card, they don't respond. So the next year you don't send a card and receive one from them.

Quote from: Who on December 13, 2015, 07:52:10 AM
Good morning, Senda:

What are your plans now that Art Bell has retired, presumably for the last time?  You must realize, don't you, that without Art the "General Musings of Falkie2013" thread will become a ghost town with tumbleweeds blowing down the street?  Without this thread your videos will go from tens of viewers to single digits.  You do realize that, don't you?  What will you do?

Will you continue to live in your fantasy world or will you embrace reality (no stardom in your future) and live within your means?

P.S.  If you listen closely, Senda, you can hear the wind beginning to pick up.  The wind one always hears in the ghost town scenes of old TV westerns as the tumbleweed blows down the deserted main street.

Yes, thank you for pulling out a positive in a bad situation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on December 13, 2015, 08:07:10 AM
You know how it is. You send someone a card, they don't respond. So the next year you don't send a card and receive one from them.

You have the advantage of knowing where he lives. Not that it's any of your business.  :)

area51drone

George, you are Bellgab's last hope now. 

The first minute of this video leads me to believe Falkie may be a misunderstood genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asdVnaNBzM

It's a sad state of affairs when Falkie made more money off Noory in 30 minutes than Ross and Ashcraft made at DMDN in 3 months combined

Who

Good Afternoon GEORGE Senda!

You seem to be a radio historian.  Can you tell us how many times Art Bell retired?  I know he quit when his son was molested by a teacher.  He quit because of his back.  He briefly retired and turned the show over to Mike Siegel.  He came back, much to the chagrin of Mike Siegel.  He retired again and turned Coast over to the Nooron.  He came back for weekends.  He retired again.  He came back with Dark Matter.  He quit.  Then MITD.  Do you know the GRAND TOTAL?  Just curious.

3OctaveFart

Onan-
I see no point in piling on Art Bell. This site has gone full retard in 48 hours.

It actually makes the Falkie Thread look well, IMO.

3OctaveFart

QuotePublished on Dec 14, 2015

Last week Art Bell quit his show because some person or persons shot at him or at his house.
I was asked to call the Gabcast by MV but according to MV, Eddie Dean may have blocked my attempt to call Gabcast when I spent 40 minutes trying to call in.
MV and I will be the sole people on the Gabcast in a future episode.
Also when I created the Heather sucks thread on Bellgab it was because someone else suggested it be created & I figured I was the best one to create it. My intention was not meant to be malevolent or mean spirited.

Please donate to my Paypal account so that I can continue to provide news and other content to you at :

Picture is for education purposes & no copyright infringement is intended or implied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4T0uVYPb2A

Who

This is the fourth Big Gulp I've delivered to that lard ass in Martinez this afternoon.  He never even gives me a tip.

akwilly

https://youtu.be/7BiPUyOoHBk
Once again we have Falkie as the voice of reason. At the end of this awesome video he poses the question "would Darth Vader be fighting cancer if he wore pink?"

Who

Senda gives us a vocabulary lesson by introducing the words "niggardly" and "gravitas."

niggardly (adjective) - not generous, stingy.
gravitas (noun) - dignity, seriousness, or solemnity of manner.

Used in a sentence:  The niggardly Senda lacks gravitas.

akwilly

Quote from: area51drone on December 13, 2015, 10:38:27 AM
George, you are Bellgab's last hope now.
Truer words have never been spoken. With the success of his video making empire I just hope he doesn't forget about all us "small" people.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Who on December 14, 2015, 09:58:42 PM

Senda gives us a vocabulary lesson by introducing the words "niggardly" and "gravitas."

niggardly (adjective) - not generous, stingy.
gravitas (noun) - dignity, seriousness, or solemnity of manner.

Used in a sentence:  The niggardly Senda lacks gravitas.

If that is true then he is trying too hard. Which is also true of all his handlers trying to revive this thread. No amount of pedo posting, fake alcoholism (should have went with meth), or road trip stalking is going to help. *cue inspiring music* It is us, the normals*, who made this thread what it is. And only we can bring it back!

*relatively speaking

MV and Falkie together on the GabCast? That sounds awesome, when is this happening?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 14, 2015, 10:26:04 PM
MV and Falkie together on the GabCast? That sounds awesome, when is this happening?

It already happened. That was when Falkie claimed he was dead for three days.

MR. Spock

Falkie should step up to the plate and host mitd.  Falkie said that heather sucks. Falkie you need to man up and host the show.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 14, 2015, 10:18:21 PM
If that is true then he is trying too hard. Which is also true of all his handlers trying to revive this thread. No amount of pedo posting, fake alcoholism (should have went with meth), or road trip stalking is going to help. *cue inspiring music* It is us, the normals*, who made this thread what it is. And only we can bring it back!

*relatively speaking

Odd, I mentioned "niggardly" last night in the "Heather sucks. Discuss" thread...

SnapT

Quote from: MR. Spock on December 14, 2015, 10:49:36 PM
Falkie should step up to the plate and host mitd.  Falkie said that heather sucks. Falkie you need to man up and host the show.

Someone needs to be in his apartment teaching him how to do it.  Any volunteers?

Falkie is just now hearing about the racism theories from Star Wars?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 14, 2015, 11:01:00 PM
Falkie is just now hearing about the racism theories from Star Wars?

He is more of a mainstream reporter.

akwilly

We better not get fucked outa SV finishing the Falkie Christmas story!