• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 16, 2015, 03:13:08 PM
Is it supposed to be bwahhhh? SV pm'd me the other day to correct my spelling of bwah.  :-\

I didn't know there was a correct spelling of onomatopoeia. Bleh.

ziznak

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 02:59:55 PM
This is Falkie's kingdom, we're just keeping the throne warm like [Redacted] is doing for Art Bell.

Before he quits a seventh time, anyway.
thats funneh i was going to make a similar co-relation but then connecting falkie to Art seemed somewhat sacriligious... especially to a psycho-phant like myself.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ziznak on December 16, 2015, 03:49:04 PM
thats funneh i was going to make a similar co-relation but then connecting falkie to Art seemed somewhat sacriligious... especially to a psycho-phant like myself.

Oh it is Ziz, it is.

3OctaveFart

He puts his pants on one leg at a time.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 03:54:32 PM
He puts his pants on one leg at a time.

Are you sure he doesn't screw them on?

Thanks H.S. Thompson

If people don't like the brewing George vs. Casio war, then they might be interested in the Conscious Life Expo I mentioned before.  I copied and pasted the presenters I knew from their affiliation with Coast To Coast AM and Ancient Aliens, along with a few other interesting looking people.  These are but a handful of the presenters that will actually be there, so George will have a fantastic opportunity to do a lot of interviews at the event.  This really has the chance to be EPIC, and could put last April's New Living Expo to shame!

The countdown to February 19th is on!

3OctaveFart

Not if Kathy is driving.

One of George's fans needs to step up and commit to dependably transporting him to this conference.

Dannion Brinkley is still alive? I'm disappointed.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 04:25:55 PM
Not if Kathy is driving.

One of George's fans needs to step up and commit to dependably transporting him to this conference.

http://youtu.be/NG35tgpHncc

According to this, George will be flying to this event and taking the train back - not driving.  He has cancelled his appearance at the Phoenix event so he can focus on the "biggie" in Los Angeles.  As plans have changed, maybe he'll just take the train both ways.

For anyone out there who is able, George can use your help in funding this trip.  This is not him asking - this is Ol' Gerry asking on his behalf because I care about the man and his ability to do his important work making videos in the field.

Ol' Gerry is the Chris Farley to George's Adam Sandler in these clips:

http://youtu.be/BWQACEMW0i4

ACE of CLUBS

Casio/Curandero will fade away quickly .... with a parole violation, he'll get his wish to return to where he feels wanted and loved.
Good luck Casio/Curandero ...... maybe in prison you'll get the 'hands on' help you need ............ and enjoy.

cosmic hobo

When is the Falkie/Casio debate on the gab cast?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 16, 2015, 04:23:47 PM

If people don't like the brewing George vs. Casio war, then they might be interested in the Conscious Life Expo I mentioned before.  I copied and pasted the presenters I knew from their affiliation with Coast To Coast AM and Ancient Aliens, along with a few other interesting looking people.  These are but a handful of the presenters that will actually be there, so George will have a fantastic opportunity to do a lot of interviews at the event.  This really has the chance to be EPIC, and could put last April's New Living Expo to shame!

The countdown to February 19th is on!

Judging by his interview at the last expo, he can interview all 19 people in 3 minutes.

Who

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG35tgpHncc

Anyone who has money to burn by flying to LA to attend the Conscious Life Expo to see George Noory, Tommy Danheiser, David Wilcock, Sean David Morton, Eric Pearl and a bunch of other hucksters and losers is not deserving of any donations from anyone.

Senda gives a whole new meaning to the word stupid.  What a fucking idiot.

Hey, Senda, this is for you.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2015, 04:49:32 PM
Judging by his interview at the last expo, he can interview all 19 people in 3 minutes.

Talk. Just Talk.

Who

Hey, Senda, you idiot.  In case you didn't get it the first time, here it is again.

Forget the kids with cancer.  Donate money so Fat Ass Stupid Fucking Idiot Senda can fly to LA to attend a woo woo conference with George Noory, Tommy Danheiser, Eric Pearl and a bunch of other hucksters and losers.

Fucking idiot.

Quote from: Who on December 16, 2015, 05:02:03 PM
Hey, Senda, you idiot.  In case you didn't get it the first time, here it is again.

Forget the kids with cancer.  Donate money so Fat Ass Stupid Fucking Idiot Senda can fly to LA to attend a woo woo conference with George Noory, Tommy Danheiser, Eric Pearl and a bunch of other hucksters and losers.

Fucking idiot.

Who - you disappeared from the thread for a few days, and now here you are - in quite a foul mood and filled with rage towards George for some reason.  What's going on, man?  Can we help?  These outbursts signify that there might be more going on than just wanting to tell George off.

George just inboxed me, and he is at the Apple store right now, so he probably won't see your messages for some time - if at all.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 16, 2015, 05:08:03 PM
Who - you disappeared from the thread for a few days, and now here you are - in quite a foul mood and filled with rage towards George for some reason.  What's going on, man?  Can we help?  These outbursts signify that there might be more going on than just wanting to tell George off.

George just inboxed me, and he is at the Apple store right now, so he probably won't see your messages for some time - if at all.

Buying more Apple toys is he?  Here's the deal.  He recently made a video asking his subscribers to send him $5 per month because he was broke.   Here are some excerpts. 

I only get so much a month.  And after I pay my rent I have to pay the for lights.  For the internet.  For my girlfriend’s car insurance.  A car that I don’t drive very much if at all.  I shouldn’t be driving it but there are times she’s too sick or tired and I have to take over.  And all my other bills.

I took a trip to Sacramento.  It cost me almost 200 dollars.  The convention wasn’t very good.  And because I didn’t get a ride up there I threw out my back and my knee got swollen.  And I had a horrible time.  But I presented the videos of my going there.

But presenting these videos to you, and I’ve done what I think is some great stuff.  I beat CBS News by 7 minutes.

And then you have this problem.  This is Apple’s iPad charger cable.  They don’t come out of the box like this, folks.  No, no, no.  But here’s the problem.  The rubber pulls away from the wire, like this.  So I go down to the Apple store.  And I’ve already gotten four of these.  In a year.  Every time I go to get a new cable it costs me 20 bucks.

All of this costs me money.  It costs me time.  It costs me effort. Sometimes it costs me health and sleep.  And I have a limited amount of money to work with every month.  And once I pay my rent it goes.  So what I’m asking you 240 subscribers to do . . .

And now the brainless wonder is going to FLY to LA and pay admission to see a bunch of hucksters?  I will say it again, calmly this time.  Senda is a fucking idiot.  An irresponsible, fucking idiot.  I hope his litter boxes are repossessed.

3OctaveFart

On this day in Falkie history, presented by Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise:

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2158

Dec. 16, 2014: George co-hosts the GabCast with MV and others to discuss his life ... and life on Mars.

"I took a trip to Sacramento.  It cost me almost 200 dollars.  The convention wasn’t very good.  And because I didn’t get a ride up there I threw out my back and my knee got swollen."

I wonder what a ride really would have done for him.
He rode the train and bus all the way there, sitting, relaxed, making videos.
The walking he did was crossing the street and about a block and a half from a stop to the hotel. 2 blocks. 

If Kathy drove him he would have avoided about 2 blocks of walking.

There is no way he will handle LA.  Just check in to the plane can be 2 blocks worth. Plus the flight will be cramped and will ruin his knees and back.

He has said he has not flown in 30 years or so, it will wreak him.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 16, 2015, 05:43:18 PM
There is no way he will handle LA.  Just check in to the plane can be 2 blocks worth. Plus the flight will be cramped and will ruin his knees and back.

He has said he has not flown in 30 years or so, it will wreak him.

I agree.  I think Gerry needs to drive down to Martinez and accompany Senda on his flight to LA.  I've flown in and out of LAX numerous times and, you're right, it's too much for Senda.  Gerry needs to go with him, carry his luggage and push him in a wheelchair.  Senda is going to be completely overwhelmed so Gerry will also have to do his thinking for him.   Then he must accompany Senda to the expo, otherwise Senda will get lost, his knee will go out, his mind (such as it is) will go out and he won't get any interviews.

Gerry, your mission is clear.  You must go to LA with Senda and record the entire experience for posterity.  We will look forward to seeing your video report.  I know you are up to the task.  Godspeed, sir!

3OctaveFart

Fly into Bob Hope in Burbank, north of downtown.

I wouldn't even fuck with LAX in Falkie's situation.

-The Guy From Valencia

twiki

Why would Falkie agree to debate Casio? Who the hell cares. This season finale is going to be amazing. C'mon Falkie beat the shit out of that toothless pedo.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 06:08:36 PM
Fly into Bob Hope in Burbank, north of downtown.

I wouldn't even fuck with LAX in Falkie's situation.

-The Guy From Valencia

I agree.  Burbank it is.  But Senda is still going to need Gerry to accompany him on the flight and at the expo.  And, as a bonus, imagine the incredible documentary Gerry could make as he accompanies Senda to LA and the expo. 

Gerry, you have to do this.  A documentary about Senda's Excellent Adventure would be a cinematic masterpiece.

3OctaveFart

Yes, the road trip /is/ the video, and the struggles that go with it. The hell with the convention itself - that's for personal leisure.

Who

Coming in February from Ol' Gerry Productions.

Available at IMAX Theaters worldwide!

Be there as Senda boards an airliner for the first time in 30 years.
Experience the excitement as Senda bugs the hell out of the other passengers.
Feel the tension as the flight attendants confiscate Senda's iPad.
Cheer as the passengers assist the flight attendants in tackling Senda and duct tape him to his seat.
Have a ringside seat as Senda interviews David Wilcock, Eric Pearl, Tommy Danheiser and other luminaries of the woo woo world.
Thrill to the spectacle of Senda being ejected from the convention hall.

twiki

It's confirmed. Falkie is the new host of the gab cast on Friday night 10pm eastern 7pm Pacific.

Who

Quote from: twiki on December 16, 2015, 06:48:59 PM
It's confirmed. Falkie is the new host of the gab cast on Friday night 10pm eastern 7pm Pacific.

Quote from: Who on December 16, 2015, 05:12:08 PM
Buying more Apple toys is he?  Here's the deal.  He recently made a video asking his subscribers to send him $5 per month because he was broke. 

And now the brainless wonder is going to FLY to LA and pay admission to see a bunch of hucksters?  I will say it again, calmly this time.  Senda is a fucking idiot.  An irresponsible, fucking idiot.  I hope his litter boxes are repossessed.

IF I were to channel George Senda, I might say this:

Who, you pestilential piece of maggot dung.
I'm in the Apple Store reading bullshit from total imbeciles such as yourself.
A toothpick is smarter than you and less dense.
The entire point ( which you miss and will NEVER get in either this or the NEXT lifetime ) is that I DON'T have " money to burn. "
If I did I'd be eating a steak dinner at Ruth Chris' around the corner with Kathy and reading a stack of paranormal magazines and things I bought in Barnes & Noble at 60% off since their store is closing next month after 28 years.
I'm IN the Apple Store because the charging cable for my new Ipad2 frayed and the gave me a new one.
In the time I've been here, I've listened to a segment of MITD with Art, parts of Noory's last 2 shows, looked up and wrote down who's playing in the NFL for my picks.
And I met some one who works here who has film training and he said there are free IMovie courses here I can take and we are going to get together so that he can show me how to do things in my videos that I don't know how to do now.
I am NOT buying anything merely charging my IPad until Kathy comes back from an appointment.
Anything I spend on a trip is budgeted for that trip and it means that for several months I have to tighten the financial belt after I pay the money for the airfare, hotel, admission to the Expo, etc.
It's none of your business ( or anyone else's ) what I do with my money as I have said previously and Gerry ( and others ) KNOW that I do not have money to just " throw away " that's why they ask for donations to offset my costs.
It takes me MONTHS to recover from the costs of attending one of these events giving my NOT " supposed " income and relative dearth of money AFTER I pay my bills.
IF I had the resources of a Noory and a network to back me financially I'd probably attend every paranormal con in the country.
There will be NO Kathy there to screw things up. I will take a FREE shuttle to my hotel and another to the EXPO hotel and won't have anyone drive me unless we go out for dinner or beer or something as happens at conventions.
I will be taking books to be autographed and will do my best to get interviews this time and I have other ideas and plans as well.
I will be rested with no back problem and will do videos from the event and if I can will see if I can do them LIVE.
And I am doing it for my 261 subscribers and not for the worthless and useless diseased minds that inhabit my thread such as yourself and your co partners in slime.
Jerks like you contribute nothing positive to the thread and never will.
For 2 years I provided something that entertained and informed people in the abcense of Art Bell.
Many of my subscribers are NOT from Bellgab and the content in my thread is NOT what brings them to my channel.
It's because they like what they see and keep watching the videos and TELL me how much they enjoy them not some clueless troll( s ) whose sole purpose in watching them is to complain of what I ( or Kathy ) says or does or make light or disparaging remarks ( and that's putting it mildly ) about me.
Fuck off and choke on your spittle.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 04:25:55 PM
Not if Kathy is driving.

no problem. i got a few ideas for the kathyless trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQLYHt-DM0Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTCXnZpKyM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wkQBDDgvI

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 16, 2015, 06:55:46 PM
IF I were to channel George Senda, I might say this:

Who, you pestilential piece of maggot dung.
I'm in the Apple Store reading bullshit from total imbeciles such as yourself.
A toothpick is smarter than you and less dense.
Fuck off and choke on your spittle.

Whoa.  I'm sure glad you're channeling Senda and that those aren't your thoughts.

Anyway, please tell us you will accompany Senda to LA and film the entire experience.  The world anxiously awaits the Ol' Gerry production of Senda's Excellent Adventure.