• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: akwilly on December 11, 2015, 07:02:26 PM
Hey Falkie, now is the time to show MV that you were the only thing keeping this website afloat. Now that Art is gone you must show up and claim title to Bellgab. Timing is everything. Don't procrastinate. Get rid of Kathy your big break is NOW!

You may be right about that-Senda is big man on campus again.

SnapT

Quote from: akwilly on December 11, 2015, 07:02:26 PM
Hey Falkie, now is the time to show MV that you were the only thing keeping this website afloat. Now that Art is gone you must show up and claim title to Bellgab. Timing is everything. Don't procrastinate. Get rid of Kathy your big break is NOW!

It's the Bill Gates job offer all over again. Don't screw it up this time, big guy!

He's been here as he commented on things he saw and read.  Apparently, he doesn't care for the content HE created and provided being posted.  Let's see what he says when he reads the inbox I just sent him.

Thank you, GEORGE.

akwilly

https://youtu.be/RexL9QcFYV0
Ol Gerry because you are such a great friend to Falkie and are always looking out for his best interests, I have been tirelessly watching every video I can find of grave diggers, hoping to spot you're son. I don't know what he looks like but I think I will just know its him when I see him.

Quote from: akwilly on December 11, 2015, 07:25:23 PM

https://youtu.be/RexL9QcFYV0
Ol Gerry because you are such a great friend to Falkie and are always looking out for his best interests, I have been tirelessly watching every video I can find of grave diggers, hoping to spot you're son. I don't know what he looks like but I think I will just know its him when I see him.

He must be a very handsome man like his dad, a chip off the old block and they probably look the same age now, too.

akwilly

I'm not sure how handsome he is but I think he will have an air of confidence about him. I will be able to detect that by watching how he wields a shovel.

SnapT

Art just posted on Facebook that Redacted is now the permanent host of MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT.

Where did I hear a prediction that would happen, months and months ago?  Hmmm...

Noory's a dolt if he doesn't bring Falkie on C2C as a guest prophet making predictions for 2016.  His hit rate is spectacular!

akwilly

For fucks sake Falkie come back!! We need you're wisdom and guidance RIGHT NOW!! I can only assume that you are not aware of the Art situation yet. You and Kathy are probably out eating a nice steak dinner or maybe just putting stuff in storage or probably just taking a nap.

SnapT

Quote from: akwilly on December 11, 2015, 07:59:23 PM
For fucks sake Falkie come back!! We need you're wisdom and guidance RIGHT NOW!! I can only assume that you are not aware of the Art situation yet. You and Kathy are probably out eating a nice steak dinner or maybe just putting stuff in storage or probably just taking a nap.

I would hope Falkie is recording a video about this breaking news as I type. The previous time Art quit, Falkie's video generated over 3,000 views.

https://youtu.be/xoLdVk2YkWM

akwilly

Quote from: SnapT on December 11, 2015, 08:06:54 PM
I would hope Falkie is recording a video about this breaking news as I type. The previous time Art quit, Falkie's video generated over 3,000 views.

https://youtu.be/xoLdVk2YkWM
Any new member to Bellgab should forced to watch this video before signing up. One of Falkies greatest videos ever.

How dare you tell Ol' Gerry not to post Casio videos here, Falkie. It's the only thing keeping this thread alive at this point.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 11, 2015, 02:22:57 PM
Casio has a message for paladin1991:

http://youtu.be/m12jZK1O9vc

OH look!  It makes sounds, almost like a human being.  Quick, OLG, take a picture of me standing here with it. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 11, 2015, 05:20:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Meatie Pie!  I just inboxed Senda - and yes, I called him Senda in the e-mail to GET HIS ATTENTION - and told him that he MUST do a video on this breaking news.

I will post the link once George puts a video up.

Did you also tell him his bro, Casio is talking shit about me?  I bet that tickled his little piggy ass.

We tried unsuccessfully for the past 40 minutes to get George on the GabCast tonight, but he could not get through.  Maybe next time, but would have been interesting.

Darth

Casio, I know that you are a lurker at bellgab. Your a useless troll. Falkie is many things but he is not on the sex offender like you are. Please stop making videos.

https://www.nsopw.gov/en-US
here is a link for checking on sex offenders.

If Falkie weren't so lazy, he could be the next spokesman for Dixon Cider Backdoor.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tz2ArsyvPo

:o

(Got it from the Dave Ryan show)

whoozit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 12, 2015, 04:22:02 AM
We tried unsuccessfully for the past 40 minutes to get George on the GabCast tonight, but he could not get through.  Maybe next time, but would have been interesting.
Is that the royal we?  Are you going to start referring to yourself in the third person?

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 12, 2015, 03:13:24 PM
If Falkie weren't so lazy, he could be the next spokesman for Dixon Cider Backdoor.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tz2ArsyvPo

:o

(Got it from the Dave Ryan show)

The fact is, the mooch refuses to change his behaviors. He can't comprehend he might have made poor choices. The best he can do is blame others. At this point, he will always be a loser. If he were to win the lottery, he would still make poor choices and continue to blame others.

3OctaveFart

Art Bell also won't change his repeat behaviours. He could shit in your palm (again) and some of you'd call it Lindor chocolate.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 12, 2015, 03:52:24 PM
Art Bell also won't change his repeat behaviours. He could shit in your palm (again) and some of you'd call it Lindor chocolate.
To be really fair, Lindor chocolate is shit.

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 12, 2015, 03:52:24 PM

Art Bell never mooched on this forum. And when he had something to sell it was a marketable product.

He also doesn't collect SSI for a fake disability.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 04:14:39 PM
To be really fair, Lindor chocolate is shit.

Erm Excuse me? I'm currently indulging in a delicious bar of Lime Intense by Lindt.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 12, 2015, 04:18:17 PM
Erm Excuse me? I'm currently indulging in a delicious bar of Lime Intense by Lindt.
To be fair Cadbury is better than Hershey's.  And the Hershey squirts.  Oops, oh OK, I am in the Falkie thread.

Quote from: whoozit on December 12, 2015, 04:30:03 PM
To be fair Cadbury is better than Hershey's.  And the Hershey squirts.  Oops, oh OK, I am in the Falkie thread.

Gee thanks... Now I remembers the time Falkie admitted to shitting his pants when he ate raw chicken.

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 03:32:28 PM
The fact is, the mooch refuses to change his behaviors. He can't comprehend he might have made poor choices. The best he can do is blame others. At this point, he will always be a loser. If he were to win the lottery, he would still make poor choices and continue to blame others.

Yes, but Dixon Cider practically sells itself. You'll realize this if you listen to the link.  ;D  ;D

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 12, 2015, 06:29:05 PM
Yes, but Dixon Cider practically sells itself. You'll realize this if you listen to the link.  ;D  ;D

Yes I should have listened to the link. So how much Dixon Cider are you buying this year?

Sometimes I should just kick myself.  I'm ordering a large bag of Dixon Nuts. I won't enjoy them but I feel the need to be punished.

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 07:15:37 PM
Yes I should have listened to the link. So how much Dixon Cider are you buying this year?

Sometimes I should just kick myself.  I'm ordering a large bag of Dixon Nuts. I won't enjoy them but I feel the need to be punished.

Dixon Nuts is always a crowd pleaser, but I hear Dixon Cider Backdoor is all the new rage.

onan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 12, 2015, 07:19:04 PM
Dixon Nuts is always a crowd pleaser, but I hear Dixon Cider Backdoor is all the new rage.

I am sure it is. I never like to be first in the crowd, nor waiting in line. I will wait for the second selling when there is a new backdoor.