• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Is Casio really an ex-con or is that part of the carefully stitched story on this thread, where nothing is as it appears?

As David Copperfield said, the real art of magic lies in the performance. Keep the tricks coming.

Roswells, Art

you'll lose your audience though if you keep posting stuff from a pedo

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 16, 2015, 12:40:46 PM
Just because they walk upright and talk...doesn't make them human.

I'm going to learn needlepoint so that I can stitch this on a pillow!  :D

Curandero81

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 16, 2015, 12:24:57 PM
Yep.  And Cuntandero is my favorite sock.
you say the cutest things...
(I loved your camo bra and panties....kisses)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 16, 2015, 01:34:37 PM
you say the cutest things...
(I loved your camo bra and panties....kisses)

Hey bitch; when it comes to romantic dalliances with Paladin, RGG, Bell boy, SV and myself, you're waaaaaay down the application list. Go and find a blow up doll but make sure the nose isn't running, okay?

Curandero81

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 16, 2015, 01:37:23 PM

Hey bitch; when it comes to romantic dalliances with Paladin, RGG, Bell boy, SV and myself, you're waaaaaay down the application list. Go and find a blow up doll but make sure the nose isn't running, okay?
jealous ???

ziznak

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 12:51:28 PM
Is Casio really an ex-con or is that part of the carefully stitched story on this thread, where nothing is as it appears?

As David Copperfield said, the real art of magic lies in the performance. Keep the tricks coming.
supposedly... child molester I believe (statch-rapist)?? don't pin me down on that I read it here after all.

Casio has borrowed George's "screen in the background" technique:

http://youtu.be/CAAepHxYWfE

3OctaveFart

Quote from: ziznak on December 16, 2015, 01:49:16 PM
supposedly... child molester I believe (statch-rapist)?? don't pin me down on that I read it here after all.
Yes, and Senda a supposed indigent ... wearing a laundered shirt and fresh haircut each video.

I have been broke before in my life. The haircut was way down on the list of needs.

Roswells, Art

The ball cancer is back. We're out of remission.

This season's ratings are going to plummet if Casio keeps making guest appearances. He needs his own show. Away in another forum.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 01:52:08 PM
Yes, and Senda a supposed indigent ... wearing a laundered shirt and fresh haircut each video.

I have been broke before in my life. The haircut was way down on the list of needs.

Nothing like being dirt poor with a sweet hairdo.  :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 16, 2015, 01:57:16 PM
This season's ratings are going to plummet if Casio keeps making guest appearances. He needs his own show. Away in another forum.

yep, they are just trying to goad Falkie into posting. I'm actually impressed Falkie has stayed away this long. Good for him.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 16, 2015, 01:57:16 PM

We need George to come back on here so he can complete his evolution to "face" status as discussed yesterday.  The engagement between him and Casio is building "heat" for George, and this place will erupt when if he comes back to post.  I understand his position on posting here, but still...

After Christmas, I'm hoping that we'll start to see the build up to the Conscious Life Expo he's attending in Los Angeles with Noory in Februrary:
http://www.consciouslifeexpo.com

3OctaveFart

Falkie messaged me today and I implored him to return. In these boisterous waters, this board needs George Senda.

He might not be the hero BellGab wants, but he is the one it needs.

And as with Bonaparte, the crown is rolling around in the street right now waiting for some opportunist to pick it up.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 02:15:26 PM
Falkie messaged me today and I implored him to return. In these boisterous waters, this board needs George Senda.

Messaged?! Falkie inboxes. Get it right.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 01:36:49 PM
Sorry for reposting but this is worth another laugh.

Funny ha-ha or funny queer?

Crappio and Flackshe both like potted meat.

Other than that, I liked his homemade GoPro video camera.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 16, 2015, 02:11:22 PM
We need George to come back on here so he can complete his evolution to "face" status as discussed yesterday.  The engagement between him and Casio is building "heat" for George, and this place will erupt when if he comes back to post.  I understand his position on posting here, but still...

This is where you and your other two psychos get it wrong. People draw the line at casio, they don't think it's amusing. So maybe try some other tactic.

3OctaveFart

Seeing a fat guy sprint is always funny, especially if it's in a bonnet and traffic safety vest.

ziznak

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2015, 02:23:56 PM
This is where you and your other two psychos get it wrong. People draw the line at casio, they don't think it's amusing. So maybe try some other tactic.
you my friend need to switch back to a more fap-friendly version of your avatar pleeeeze

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2015, 02:23:56 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to jump to that conclusion.  The people that post may draw a line, but I don't think it's fair to extrapolate that supposition to the silent legion of Falkie thread readers who appear as guests.  When I looked just now, there were 5 of us members here, and 20 guests.  Something is drawing them here (I wish they would consider becoming members and posting), so we need to keep the thread fresh with whatever content - no matter how repulsive it may be to some - we can find or is provided to us.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 16, 2015, 02:28:13 PM
Seeing a fat guy sprint is always funny, especially if it's in a bonnet and traffic safety vest.
LoL
Funny ha-ha AND funny queer!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 16, 2015, 02:38:31 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to jump to that conclusion.  The people that post may draw a line, but I don't think it's fair to extrapolate that supposition to the silent legion of Falkie thread readers who appear as guests.  When I looked just now, there were 5 of us members here, and 20 guests.  Something is drawing them here (I wish they would consider becoming members and posting), so we need to keep the thread fresh with whatever content - no matter how repulsive it may be to some - we can find or is provided to us.

The lurkers are not here for Casio's disturbing videos. They are here in the hopes that I posted something witty and entertaining.  ;D

(yeah, yeah, I'll thank you not to throw any tomatoes)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 16, 2015, 02:38:31 PM

Legion, bwah (as IB would say). I am guessing that this silent legion (teehee) are spam bots looking for email addresses.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 16, 2015, 02:49:24 PM
The lurkers are not here for Casio's disturbing videos. They are here in the hopes that I posted something witty and entertaining.  ;D

(yeah, yeah, I'll thank you not to throw any tomatoes)
Heh.

3OctaveFart

This is Falkie's kingdom, we're just keeping the throne warm like [Redacted] is doing for Art Bell.

Before he quits a seventh time, anyway.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 16, 2015, 02:51:39 PM
Legion, bwah (as IB would say). I am guessing that this silent legion (teehee) are spam bots looking for email addresses.
Is it supposed to be bwahhhh? SV pm'd me the other day to correct my spelling of bwah.  :-\