• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MR. Spock

Falkie if you need some money to pay your bills. I have some advice for you and it has worked for many Bellgabbers and many other people on this planet. You need to get a Job. It is the only logical thing to do. you may have some "health" problems and its your fault that your not taking good care of yourself. As you know using Obamacare sucks. You said that you lend to the right on different items. If you are a so called right-winger then you need to STOP taking money, medical care and food stamps from the State of California and the U.S. of A. If you GET a job George Senda, you will feel better and maybe you will get your "MAN CARD" back.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on December 04, 2015, 05:49:53 PM
Falkie if you need some money to pay your bills. I have some advice for you and it has worked for many Bellgabbers and many other people on this planet. You need to get a Job. It is the only logical thing to do. you may have some "health" problems and its your fault that your not taking good care of yourself. As you know using Obamacare sucks. You said that you lend to the right on different items. If you are a so called right-winger then you need to STOP taking money, medical care and food stamps from the State of California and the U.S. of A. If you GET a job George Senda, you will feel better and maybe you will get your "MAN CARD" back.
George Senda, Have you thought of being a Pot farmer?

BellBoy

Senda hasn't lost his "MAN CARD", he's merely misplaced it. Rumour has it that it's somewhere up under his fat-pad, right next to (under?, or maybe even behind?) his wiener.

His longtime adviser and "personal companion", OLG has offered, on several occasions, to retrieve it for him and help Falkie "feel like a real, hot, sexy man", once again but Senda isn't quite ready to take their relationship to "the next level", just yet.

It's just too soon after Sweet Kathy's departure, I'm afraid.

Hang in there OLG! (and keep it on the down-low ;))

Quote from: BellBoy on December 04, 2015, 06:33:36 PM

Hell no. I say be out and proud. Not that it would make Mrs Gerry very happy.

MR. Spock

Quote from: BellBoy on December 04, 2015, 06:33:36 PM
Senda hasn't lost his "MAN CARD", he's merely misplaced it. Rumour has it that it's somewhere up under his fat-pad, right next to (under?, or maybe even behind?) his wiener.

His longtime adviser and "personal companion", OLG has offered, on several occasions, to retrieve it for him and help Falkie "feel like a real, hot, sexy man", once again but Senda isn't quite ready to take their relationship to "the next level", just yet.

It's just too soon after Sweet Kathy's departure, I'm afraid.

So George is going to be in Playgirl??

MR. Spock

Falkie are you going to be the next issue of Playgirl??

BellBoy

Quote from: MR. Spock on December 04, 2015, 06:45:55 PM
Falkie are you going to be the next issue of Playgirl??

Senda? Playgirl?? Probably not :o but if OLG plays his cards right, they might both be the cover story exclusive, for the New Year's issue of Out Magazine.  ;D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 06:40:07 PM
Hell no. I say be out and proud. Not that it would make Mrs Gerry happy.

George previously detailed the highly unfortunate "incident" that was forced on him against his will in his youth.  It has NOTHING to do with who he is, how he lives his life, or how he self-identifies today.  George has never indicated that he is anything but heterosexual, and has not approached me in a sexual manner.  Please do not assign this to him if he doesn't do so himself.

GravitySucks

akwilly

https://youtu.be/FJswVmiHxsQ
The holidays can be tough. Especially if there is trouble in the family. I hope this video reminds Ol Gerry of his estranged son.

Who

KATHY IS NUDE AND PATTY IS NOT RATTY

Strange.  When Patty was cleaning Senda's hovel she was a great person.  No accusations of rape.  No "Ratty Patty."  Just a great person who could always be counted on to help. 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 10:17:07 PM
Patty washed a whole bunch of dishes and Kathy just sat there in the nude yakking at Patty and didn't get off her ass to pack.
Patty got so tired she locker her keys in her car and had to break the window to get in and drive home.
She's reaaly mad at kathy's procrastination too.
One good thing about Patty. If she says she's coming over to help, she shows up.
No excuses.
No bullshit.

Quote from: akwilly on December 04, 2015, 07:47:21 PM
The holidays can be tough. Especially if there is trouble in the family. I hope this video reminds Ol Gerry of his estranged son.

akwilly, your kindness knows no bounds, and I appreciate the concern expressed in your post.  I never made the connection previously, but will never look at a monster truck rally the same way again.  Hopefully I can find a Hot Wheels version of "Grave Digger" to keep on my desk, much the way George still has his Halloween items on his bookshelf, to remind me of my son.  It would be nice if I could somehow make contact with him this holiday season.

akwilly

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 07:58:22 PM
akwilly, your kindness knows no bounds, and I appreciate the concern expressed in your post.  I never made the connection previously, but will never look at a monster truck rally the same way again.  Hopefully I can find a Hot Wheels version of "Grave Digger" to keep on my desk, much the way George still has his Halloween items on his bookshelf, to remind me of my son.  It would be nice if I could somehow make contact with him this holiday season.
If only he were a freelance grave digger you could put an ad on craigs list or in some newspapers requesting grave digger services. That could lure him out. Then you could get in the coffin and just as he is about to put you 6 feet under you could sling open the coffin and grab him and have the long embrace that you both need.

Dateline

It's funny, whenever I  am making progress in real time life, I return to the Falkie thread and learn I am fifty pages behind in my reading.  @nevergoingtocatchup

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 07:00:50 PM
George previously detailed the highly unfortunate "incident" that was forced on him against his will in his youth.  It has NOTHING to do with who he is, how he lives his life, or how he self-identifies today.  George has never indicated that he is anything but heterosexual, and has not approached me in a sexual manner.  Please do not assign this to him if he doesn't do so himself.

Touchy! Touchy! IF the incident took place, and I say IF because everything with Senda and the Falkie thread seems to be a put on, but IF the incident took place, that would not make Falkie gay. But hanging around with a ginned up swinger such as yourself might. You've mentioned what good, close friends you two are.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 08:31:06 PM
Touchy! Touchy! IF the incident took place, and I say IF because everything with Senda and the Falkie thread seems to be a put on, but IF the incident took place, that would not make Falkie gay. But hanging around with a ginned up swinger such as yourself might. You've mentioned what good, close friends you two are.
I wonder what Falkie would wear to "the club" if he were to try and pick up some chicks.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2015, 08:31:06 PM

I did not mean to come across as overly touchy.  Ol' Gerry was just sticking up for my good friend George, who, for whatever reason, has chosen not to join us here so far today.  George suffered a brutal, soul-crushing assault at the hands of a group of men who kicked down the Gates of Sodom and dragged him through, kicking and screaming.  I was just trying to help maintain his dignity and humanity since he was not here to speak for himself.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 04, 2015, 09:20:18 PM
I did not mean to come across as overly touchy.  Ol' Gerry was just sticking up for my good friend George, who, for whatever reason, has chosen not to join us here so far today.  George suffered a brutal, soul-crushing assault at the hands of a group of men who kicked down the Gates of Sodom and dragged him through, kicking and screaming.  I was just trying to help maintain his dignity and humanity since he was not here to speak for himself.

Gerry needs to STOP bringing this incident up.
I was forcibly raped by 4 convicts.
It was not a matter of choice.
I was threatened with death.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

Which YouTube episode is that in?

akwilly

Always curious, after a jail rape does everyone just go to sleep? What is said the next morning? Is there eye contact the next day? How do the rapists clean off their weiners? Do they even want to? Is the the smell of ass a way of saying "Hey stay away from me I'm tough"? Is a smelly dick more intimidating than a bad ass tattoo?

Quote from: Grov505th on December 03, 2015, 08:35:37 AM
Shit do they have a website...I would kill for some good long johns. Gets cold in the plane this time of year and the PX is out...well maybe the have some in sends size....hey Falkie want some tan long johns from Afghanistan?

They sell direct thru their Berkeley outlet store, and on their site.  Certain stores sell their products.  The deals are probably at the outlet store only.

https://www.thenorthface.com/

REI is another one with quality clothes for camping and other outdoor activities, although I don't think they make their own.  Looks like their outlet store has it's own website, they also have the main website

http://www.rei.com/outlet

Not that this is anyone's business.
STFU.
Thankfully, no jailhouse video later.

b_dubb

He just can't help himself. Details that most people wouldn't divulge to their closest friend he posts for everyone to see.

http://youtu.be/54BCLYNkFKg

This song haunts me.

"He made up his mind 10 minutes ago." - ASAC Hank Schrader, Breaking Bad

Who

Good morning Senda.  Remember those SILENT VIDEOS you made exploiting the San Bernardino shootings?  I see you finally figured it out and  fixed the microphone problem in your latest videos.  Could you unfix it?  In your case a SILENT VIDEO is much better than one where we can hear you.  Thank you for your attention.

Actually, if you're going to unplug your microphone would you unplug your camera as well?  That would be even better.

Yorkshire pud

It's none of your business STFU.

coaster

Maybe you'll soon realize that your friends here are anything but. Gerry and others just try to cheer your stupidity along because they get off on it. What normal man and father would try to hook you up with their daughter? The sooner you realize that gerry is trolling you, the better off you'll be. They urge you to divulge personal information, and then enjoy it when others give you shit about it. Open your eyes.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, I only kid you about you're rape because I know that you are strong enough to take it. If I felt you were anything other than a superhero I would not post such things. You and I are maybe the only 2 people on this site that don't work for "the man". I think they are jealous of our freedom, and you're impending success. God bless America, God bless Falkie.