• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 21, 2016, 12:45:00 AM
Why would barflie have to speculate, he says he knows her personally and she quit her six-figure job to work as Art's producer.

And you believe him?

On topic though, is it pronounced Bar Fly, or Barf ly?

Element 115

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 12:47:18 AM
And you believe him?

Where has barfly been?

Donald Noory

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 12:47:18 AM
And you believe him?

Uh...no I think he's full of shit, I was being sarcastic.

Coffeeman

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 21, 2016, 12:48:24 AM
Where has barfly been?

Amsterdam, smoking it up. He made an appearance in the OSOM thread last night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 21, 2016, 12:39:43 AM
I believe they'd be frowned upon lol

But if the could finally prove that Rods are moths they would be sooooo worth it.

swordpoint9

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 12:45:25 AM
Yep. Takes a lot to disgust and creep me out but that did. Loved the Hannibal tv series. Nothing like it on tv before. Deep, dark, brutal artistic
You would hate the backstory of mein teil . the butchermaster !

Chronaut

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 21, 2016, 12:29:56 AM
You'll get there, I am sure. It takes longer for some, a lot of it has to do with confidence I would suspect. Also, not worrying about being critiqued.

Thanks, I'm gonna stick with it.  I'm plenty confident in RL so I think it's just a matter of practice.  I'm really into the science of the paranormal and someday I want to interview guests from that angle.  It'll be a lot of fun, and interesting to listen to, once it feels as natural as falling out of bed in the morning.  Maybe I should take a lesson from Jimi Hendrix and wear my headset everywhere I go, like he took his guitar everywhere he went =)

TigerLily

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 12:49:23 AM
You would hate the backstory of mein teil . the butchermaster !
What is this?

GravitySucks

Quote from: anunnaki on January 21, 2016, 12:36:45 AM

Personal Information is not "Personal" if it is Published in the Public Domain

Only by your definition. Not by the definition of the BellGab TOS.

swordpoint9

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:45:46 AM
I dint think the alphabets are going to like someone like Peter detecting anything stealth.
Stealth is relative . Is is a techno remix every day detection vrs more deflection, materials , paints and so on !

Element 115

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 21, 2016, 12:49:08 AM
Amsterdam, smoking it up. He made an appearance in the OSOM thread last night.

Ok cool, I had not heard much from him. He went to Amsterdam?

norland2424

or the alien craft can be so advanced that they can countermeasure passive radar

trostol

What do you do with a drunken sailor,
Earl-eye in the morning!

So those are the new goal posts?  Detecting invisible alien aircraft with radar now, instead of capturing them on a cell phones camera?

comaphobe

The "78" in the email addy may not refer to birth year. She is an admitted fan of Danzig, I assume via the Misfits from when she was younger. Some Misfits fans often incorporate the numbers 78 or 138 in their online usernames or email addys. "78" rolls off the tongue easily and is a direct reference to Horror Business which recreates in song the shower scene from Psycho only 10 years later, in 1978.. "Psycho '78, twelve o'clock, don't be late..."  138 is from a different song which is loosely based on the (thx)1138 concept. It is an anti-human song about anti-human society written and performed by anti-human Glenn.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2016, 12:53:28 AM
Earl-eye in the morning!

lol assassins creed?

norland2424

Quote from: comaphobe on January 21, 2016, 12:54:19 AM
The "78" in the email addy may not refer to birth year. She is an admitted fan of Danzig, I assume via the Misfits from when she was younger. Some Misfits fans often incorporate the numbers 78 or 138 in their online usernames or email addys. "78" rolls off the tongue easily and is a direct reference to Horror Business which recreates in song the shower scene from Psycho only 10 years later, in 1978.. "Psycho '78, twelve o'clock, don't be late..."  138 is from a different song which is loosely based on the (thx)1138 concept. It is an anti-human song about anti-human society written and performed by anti-human Glenn.

go on the link and click the name, it takes you to that woman's twitter account, shes younger then heather, married with kids

swordpoint9

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 12:50:45 AM
What is this?
There was an ad placed in Germany 'Looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old
to be slaughtered'
The Master Butcher

Read more: http://affenknecht.com/lyrics/rammstein-mein-teil-lyric-with-english-translation/#ixzz3xrL8ijuc
The story is very depraved basically guy wanted to have his penis cut off and share it with his killer before slaughtered . The butcher taped it all ! He is now serving time ! Great Song by rammstein !

trostol

i think thats a naive line of thinking..unless the public is paying these representatives ..it isnt important to them

Taco Bell

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2016, 12:53:28 AM
Earl-eye in the morning!

Can't believe they had us singing that in grade school music class. Doubt it happening now thanks to the continied pussification of all things.