• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

comaphobe

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 12:55:30 AM
go on the link and click the name, it takes you to that woman's twitter account, shes younger then heather, married with kids

I was just trying to make conversation with off topic nonsense.  I doubt she has much of a presence outside of the blue and white voluntary mega phonebook of big brother and this one here.

swordpoint9

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 21, 2016, 01:18:02 AM
It could be, but he was just astonishing up until the end. Same with Roy Orbison. Most other people decline, whereas they aged like fine wines.
Agreed the traveling Wilburys and the Highwaymen were awesome collaborations with them .

TigerLily

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:02:19 AM
No worries . Did you hear it yet Tiger Lily ?
Read the English lyrics. Will hear it right before lights out

I have never had a paranormal experience or seen an UFO.

WTF is wrong with me.   Why am I not good enough for shadow people or UFO's to show themselves to me.

Chronaut

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:15:15 AM
Very good legal place for component Parts !
https://www.fairradio.com/

That's a nice source, but I think we'd need a standardized system to keep the software signal processing as simple as possible.  We'd need several hundred identical stations sending data for crunching at the server, and illustrating the results on a single map on a public website.  And with a standardized rig, we could make upgrades to specific components as necessary.

swordpoint9

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 01:21:14 AM
Read the English lyrics. Will hear it right before lights out
LOL My story is what I meant .

comaphobe

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 01:01:00 AM
keyword is on earth  ;)

Do you mean alien countermeasures, or more like atmospheric properties making the process more difficult?

Betty worked at a what do you call it, a wood processing plant, on break outside having a smoke.

Great line for sci fi book.

norland2424

Quote from: comaphobe on January 21, 2016, 01:19:45 AM
I was just trying to make conversation with off topic nonsense.  I doubt she has much of a presence outside of the blue and white voluntary mega phonebook of big brother and this one here.

lol sorry about that, i just find it funny that the original poster of that link  thinks a lazy google search will find someones info

norland2424

Quote from: comaphobe on January 21, 2016, 01:22:20 AM
Do you mean alien countermeasures, or more like atmospheric properties making the process more difficult?

alien countermeasures, if they can travel millions of light-years to get here i imagine their tech would be way more advanced then ours

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 01:21:19 AM

WTF is wrong with me.   Why am I not good enough for shadow people or UFO's to show themselves to me.

Nobody likes trolls man.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 01:21:32 AM
That's a nice source, but I think we'd need a standardized system to keep the software signal processing as simple as possible.  We'd need several hundred identical stations sending data for crunching at the server, and illustrating the results on a single map on a public website.  And with a standardized rig, we could make upgrades to specific components as necessary.
I was just trying to help . The good stuff isn't in their catalog . You have to see it to believe ,I met the owner when I received a call on a Army Sgt . trying to sell a SINGARS radio to Him . Bob is his Name i think !

norland2424

shouldn't he be promoting arts books? lol

TigerLily

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 01:09:25 AM
he also sounds like he has no soul lol
Takes one to know one. I know Sandra has yours

Chronaut

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:25:15 AM
I was just trying to help . The good stuff isn't in their catalog . You have to see it to believe ,I met the owner when I received a call on a Army Sgt . trying to sell a SINGARS radio to Him . Bob is his Name i think !

Cool - might be a good idea to talk to him about this and get some advice.  He may be able to hold of key components, and maybe even know some electrical and software engineers who might be interested in the project ;

swordpoint9

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 01:29:13 AM
Cool - might be a good idea to talk to him about this and get some advice.  He may be able to hold of key components, and maybe even know some electrical and software engineers who might be interested in the project ;
Cool I will when I return .

TigerLily

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 01:21:19 AM

Your trolling history. However, you seem to be evolving.