• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

anunnaki

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:31:35 AM
I advise you to read the terms of service. If you release personal information about a user that they have not previously released you will be banned from the site.

For what it is worth

Personal Information is not "Personal" if it is Published in the Public Domain

TigerLily

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 12:29:38 AM
I've always wanted to get hold of his early work, to hear how he grew.  But I think he may have started so young, in his teens from what I gather, that he was probably pretty comfortable on the air by the time he got his first paying gig.  Still, I'd love to hear the evolution.  I've never heard anyone come close to his work in the mid-to-late 90's on C2C.  Masterful work.

Does he talk about that kind of thing in The Art of Talk?
Don't know. Never read it.

Donald Noory

Quote from: anunnaki on January 21, 2016, 12:27:24 AM
Circa 2010-

https://uwoshjournalism.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/wadeprssa/#comments

J-Student Receives Award, Internship and Experience at PRSSA Conference
8 11 2010

By Heather Wade (@wadeh78)

Dr. Julie Henderson, journalism professor at UW-Oshkosh, and PRSSA National President's Citation recipient Heather Wade.

She said she was 39, not sure that is her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 12:36:10 AM
With fava beans and a nice Chianti

The only way to enjoy your own liver!  :P

Did you ever see the sequel where he was feeding the guy's brain to him at dinner?  :o

Circa 2010-

8 11 2010

Dr. Julie Henderson, journalism professor at UW-Oshkosh, and PRSSA National President's Citation recipient Heather Wade.

i guess this answers  question number 1

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2016, 12:36:24 AM
They're honing in on the accent. Could be.

the woman they posted is younger and is married lol

swordpoint9

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:34:38 AM
They would be highly effective at detecting anything that flies and give flight vector info when coupled together.
There are many devices Ground and Air based for triangulation of signals , Bullets (Supersonic ) , Aircraft and Personnel . The new warfare is very different even from the Gulf War 25 years ago .

Chronaut

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 12:28:17 AM
Introspective introverts are much more interesting. But maybe not on the air

I've enjoyed some conversations at the cafe with friends that had people leaning in and joining in the conversation from surrounding tables because it got so fun and fascinating, so I'm not a wallflower.  I just need to get to the point where the mic disappears.  Surprisingly difficult.  I'm not even ready to start thinking about a live broadcast...yikes...

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:34:38 AM
They would be highly effective at detecting anything that flies and give flught vector info when coupled together.

I believe they'd be frowned upon lol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 12:37:53 AM
the woman they posted is younger and is married lol

That's a good looking woman.

anunnaki

Don Wade, 1941-2013
Longtime Chicago radio host of 'Don Wade & Roma Show' dies of brain tumor at 72

"God blessed us with almost an entire year since Don's surgery to embrace life, love, family and adventure, all while knowing that his time on this beautiful earth was drawing to a close," read the letter, apparently written by Roma but signed also by Mr. Wade's children. "I love him more than life itself."

Roma Wade posted periodically on the WLS website after she and her husband left the air, writing last week that they had enjoyed a weeklong Caribbean cruise in July.

"We did every single show and event and restaurant on the entire 18 deck ship," she wrote. "We had a ball!"

Mr. Wade is also survived by his two children, Hunter and Heather; and brothers Ralph Reavis, Raynor Reavis and Tom Wehde, according to the statement.

A public service in Chicago will be announced later, according to Eliot Ephraim, Mr. Wade's agent and lawyer. A family service also will be held.

mitsmith@tribune.com

littlechris

Quote from: anunnaki on January 21, 2016, 12:08:03 AM

Perhaps Art "Easing into it" and lots of "Blows" explains it all !

Where's Tenenbaum when we need a visual?

Sean92008

Circa 2010-

8 11 2010

Same haircut.

Taco Bell

Quote from: anunnaki on January 21, 2016, 12:40:28 AM
Don Wade, 1941-2013

"God blessed us with almost an entire year since Don's surgery to embrace life, love, family and adventure, all while knowing that his time on this beautiful earth was drawing to a close," read the letter, apparently written by Roma but signed also by Mr. Wade's children. "I love him more than life itself."

Roma Wade posted periodically on the WLS website after she and her husband left the air, writing last week that they had enjoyed a weeklong Caribbean cruise in July.

"We did every single show and event and restaurant on the entire 18 deck ship," she wrote. "We had a ball!"

Mr. Wade is also survived by his two children, Hunter and Heather; and brothers Ralph Reavis, Raynor Reavis and Tom Wehde, according to the statement.

A public service in Chicago will be announced later, according to Eliot Ephraim, Mr. Wade's agent and lawyer. A family service also will be held.

mitsmith@tribune.com

Believe this has been debunked already.

norland2424

Quote from: anunnaki on January 21, 2016, 12:40:28 AM
Don Wade, 1941-2013

mitsmith@tribune.com

lol wrong one

GravitySucks

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 12:38:20 AM
There are many devices Ground and Air based for triangulation of signals , Bullets (Supersonic ) , Aircraft and Personnel . The new warfare is very different even from the Gulf War 25 years ago .

Yeah, the way I understand it they would work the same way that it is rumored how they took out the Nighthawk during Kosovo. Watching the difference in reflections of frequencies like cell towers.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 21, 2016, 12:30:40 AM
Well, Thank You Ciardelo, I know that  ;D ;)   I'm sure my comments cause burnout now and then......I get all worked up too sometimes :D  I'm no sweet Bella-Haven Babe.......never will be.
Yup--you'll never be all sweet like that PBS  ::) You don't change a thing!  :D

Wade Davis

Wade Allen Davis (born September 7, 1985) is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Kansas City Royals of Major League Baseball. From 2009 through 2012, he played for the Tampa Bay Rays.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Davis_%28baseball%29

swordpoint9

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:41:37 AM
Yeah, the way I understand it they would work the same way that it is rumored how they took out the Nighthawk during Kosovo. Watching the difference in reflections of frequencies like cell towers.
Cell towers are useful in a whole lotta ways . Stingray is a great example !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 12:41:36 AM
lol wrong one

Hmm...I thought they were on to something. I remember Barfly thinking this too early on.

Taco Bell

Donald Noory

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2016, 12:43:10 AM
Hmm...I thought they were on to something. I remember Barfly thinking this too early on.

Why would barflie have to speculate, he says he knows her personally and she quit her six-figure job to work as Art's producer.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2016, 12:37:47 AM
The only way to enjoy your own liver!  :P

Did you ever see the sequel where he was feeding the guy's brain to him at dinner?  :o
Yep. Takes a lot to disgust and creep me out but that did. Loved the Hannibal tv series. Nothing like it on tv before. Deep, dark, brutal artistic

GravitySucks

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 12:43:05 AM
Cell towers are useful in a whole lotta ways . Stingray is a great example !

I dint think the alphabets are going to like someone like Peter detecting anything stealth.

Element 115

Circa 2010-

8 11 2010

Interesting:

"I was responsible for scheduling interviews with industry-thought leaders and VIPs, preparing background briefs on scheduled guests for the show’s host, coordinating guest appearances on site, and preparing search engine optimized show notes for each interview."

The face also looks a lot like that blurred out photo.

Donald Noory

Maybe she's Dwayne Wade's wife.

Dwyane Tyrone Wade, Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association. He has established himself as one of the most well-known and popular players in the league.