• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Chronaut

This guy built a passive radar system at home for under $100 apparently.  It doesn't take millions:

http://hackaday.com/2015/06/05/building-your-own-sdr-based-passive-radar-on-a-shoestring/

trostol

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 21, 2016, 12:54:50 AM
Nice, he is vacationing there?

yup..told him i wanted a shot glass..dont think he heard me lol

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 12:56:56 AM
This guy built a passive radar system at home for under $100 apparently.  It doesn't take millions:

http://hackaday.com/2015/06/05/building-your-own-sdr-based-passive-radar-on-a-shoestring/

Interesting, someone should call in and inform Peter about it.

Element 115

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2016, 12:57:35 AM
yup..told him i wanted a shot glass..dont think he heard me lol

Nice lol hopefully he heard.

Chronaut

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 12:53:25 AM
or the alien craft can be so advanced that they can countermeasure passive radar

There are lots of ufo cases of active radar detection, so apparently not all of them are 100% radar invisible.  Passive radar is much harder to countermeasure - I don't think anything on earth can do it yet.

TigerLily

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 12:55:47 AM
There was an ad placed in Germany 'Looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old
to be slaughtered'
The Master Butcher

Read more: http://affenknecht.com/lyrics/rammstein-mein-teil-lyric-with-english-translation/#ixzz3xrL8ijuc
The story is very depraved basically guy wanted to have his penis cut off and share it with his killer before slaughtered . The butcher taped it all ! He is now serving time ! Great Song by rammstein !
Very sick. Thanks for sharing  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 12:56:56 AM

The time synchronization and data correlation/analysis in real time over a large geographic are would be the expensive part. 

SciFiAuthor

Not so sure about this Rowland commercial.

norland2424

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 12:59:42 AM
There are lots of ufo cases of active radar detection, so apparently not all of them are 100% radar invisible.  Passive radar is much harder to countermeasure - I don't think anything on earth can do it yet.

keyword is on earth  ;)

Taco Bell

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 21, 2016, 01:00:25 AM

He thanks me, it gives me the warm and fuzzy right in my feels.

swordpoint9

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 12:59:51 AM
Very sick. Thanks for sharing  :P
No worries . Did you hear it yet Tiger Lily ?

anunnaki

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:51:25 AM
Only by your definition. Not by the definition of the BellGab TOS.

And where precisely did I attribute that web site as being one containing any information about any member of BellGab ?

I made no reference to ANYONE on this site.
Any conclusions you jump on to the opposite are strictly your assumptions.
Your assumptions are not my declarations.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 12:49:51 AM
Thanks, I'm gonna stick with it.  I'm plenty confident in RL so I think it's just a matter of practice.  I'm really into the science of the paranormal and someday I want to interview guests from that angle.  It'll be a lot of fun, and interesting to listen to, once it feels as natural as falling out of bed in the morning.  Maybe I should take a lesson from Jimi Hendrix and wear my headset everywhere I go, like he took his guitar everywhere he went =)

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 21, 2016, 01:00:25 AM

rowland should be banned from making ads

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 01:01:00 AM
keyword is on earth  ;)
To defeat passive radar you would have to be able to detect all frequencies that were "painting" you and the. Be able to shift those frequencies and transmit them back out in a way that they would appear unaltered. Of course that assumes a UFO is a physical objet.

Chronaut

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 12:59:53 AM
The time synchronization and data correlation/analysis in real time over a large geographic are would be the expensive part.

Yeah, that's the key.  I'd love to get an estimate from a software engineering company; maybe we could do a GoFundMe campaign to cover it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 01:02:37 AM
rowland should be banned from making ads

I think he missed his calling. He sounds like he should be doing a carpentry show on PBS or something. Jeez.

ShayP

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 21, 2016, 01:04:27 AM
I think he missed his calling. He sounds like he should be doing a carpentry show on PBS or something. Jeez.

lol Next up on This Old House....

GravitySucks

Quote from: anunnaki on January 21, 2016, 01:02:33 AM

And where precisely did I attribute that web site as being one containing any information about any member of BellGab ?

I made no reference to ANYONE on this site.
Any conclusions you jump on to the opposite are strictly your assumptions.
Your assumptions are not my declarations.

You can argue it with MV if he feels it violates the TOS. Everytime you post something I will report you. Sooner or later he will get tired of one of us.

swordpoint9

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 01:03:37 AM
To defeat passive radar you would have to be able to detect all frequencies that were "painting" you and the. Be able to shift those frequencies and transmit them back out in a way that they would appear unaltered. Of course that assumes a UFO is a physical objet.
Frequencies are known everywhere it is the errant mobile unit that has been upgraded that will bite you !

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2016, 01:05:09 AM
lol Next up on This Old House....

Hey look, it's Norm Abrams! He's going to show us how to cut a biscuit joint.