• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ciardelo

Oh shit, Art's getting shots fired again! That's all I hear when this bumper comes on  8)

Chronaut

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2016, 01:24:17 AM
alien countermeasures, if they can travel millions of light-years to get here i imagine their tech would be way more advanced then ours

I've often wondered if some of these devices remain visible on purpose.  We're already on the brink of metamaterials invisibility, so perhaps we wouldn't even see them unless they wanted to be seen.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 01:30:48 AM
Your trolling history. However, you seem to be evolving.

So Shadow People and UFO's are like Santa Clause?  They know when you have been good or bad, so be glad for goodness sake!

TigerLily

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:22:03 AM
LOL My story is what I meant .
Oh.  :D. Yes. It's amazing and really happened???

TigerLily

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 01:31:50 AM
So Shadow People and UFO's are like Santa Clause?  They know when you have been good or bad, so be glad for goodness sake!
They know if you're worth noticing.

Element 115

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 01:31:35 AM
I've often wondered if some of these devices remain visible on purpose.  We're already on the brink of metamaterials invisibility, so perhaps we wouldn't even see them unless they wanted to be seen.

I agree that the only time we see them is when they are allowing themselves to be seen.

Coffeeman

Quote from: TigerLily on January 21, 2016, 01:35:10 AM
They know if you're worth noticing.

Don't talk to people who talk to themselves.

akwilly

Element 115

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 01:31:50 AM

Oh you gonna leave milk and cookies out on the counter for them, too?

Peter can't find someone to donate their time to write code?

Chronaut

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:30:12 AM
Cool I will when I return .

GravitySucks suggested a thread dedicated to this project; I'm going to start one next month when I'll have some time to get into it.  I love everything about it, from the grass roots approach and meeting lots of smart cool people with expertise in related fields, to the enormous potential of getting real answers for ourselves.  Christopher O'Brien's software even reads transponder signals to eliminate routine air traffic from the "unidentified" list.

And just imagine if we'd had something like this before 9/11 - we would've seen it underway before the planes hit.  Now that's intelligence we could all use.

Why the fuck is Peter so against crowd-funding?

Old fuddy duddy.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 01:38:05 AM
GravitySucks suggested a thread dedicated to this project; I'm going to start one next month when I'll have some time to get into it.  I love everything about it, from the grass roots approach and meeting lots of smart cool people with expertise in related fields, to the enormous potential of getting real answers for ourselves.  Christopher O'Brien's software even reads transponder signals to eliminate routine air traffic from the "unidentified" list.

And just imagine if we'd had something like this before 9/11 - we would've seen it underway before the planes hit.  Now that's intelligence we could all use.
A man I met a few times is all about Public Intelligence gathering . Robert makes really good points on open source everything !

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on January 21, 2016, 01:37:11 AM
This is the best show so far too me
She has had a few good ones in the last few weeks. It requires a good guest. She can't wing it with a poor one and a long way from handling open lines. Which I know must really be a huge challenge

Chronaut

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 21, 2016, 01:36:18 AM
I agree that the only time we see them is when they are allowing themselves to be seen.

It really makes me wonder if they're appearing as part of a subtle agenda.  My sighting changed my life dramatically.  I often wonder if it was an aerial demonstration undertaken to inspire us to emulate their flight capabilities, and take a closer look at the prospect of manipulating spacetime as a propulsion method.  It's almost like they're taunting us forward by showing us what's possible.

akwilly

why aren't there more Pheonix lights photos or videos?

I don't know about Peter anymore.

There is so many people out there that would donate their time writing code.

There are so many people who would donate via crowd-funding.

If Peter was serious he would try any avenue to get this done, instead of just "I don't want to do it unless one person just gives me a quarter of a million dollars"

Chronaut

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:40:05 AM
A man I met a few times is all about Public Intelligence gathering . Robert makes really good points on open source everything !

I'm totally into both.  I'm sick to death of the defense contractors taking our money and hiding all the good results.  And I think the enormous talent pool in the public is a vastly underutilized resource.

swordpoint9

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 21, 2016, 01:43:49 AM
I don't know about Peter anymore.

There is so many people out there that would donate their time writing code.

There are so many people who would donate via crowd-funding.

If Peter was serious he would try any avenue to get this done, instead of just "I don't want to do it unless one person just gives me a quarter of a million dollars"
A question : Have you Crowd Funded ? Was it successful ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 21, 2016, 01:40:05 AM

I think an SBC like a rasbperry pi coupled with a gps engine and what ever interface you need to captiyre the signals would be a low cost low power solution. The raspberry pincould do some very basic data analysis, correlate the location with gps and the create data packets to transmit across ghe internet. Since you are working with gps time stamps, the daya could be analyzed in a central location at near-real time, and if something interesting was goind, you could do further data analysis, all correlated with the time stamps.

Element 115

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 01:42:39 AM
It really makes me wonder if they're appearing as part of a subtle agenda.  My sighting changed my life dramatically.  I often wonder if it was an aerial demonstration undertaken to inspire us to emulate their flight capabilities, and take a closer look at the prospect of manipulating spacetime as a propulsion method.  It's almost like they're taunting us forward by showing us what's possible.

That could be true. If they wanted to show us what's possible, they should donate a craft. Maybe they already have donated a craft. Is your sighting documented online for me to read? Did you submit it to Peter?

swordpoint9

Quote from: Chronaut on January 21, 2016, 01:45:27 AM
I'm totally into both.  I'm sick to death of the defense contractors taking our money and hiding all the good results.  And I think the enormous talent pool in the public is a vastly underutilized resource.
I agree wholeheartedly But BTW I resemble the Defense Kontractors youy spoke of LOL!

Element 115

Quote from: akwilly on January 21, 2016, 01:42:49 AM
why aren't there more Pheonix lights photos or videos?

You're drinking a lot if you drink every time you hear the word "interesting" lol

Jackstar

I'm sick and tired of hearing people say, "like I say/said..." It's like they're announcing their intention to be redundant.