• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Eddie Coyle, April 15, 2013, 02:14:42 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 04:17:37 AM
Someone in custody. Three occupants of a cab?

earlier there was a  report of someone on the road trying to hail a cab.
but I don't know who the third middle eastern male is in the cab.. maybe he jacked the cab already in service with a passenger

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 04:37:22 AM
earlier there was a  report of someone on the road trying to hail a cab.
but I don't know who the third middle eastern male is in the cab.. maybe he jacked the cab already in service with a passenger
Exactly why the roads were ordered clear. Fuckin cab drivers.

Juan

Now they're reporting the two suspects are brothers and Chechens.

Eddie Coyle

Great...new enemies. But not really.

Jesus.  Eddie, be safe.  This is just too fucking scary.

Juan

Dzhoukhar A. Tsarnaev is the name now being given by the Justice Department.

Eddie Coyle

Pete Williams and AP well ahead of most.

Putin's right about these animals.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Treading Water on April 19, 2013, 04:59:25 AM
Jesus.  Eddie, be safe.  This is just too fucking scary.
Happy to be a lazy bastard today. I've been up 25 hours and not going to bed soon.

eddie dean

cops are detonating pipe bombs they found..

Eddie Coyle

Kenmore is right over the bridge from MIT(literally 3 minutes by car)...so perhaps they were placed there last night?

eddie dean

hey coaster,
did I hear the scanner right, they said the guy in the cab was not threatening, or not the suspect?

Eddie Coyle

Obama needs a red line to Putin.

coaster

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 05:10:39 AM
hey coaster,
did I hear the scanner right, they said the guy in the cab was not threatening, or not the suspect?
I have no idea. I was just about to ask you guys if you heard anything about the cab. The scanner is basically just noise now. My brain is fried from the lack of sleep.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 05:13:49 AM
I have no idea. I was just about to ask you guys if you heard anything about the cab. The scanner is basically just noise now. My brain is fried from the lack of sleep.
Two detained, but not suspects.

ziznak

I just put an hour in listening to the scanner... the dudes in the cab... broken shed locks... descriptions of random cars and people in the street.   You can hear the anxiety in some of the voices... and then they make an "in and out" reference lol... not bad whoever posted the broadcastify site thankyou!

coaster

Think I'm on hour 8 or so of the scanner. Dont regret missing sleep at all. I'm rootin for the home team.

Eddie Coyle

Investigation at Norfolk Street...the Chechen cunts lived there. Cambridge

Over the past decade or so, there`s been a big push by Islamist terror groups - particularly Al-Qaeda - to co-opt the Chechen cause as their own. Unfortunately, I suspect we`ll be seeing more of this low/medium level type of asymmetrical conflict in our streets and cities.

It`s going to be extremely interesting to learn about their funding, training, ideological ties, etc.

Juan

News is reporting Dzhokhar was a scholarship student at an elite school in Cambridge and may have had military training in Chechnia.

Fox News Channel Jennifer Griffin, who spent years in the Middle East, reports there were fears that releasing the photos would be the trigger for a second wave of terrorism.  She's saying some experts believe that's what triggered last night's car jacking, which seems to be the beginning of tonight's activities.

NPR is reporting that a third man, an accomplice, has been arrested.

eddie dean

another scaner report of one in custody

Police now report finding Military grade explosives in the streets. This is an extremely disturbing development. These guys are obviously part of a sophisticated network. I only hope their deaths will yield some actionable intel.

Eddie Coyle

Fear/ theorization that it's a classic sleeper cell. Possibly up to 6 members.

eddie dean

has there been any indication from anywhere that there's more than two suspects or co conspirators?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 05:54:40 AM
has there been any indication from anywhere that there's more than two suspects or co conspirators?
John Miller from CBS said it's being considered, hence the dragnet and lockdown.

Eddie Coyle

ALL of Boston considered on lockdown. Jesus.

Entire BPD on call.

Frys Girl

Does anyone know if the ricin guy was a coast to coast listener?

eddie dean

another caution going out on  police radio that the suspect is possibly  wearing a suicide vest..

eddie dean

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 19, 2013, 06:24:00 AM

i'd guess he was an alex jones follower

Pragmier

We need to catch at least one of these bastards alive.

coaster

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 19, 2013, 06:24:00 AM
He was paranoid and bipolar so more than likely he was an Alex Jones fan.