• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Eddie Coyle, April 15, 2013, 02:14:42 PM

Tinfoil Hat

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/325247844904747008/photo/1

Shot of an eerily empty Kenmore Square in Boston from NBC's twitter feed.

Eddie Coyle

Tired of interviews with acquaintences. "Good kid" etc. Boston Radio is flooded with these jerks.

Juan

It's looking more and more like sudden jihad syndrome, but we'll see.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: UFO Fill on April 19, 2013, 08:44:04 AM
It's looking more and more like sudden jihad syndrome, but we'll see.

Hey just because it walks like a duck...

eddie dean

sounds like PD have somebody in site.. they are warning responders that the last suspect had a bomb vest on that has a Deadman switch on it...

Edit: clarify that this is not the suspect they are looking for. but he is acting strangely

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 08:52:24 AM
sounds like they have somebody in site that has a bomb vest on that has a Deadman switch on it
Sounds like it...hostages?

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 08:41:59 AM

Tired of interviews with acquaintences. "Good kid" etc. Boston Radio is flooded with these jerks.
Has there been a backing off from what was thought to have been an interview with the uncle? He was reported saying about the dead one that he was a loser and "deserved to die". "He doesn't deserve to be on this earth." Wow.

I must say I prefer that to the usual "what a surprise", "nice, quiet kid" interviews which are meaningless.

*edit* Here it is. Local CBS affiliate. "They Do Not Deserve To Live On This Earth." Thanks, Unc. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/bombing-suspects-uncle-says-hes-shocked/

*edit #2* Aaaaand the other shoe drops, as if there was really a doubt since last night: "Boston suspect's web page venerates Islam, Chechen independence." What a surprise.    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/19/us-usa-explosions-suspect-site-idUSBRE93I0JL20130419

eddie dean

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 08:53:42 AM
        Sounds like it...hostages?

I don't really know, I think it's an individual or a person of interest but not the suspect. I think they're  simply using abundant caution with everything and anything.

they tackled this guy and observed some type of device in his hand and cautioned  the RO regarding a deadman switch.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2013, 01:08:42 AM
This certainly is one of the stupidest threads I've read here. No one believes anything or anyone but they know everything and nothing lol!!! If this nonsense wasn't happening in Boston it would be getting about 5 seconds on the news. Totally blown out of proportion. 3 people dead.

with insights like these, i suspect your tenure here will be quite limited.  you clearly are an idiot.  this story has been all over the news, wall to wall, since the explosion happend... and you think it's "stupid" someone would dare create a thread about it?  either you're a troll with no further interest in using this forum or you really are a socially inept douche nozzle with an extreme penchant for making others wish you'd kiss the grill of a bus.

MV/Liberace!

oh, and gazelle wants me to "help the boston marathon victims by donating your device."

wtf.

this sounds about as legit as "cars for kids."

Eddie Coyle

Dagastan must have an active Tea Party movement :-X ::)

Pragmier

WOW Ruslan is pissed and he loves this country. Seems to be a good man.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2013, 01:08:42 AM
This certainly is one of the stupidest threads I've read here. No one believes anything or anyone but they know everything and nothing lol!!! If this nonsense wasn't happening in Boston it would be getting about 5 seconds on the news. Totally blown out of proportion. 3 people dead. That's about 10 less than your average morning commute in Los Angeles. Media clearly hasn't had anything to get in a frenzy about for a long time.

It is funny that gold plummeted with the stock market all morning before the bombs went off. That is something that never happens. Someone knew something was coming. When the stock market tanks gold goes up. Gold never drops 10% in 1 day. Very strange.

Two young women killed.  An 8 year-old boy killed.  His 6 year-old sister lost a leg.  Their mother suffered a brain injury. Scores more maimed and injured, some with blown off limbs.  And you don't think that's significant?

Your comment that "someone knew something was coming" because the price of gold plummeted suggests you're one of the brain-dead followers of the douchebag Alex Jones.   

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Pragmier on April 19, 2013, 09:44:45 AM
WOW Ruslan is pissed and he loves this country. Seems to be a good man.

He'll be an of object scorn...from Patriotards to Islamists. Dude has guts...hope he's on the level.

Pragmier

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 09:46:29 AM
         He'll be an of object scorn...from Patriotards to Islamists. Dude has guts...hope he's on the level.

He's got big ones but then that part of the world isn't known for breeding daisies. I do hope he's legit.

eddie dean

another press conference to start shortly. but the Boston PD is being cautious indeed by calling for bomb sweeps in the press area.

Eddie Coyle

What appears to be a National Guard(air-sea?) helicopter has just flown over my neighborhood headed northwest presumably to Cambridge/Watertown. Pretty daunting.

Sleepwalker

ABC News is reporting the father of the two suspects has said "all Hell will break loose" if his second son is killed. 

The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke to ABC News from his home in the Russian city of Makhachkala as Boston police carried out an intense dragnet for his son Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, survived a running gun battle with police during the night that left an MIT security officer dead and a Boston cop badly wounded. His older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died in the shootout.
The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about then," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."
The elder Tsarnaev insisted that his sons were innocent, but said he would appeal to his son to "surrender peacefully."

"Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia," the dad said.
The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."

I'm sure the Douchebag Alex Jones will glom onto this story and run with it.  The suspect's father in Russia will probably become a regular correspondent of Douchebag Jones.  Here's the full story.  http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb-suspects-dad-tells-son-surrender-hell/story?id=18995936#.UXFtAsqvQao

Eddie Coyle

Somehow Tsarnev Sr forgot to mention the Jews doing it.

A Russian-American joint drone effort above his home, please.

eddie dean

the police are getting multiple calls from home owners presumably in Watertown where suspect number two, Dzhokar Tsarnaev fled during the evening. the homeowners are complaining they heard noises in their basement or garage,  or the pad locks to their sheads was removed during the evening. police responding to each  call to clear the house

Juan

CBS News is reporting that Dzhokar is an American citizen - naturalized on September 11, 2012.
The same day as Benghazi - there are no coincidences.
If he's caught alive, it will be interesting to see what he's charged with.

eddie dean

police officials are saying that this lockdown could go on through the weekend.  I hope you didn't have anything to do in the next few days EC.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 10:20:54 AM
        Somehow Tsarnev Sr forgot to mention the Jews doing it.

A Russian-American joint drone effort above his home, please.

Don't be using this side-show as an excuse to drift away from your sit-up regimen!  If anything in Boston needed blasting it's your abs!

Pragmier

The media is gonna have to turn off the mics - there's a queue forming now behind the crazy aunt.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Phantastic SanShiSan on April 19, 2013, 11:54:43 AM
Don't be using this side-show as an excuse to drift away from your sit-up regimen!  If anything in Boston needed blasting it's your abs!

The insanity has not stopped. Up to 700 a day.

Not being able to get groceries due to today's lockdown will add to my fitness kick.

Eddie Coyle

Great point I just heard about these innumerable "acquaintenances" being interviewed ad naudeam today...

Uh, where you guys last night? Did you call the FBI after seeing your "pal" having his picture posted?

coaster

Last thing I saw before I dozed off was a press conference with the kids Uncle. Woke up a few hours later and nothing has chnged. How does one kid evade thousands of cops?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 03:25:40 PM
Last thing I saw before I dozed off was a press conference with the kids Uncle. Woke up a few hours later and nothing has chnged. How does one kid evade thousands of cops?

What they are hoping for: Finding him dead in a shed on the outskirts of Watertown. But who knows. He'll be caught...but I hope they find him expired from blood loss.

stevesh

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 03:25:40 PM

One way would be to crawl into a dumpster or under someone's house and die. There is speculation that he was wounded in the firefight which killed his brother.