• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Eddie Coyle, April 15, 2013, 02:14:42 PM

Eddie Coyle

FBI released new,better quality pictures of suspects at 2:45 am...because they're certain they're the MIT/Watertown suspects. Boston Globe close to giving names...

The General

A cop on the scene (wherever that is) just told a WCVB reporter to 'get out, there are explosives everywhere.'

Gd5150

This certainly is one of the stupidest threads I've read here. No one believes anything or anyone but they know everything and nothing lol!!! If this nonsense wasn't happening in Boston it would be getting about 5 seconds on the news. Totally blown out of proportion. 3 people dead. That's about 10 less than your average morning commute in Los Angeles. Media clearly hasn't had anything to get in a frenzy about for a long time.

It is funny that gold plummeted with the stock market all morning before the bombs went off. That is something that never happens. Someone knew something was coming. When the stock market tanks gold goes up. Gold never drops 10% in 1 day. Very strange.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2013, 01:08:42 AM
This certainly is one of the stupidest threads I've read here. No one believes anything or anyone but they know everything and nothing lol!!! If this nonsense wasn't happening in Boston it would be getting about 5 seconds on the news. Totally blown out of proportion. 3 people dead. That's about 10 less than your average morning commute in Los Angeles. Media clearly hasn't had anything to get in a frenzy about for a long time.

It is funny that gold plummeted with the stock market all morning before the bombs went off. That is something that never happens. Someone knew something was coming. When the stock market tanks gold goes up. Gold never drops 10% in 1 day. Very strange.
Fuck yourself

eddie dean

boston PD scanner police reports:: Newtown PD cops in a foot persuit at Arsenal mall area.
requesting swat  and dogs

Edit: no foot persuit just reported

coaster

feel free to go to hell. thanks.  ::)

coaster

I have a feeling that this last suspect wont be taken alive.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 01:13:05 AM
I have a feeling that this last suspect wont be taken alive.

No doubt. May blow himself up...if they don't shoot him 200 times first.

30 member SWAT team in pursuit.

Yorkshire pud

Shhhhhhh....go and play

It's funny if you don't understand markets and why gold was firstly under valued and then over valued and how various countries sold some of their gold reserves in the past..But I'm sure you'll have a more sensible reason. ::)

Eddie Coyle

Pete Williams of NBC reporting that pressure cooker device was either used or found in Watertown. The suspect with the shaggy hair is the one apparently on the run/cornered near Arsenal Mall. May have more devices.

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 19, 2013, 01:07:29 AM

FBI released new,better quality pictures of suspects at 2:45 am...because they're certain they're the MIT/Watertown suspects. Boston Globe close to giving names...

If anybody is interested, or have yet to see the newly released/enhanced photos of the Boston bombings, here they are;

[size=78%]http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston[/size]

eddie dean

PD command. center setup at arsenal mall,
doing street by street, house by house search.
removing some residents from homes
requested large school bus to shelter displaced residents

coaster

WHDH's stream keeps going out. Frustrating.

Eddie Coyle

News conference planned by 4am. Somebody just detained in Watertown and had 20 cops pointing assault rifles on him...

Suspect one- the taller one...is reported dead by WHDH/WCVB

Suspect two...and this is CRAZY, may be a missing Brown student(big story here last month)

eddie dean

if you have a smartphone you can get a police scanner app then browse to Boston pd feed, or go to broadcastify.com to get realtime PD scanner audio

eddie dean

BPD is talking about waiting til sunlight to do house by house searches.
they will make statement to media shortly...
I didn't hear a time on statement..
eddie are you getting 4am info from  BPD scanner?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 01:46:18 AM
BPD is talking about waiting til sunlight to do house by house searches.
they will make statement to media shortly...
I didn't hear a time on statement..
eddie are you getting 4am info from  BPD scanner?
Not in the scanner room right now. But heard 4-4:15.

Eddie Coyle

Both names are reported. My uncle(cop-not on scene- names were given at 3:00 am) just called me with them. Won't put him here until news does.

coaster

I think they just took someone into custody. edit-guess not.

eddie dean

description of suspect is:
white male, grey hoodie, bushy brown hair
hummm sound familiar?
also alarm motion sensors being tripped at watertown mall... is that the same as Arsenal mall or is it just on arsenal street? 

coaster

they replayed that shootout. intense gunfire. wow... I feel sorry for the residents of that neighborhood. they must of been terrified.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on April 19, 2013, 01:56:55 AM
description of suspect is:
white male, grey hoodie, bushy brown hair
hummm sound familiar?
also alarm motion sensors being tripped at watertown mall... is that the same as Arsenal mall or is it just on arsenal street?

Police were aware of this guy for about a month...except under different circumstances. Not a Caucasian male, but Indian. Very strange case.

eddie dean

so have they found this dude. the 2nd guy who ran, or drove off?
scanner sounds like they are still looking, but have him trapped in the mall area neighborhood.

coaster

I think they said they have him trapped in a building.

eddie dean

I think they are also sweeping for bombs...
some units are going radio quiet as they are approaching certain addresses.
they are also requesting DOD or EOD K9 units

eddie dean

NBC reports suspect #2 IS guy from BM bombing. and is still at large. the 711 armed robbery that happened earlier this morning captured surveillance footage of him...

scanner reports suspect #1 possibly had an explosives vest when he was killed by police
and they are warning that suspect #2 could also have bomb vest....

WTF!!

EC stay the fuck in your house man till this guy is caught/killed

coaster

I just heard "get down on your knees" over the scanner and no reply from the cop.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 02:43:03 AM
I just heard "get down on your knees" over the scanner and no reply from the cop.

Probably some poor prick getting his morning paper.

eddie dean

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2013, 02:43:03 AM

I think they cleared that guy...
getting his paper....I needed that laugh, thanks