• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2020, 09:32:24 PM
As weapons seem to be a thing this evening.  What is this dude carrying?  Some sort of canister launcher?

some sort of 40mm canister launcher

https://www.vltor.com/shop/mille/milkor-ltl/

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2020, 09:21:21 PM
Roy Orbison's daily stool could bring pretty consistent revenue on eBay.  Wouldn't it?
Heh,heh... the Brit's always did love me best.  You should see how I make out on eBay UK.  They eat it up.  :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2020, 09:16:49 PM
You know.  I don't want to see any business robbed, gutted and burned.   However.  On the other hand one has to go up like a roman candle, the Ross is a good sacrificial lamb.

I would not shed a tear, either.  However, these gentlemen protecting the little antique district in Snohomish from sticky-fingered looters with a taste for Depression glass and Eastlake furniture have my sincere thanks:

I wonder if the buses of BLM protesters intent on molesting that fellow's livestock yesterday ever showed up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2020, 09:14:13 PM
I really like my .357 carbine.  I 've got a Winchester 94AE Trapper in .357, too, and the Rossi is smoother, after break-in.  Good rifle, for the price.  Light, easy to operate, and accurate.

When I am cutting brush and stuff in the woods I usually carry a 357 or 44 magnum pistol with the first cartridge loaded with ratshot.  I wanted a hardy rifle I could throw on the atv without worrying about a scope getting bounced around or a rain shower.  I love shooting them.  No kick at all and really inexpensive to shoot.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
I would not shed a tear, either.  However, these gentlemen protecting the little antique district in Snohomish from sticky-fingered looters with a taste for Depression glass and Eastlake furniture have my sincere thanks:

Fine, upstanding, 'mericans.  The Betsy Ross flag patch is a nice touch, too, especially for triggering snowflake SJW's.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2020, 09:42:24 PM

I wonder if the buses of BLM protesters intent on molesting that fellow's livestock yesterday ever showed up.

Amateurs

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2020, 09:43:42 PM
When I am cutting brush and stuff in the woods I usually carry a 357 or 44 magnum pistol with the first cartridge loaded with ratshot.  I wanted a hardy rifle I could throw on the atv without worrying about a scope getting bounced around or a rain shower.  I love shooting them.  No kick at all and really inexpensive to shoot.
Yep, great rifles, all around.  And I definitely wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the barrel, either.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2020, 09:43:42 PM

I forget Make but .410 Lever Action was fun gun for snakes n rats- n , birds, rabbits,  clays if quick. Supposedly could get  Buckshot 'defense' rounds but suspect on that. But I guess if close enough.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2020, 10:04:11 PM
Seemed like excessive force for speeding.

They never cooperate thats what always leads them down the path of a confrontation.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2020, 10:04:11 PM
Seemed like excessive force for speeding.

Speed kills. He should've taken the hair bun to put up on wall n let go. As a lesson. Not full scalp. But to count coup. And for hair fashion sake. I hope that trooper runs into some speedy Euro soccer players and does same.

GravitySucks

God is sending a message.

I bet some protesters shit themselves tonight in DC

https://twitter.com/rsprousenews/status/1268711125555838977

I am so out of touch.  I see where chicks are shaving their heads in support of the protest but back in my day, being a skin head meant something totally different.   Surely they are not mindless drones being trolled into making fools out of themselves.  Shirley not.................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 04, 2020, 10:14:43 PM
They never cooperate thats what always leads them down the path of a confrontation.

Sure, he was definitely resisting. I wonder why he was out of his car to begin with? Did the officer ask him to get out? If not that’s assumed to be confrontational. I learned that the first time I got pulled over for speeding as a teenager. Scared and freaked out I went to get out of my car to explain things to the nice officer. As soon as he saw me getting out his hand immediately went to his holster and he didn’t bark but sort of growled, “Stay in your car.” Not wanting to get shot I quickly sunk back in my seat. Ever since then I just wait for them to come talk to me. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2020, 10:19:34 PM
I am so out of touch.  I see where chicks are shaving their heads in support of the protest but back in my day, being a skin head meant something totally different.   Surely they are not mindless drones being trolled into making fools out of themselves.  Shirley not.................

I think 4chan started that as a troll. We’ll see how many fall for it.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2020, 10:18:04 PM
God is sending a message.

I bet some protesters shit themselves tonight in DC

[tweet]1268711125555838977[/tweet]

Added to the "list." That some crazy stuff. I do like that DC keeps the height level. Austin screwed that up with sight lines amd then 'screw it'

Asuka Langley

99% sure thats a troll started by /pol/

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2020, 10:06:56 PM

I forget Make but .410 Lever Action was fun gun for snakes n rats- n , birds, rabbits,  clays if quick. Supposedly could get  Buckshot 'defense' rounds but suspect on that. But I guess if close enough.
Something like this?   ;)

https://www.henryusa.com/firearms/lever-action-axe-410/

K_Dubb

I can't keep up, either.  Now, just today, I learn luau shirts are out since some gun-toting meatballs have taken to wearing them, and they were supposed to be big this year.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2020, 10:30:12 PM
I can't keep up, either.  Now, just today, I learn luau shirts are out since some gun-toting meatballs have taken to wearing them, and they were supposed to be big this year.

Please pass the poi, please.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 04, 2020, 10:29:52 PM
99% sure thats a troll started by /pol/

I guess they are trying to top that Ok hand signal deal. 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2020, 10:30:12 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Asuka Langley

These "people" want you dead

A History Lesson On Haiti by Dr William Pierce - Truth Can't Be Taught In Today's Colleges

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M8yIqf0rCxFe/?fbclid=IwAR3BDvbPxJ6aCuYZ3MjA3xy6lX-CjRwQoTc08zGVswewB5etY99XpzRnDUk

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2020, 10:44:58 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

I don't know why all of a sudden this rendition has become definitive.  He messes up the lyrics something awful and they no longer rhyme.  Every time I hear it it's like getting smacked with a two-by-four when he stumbles.  And now you have remakes of this version, with the fucked-up lyrics.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 04, 2020, 10:46:28 PM
These "people" want you dead

A History Lesson On Haiti by Dr William Pierce - Truth Can't Be Taught In Today's Colleges

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M8yIqf0rCxFe/?fbclid=IwAR3BDvbPxJ6aCuYZ3MjA3xy6lX-CjRwQoTc08zGVswewB5etY99XpzRnDUk

Slow your roll, as they say in the Hood (no pun or satire?) He with Art was FUN! I think a few times. He 94 , 96. Not near my computer. But once Art cut off. But funny cause the Dr.Pierce didn't know Art had Asian wife and penchant for them. So was fun. Also funny bad callers, as I recall, like the skinhead recruits from surfing.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2020, 11:00:07 PM
I don't know why all of a sudden this rendition has become definitive.

Fuckin' magnets.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2020, 06:59:29 PM
This should work well.

http://www.citypages.com/news/minneapolis-city-council-members-consider-disbanding-the-police/570993291

Trudeau just had an orgasm. There is a progressive model that Canada should be following!

I hope that they have banned all firearms in Minneapolis prior to disbanding the violent, racist pigs...