• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on June 06, 2020, 07:28:52 PM
Did you dweebs ever think you'd grow up to be boot lickers?

It’s you who choose to lick the boots of the richest, most powerful people in the world. Way to speak truth to power, you waste of space.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 06, 2020, 07:23:13 PM
Are there any riots planned this weekend against the buggery of kangaroos?  I need a new tv.
I think there's something about wascally wombats going down but I'm busy flagellating myself for my white privilege.

ItsOver

Quote from: analog kid on June 06, 2020, 07:28:52 PM
Did you dweebs ever think you'd grow up to be boot lickers?
Did you ever think at all?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2020, 07:32:21 PM
It’s you who choose to lick the boots of the richest, most powerful people in the world. Way to speak truth to power, you waste of space.

I'm not the one trashing citizens to defend the autocrats. Nutjob.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on June 06, 2020, 07:38:10 PM
I'm not the one trashing citizens to defend the autocrats. Nutjob.

You’re not?! So, George Soros isn’t an autocrat? The Clintons aren’t autocrats? Obama isn’t an autocrat? Seems like your treating citizens like shit the way you condescend to them. ::)

analog kid

I'm old enough to remember when the right wanted to put Sarah Palin in the White House.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2020, 07:47:17 PM
You’re not?! So, George Soros isn’t an autocrat? The Clintons aren’t autocrats? Obama isn’t an autocrat? Seems like your treating citizens like shit the way you condescend to them. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 06, 2020, 06:19:56 PM
GF asks, "do you happen to know an Ondo?" Don't shoot the messenger; I'm just a patsy.

I take this as a corrupted form, or familiar nickname, for the ondes Martenot.  I regret I have not yet made its acquaintance in person.

K_Dubb

Things are getting tense out in the bush.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/crime/clallam-county-olympic-peninsula-multiracial-family-harassed-accused-antifa/281-d8570144-f956-4ea2-af26-ccbba91dc4d0

QuoteThe Clallam County Sheriff's Office says the family of four arrived Wednesday in Forks, Wash. from Spokane and went to a local store to get camping supplies, where they were confronted by "seven or eight car-loads of people" in the parking lot.

"The people in the parking lot repeatedly asked them if they were 'ANTIFA' protesters," according to a release from the sheriff's office.

Jacky you want to go to Forks?  I'll bring the banjo.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2020, 08:28:32 PM
Jacky you want to go to Forks?

Just got back. Really dodged a bullet there.

WOTR

"Uber announced this week that its food delivery service will stop charging delivery fees when users order from black-owned restaurants... Uber is also offering discounted rides to black-owned businesses that have been “hit hard by COVID-19.”

Two thoughts. How black do I have to be for this special treatment? What if I'm half black and half Hispanic? What if my grandmother was white? I think we need some guidance from Uber as to who is worthy of our support.

I'm also wondering how this is not discrimination? It seems to be the very definition. Good cause, or not, good intentions or not- it is penalizing people who are not the "right" colour.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2020, 12:36:21 AM
"Uber announced this week that its food delivery service will stop charging delivery fees when users order from black-owned restaurants... Uber is also offering discounted rides to black-owned businesses that have been “hit hard by COVID-19.”

Two thoughts. How black do I have to be for this special treatment? What if I'm half black and half Hispanic? What if my grandmother was white? I think we need some guidance from Uber as to who is worthy of our support.

I'm also wondering how this is not discrimination? It seems to be the very definition. Good cause, or not, good intentions or not- it is penalizing people who are not the "right" colour.
Just do what many "supposedly" small, disadvantaged, minority owned firms do to get special treatment for government contracts.  Find some downtrodden, stooge as a flunkie fill in for you. 

"Uber, meet Buckwheat.  He be part owner of my fine establishment.  Fo shur!"

ItsOver

...I'm also wondering how this is not discrimination? It seems to be the very definition. Good cause, or not, good intentions or not- it is penalizing people who are not the "right" colour.
And please, please remember you can't discriminate against whitey or kinda white folk.  They have payback due for all the slaves and plantations they have owned.  You know, like that fine plantation you owned in Georgia, before General Grant done whomped yo ass recently and sent you packing!  Now get with it and submit!

ItsOver

Not a good time to be LEO.   :(

Deputy killed, 2 officers injured after being ambushed in Santa Cruz County

https://abc30.com/santa-cruz-shooting-ben-lomond-officer-shot-whats-going-on-in/6235547/

Dr. MD MD

It’s racist.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2020, 05:11:24 AM
Fake news.
ButtPlugBoy is a sterling example of someone from the wrong side of the IQ bell curve.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2020, 05:20:21 AM
ButtPlugBoy is a sterling example of someone from the wrong side of the IQ bell curve.  ;D

It’s adorable that he thinks people actually believe and respect internet fact checkers.