• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2020, 05:25:23 AM
It’s adorable that he thinks people actually believe and respect internet fact checkers.
Ha!  Yeah, I love that BS.  "You can believe me because I said so."  What a bunch of dopes.

"Dear fact checker, someone wants to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge.  Is that a good deal?"

"Sure.  Go for it."

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2020, 09:26:40 AM
More fake news.
Ha!  Creative isn't he?  Another typical loser.  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2020, 03:27:53 AM
Just do what many "supposedly" small, disadvantaged, minority owned firms do to get special treatment for government contracts.  Find some downtrodden, stooge as a flunkie fill in for you. 

"Uber, meet Buckwheat.  He be part owner of my fine establishment.  Fo shur!"

I recall reading years ago that "Buckwheat" got a bit of a payday that his costars did not. Back when they hired the white actors, they were given contracts and the studios owned all of their work. Those same studios didn't think to give the black kid the same contract and he was paid for syndication or showing his films or some such reason.

I can't find it now- so I won't present it as fact. Just my recollections (and it does make sense.)

But, to answer your post. Yes, that is my partner.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2020, 12:32:50 PM
I recall reading years ago that "Buckwheat" got a bit of a payday that his costars did not. Back when they hired the white actors, they were given contracts and the studios owned all of their work. Those same studios didn't think to give the black kid the same contract and he was paid for syndication or showing his films or some such reason.

I can't find it now- so I won't present it as fact. Just my recollections (and it does make sense.)

But, to answer your post. Yes, that is my partner.
Ha!  Great story about Buckwheat.  I'd never heard that and, yes, it does make sense.  I can visualise Buckwheat, in his later years, laying out on a big yacht, smoking a fine stogie, off Catalina, surrounded by hot babes in bikinis.  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2020, 05:08:23 AM
Not a good time to be LEO.   :(

Deputy killed, 2 officers injured after being ambushed in Santa Cruz County

https://abc30.com/santa-cruz-shooting-ben-lomond-officer-shot-whats-going-on-in/6235547/

I'm sure you will see rallies soon in a city near you in support of George Floyd Officer Whatshisname. Hollywood stars will pay his funeral expenses and governors will be out on one knee for the photo ops...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2020, 12:43:59 PM
Ha!  Great story about Buckwheat.  I'd never heard that and, yes, it does make sense.  I can visualise Buckwheat, in his later years, laying out on a big yacht, smoking a fine stogie, off Catalina, surrounded by hot babes in bikinis.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2020, 01:16:43 PM

LOL!  Good one, Doc.  I needed that.   ;D  I'd forgotten about that "Buckwheat." Funny as hell and back when there was a sense of humor, before the lunatics spread like locusts.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2020, 12:50:54 PM
I'm sure you will see rallies soon in a city near you in support of George Floyd Officer Whatshisname. Hollywood stars will pay his funeral expenses and governors will be out on one knee for the photo ops...

Ha! Oh, yeah, no doubt.  I'm glad I don't live in the inner city.  They don't call it the thin blue line for nothing.

WOTR

I recall reading about "tyranny of the majority" when I was younger. Now I seem to be witness to the complete opposite. A small group of protesters demanding that the entire social structure of a nation (or more than one nation) be torn down and rebuilt to suit their preferences.

I'm not saying that racism does not exist, nor that it does not need to be addressed. There does need to be some thought give to how you can ensure that people can make a living, provide for their families, and feel a sense of security as they go about their lives.

But I believe that I am now a witness to "tyranny of the minority." A group saying "do want I demand or I will burn your city to the ground." Not really a place that I believe we should be starting discussions from...

Whatever. Of course I'm just a racist bastard. But I do want to see "tyranny of the minority" start to trend on twitter...

Asuka Langley

Racism clearly exists and black people are by far the most racist people in America. Blacks hate whites and do not want to be policed they want jungle rule and i hope they get it i will enjoy laughing at the live streams.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 08, 2020, 12:42:05 AM
I recall reading about "tyranny of the majority" when I was younger. Now I seem to be witness to the complete opposite. A small group of protesters demanding that the entire social structure of a nation (or more than one nation) be torn down and rebuilt to suit their preferences.

I'm not saying that racism does not exist, nor that it does not need to be addressed. There does need to be some thought give to how you can ensure that people can make a living, provide for their families, and feel a sense of security as they go about their lives.

But I believe that I am now a witness to "tyranny of the minority." A group saying "do want I demand or I will burn your city to the ground." Not really a place that I believe we should be starting discussions from...

Whatever. Of course I'm just a racist bastard. But I do want to see "tyranny of the minority" start to trend on twitter...
Don't forget to include the real folks in charge.  Most of what we're seeing on the tube are just useful idiot stooges, being manipulated and played by the statists and the globalists to accomplish their agenda.

"Need more POWER!"

Gd5150

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 08, 2020, 01:21:02 AM
Racism clearly exists and black people are by far the most racist people in America. Blacks hate whites and do not want to be policed they want jungle rule and i hope they get it i will enjoy laughing at the live streams.

Helluva plot.

Blacks hate Mexicans and Asians more. Although they love Asian ass. Then again, who doesn’t.

GravitySucks

Police estimated 1000 people showed up at 2pm on Saturday to protest/march in my town.

I live in a gated golf course community with its own security. Surrounded by neighborhoods that were built to mimic our community once ours filled up. 

It was organized by two teenage menstruators.  I don’t know if they self-identify as female.  It was all organized on Facebook.

The local Kroger had parking lot attendants. I heard they were charging $50 per car to park there. 

From the video I saw on the city website it was primarily a bunch of wined up soccer moms wearing fitbits and their kids all walking down the sidewalks maintaining proper social distancing  between family units.  It was the gayest (no offense meant KDubb) thing ever.  Reminded me of a March of Dimes walk I participated in around 1970.

At least they got their steps in. 

And at 6pm there was a planned protest for the “immunocompromised and disabled” at the city hall complex. I have no reports of how that went or what steps were taken to protect the immunocompromised or accomodate the disabled people with walkers or wheelchairs. 

Crazy times. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2020, 12:04:50 PM
1000 people showed up to protest in my town.

It was organized by two teenage menstruators.

It was the gayest thing ever.

I bet the browning of America scares you, white trash.

Gd5150

Police estimated 1000 people showed up at 2pm on Saturday to protest/march in my town.

I live in a gated golf course community with its own security. Surrounded by neighborhoods that were built to mimic our community once ours filled up. 

It was organized by two teenage menstruators.  I don’t know if they self-identify as female.  It was all organized on Facebook.

The local Kroger had parking lot attendants. I heard they were charging $50 per car to park there. 

From the video I saw on the city website it was primarily a bunch of wined up soccer moms wearing fitbits and their kids all walking down the sidewalks maintaining proper social distancing  between family units.  It was the gayest (no offense meant KDubb) thing ever.  Reminded me of a March of Dimes walk I participated in around 1970.

At least they got their steps in. 

And at 6pm there was a planned protest for the “immunocompromised and disabled” at the city hall complex. I have no reports of how that went or what steps were taken to protect the immunocompromised or accomodate the disabled people with walkers or wheelchairs. 

Crazy times.

They were going to try their rioting in Placerville CA this weekend and the Hells Angels showed up and said they’d be there to provide security. Antifa bailed. As expected from a bunch of pussies.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 08, 2020, 12:49:03 PM
Antifa bailed. As expected from a bunch of pussies.

You wouldn't dream of saying that with a brick in your face.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jojo on May 30, 2020, 11:19:51 PM
If people are violently attacking businesses (property), I think it's legal to issue a couple warnings and then start shooting, isn't it?  I mean, self-defense or in defense of a person's business, right?  Perhaps the military could help?

Where are the machine guns?  Maybe I'm naive, but how can a police station be conquered by thugs?  Don't cops have ammo and arsenals on demand?

What is the point in marching through quiet neighborhoods paintballing girls?

A curfew wouldn't be needed if looters were given a couple warnings, time to evacuate, told when shooting will begin, and then just machine gun them down.  What is the problem here?  Are we pansies?  People in the act of violence are subject to stand my ground laws which mean that the perpetrators can be killed, like Antifa thugs destroying property.  Arson is a huge offense and endangers everyone nearby, not just people in the building, but nearby wildlife, pets, and people with cardiopulmonary diseases like COPD, asthma, mesothilioma, lung cancer, etc...

I need the right mood lighting, music, and atmosphere. Because beating the shit out of a woman should be something special.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2020, 07:38:10 AM
Surprised he didn’t dress up like a Minneapolis cop for the occasion.
Yeah, a missed opportunity for cuntishness and pandering.

K_Dubb

It was the gayest (no offense meant KDubb) thing ever.

Oh, not to worry; I absorbed the blow of your thoughtless slur with the same spirit of general loathing and barely concealed moral indignation with which I usually encounter anything penned by the cretaceous fauna of bellgab.com.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2020, 01:20:28 PM
Oh, not to worry; I absorbed the blow of your thoughtless slur with the same spirit of general loathing and barely concealed moral indignation with which I usually encounter anything penned by the cretaceous fauna of bellgab.com.

Translation: GO FUCK YOURSELF, G.S.

ItsOver

http://youtu.be/-MJZj6Y-5S8

Ha!  Maybe the senile, shameless, virtue signaling, dear speaker should have had justice Ginsburg by her side to help her up.

Asuka Langley

https://twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1270145091802464257

Joggers are about to find out how much black lives dont matter, i cant wait for the live streams of this stupid shit.

pate

I feel bad for Corn Teen, it was violated multiple times during these recent events.

aldousburbank

I was just wondering, when did not being racist become giving all kinds of fuck about what color a person is instead of not?

ItsOver

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 08, 2020, 06:21:18 PM
https://twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1270145091802464257

Joggers are about to find out how much black lives dont matter, i cant wait for the live streams of this stupid shit.

I remember when that arrogant, asshole, York of Pud,kept asserting country bumpkin colonials like us didn't need arms when we could always just ring up a bobby to rush to our side.  I know thugs are always willing to wait an hour or so for the fuzz to show up, so I'm sure they won't mind if they never show at all.