• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2020, 10:43:04 PM
Civil unrest is for the young, in this clip the grey haired, agent provocateur gets turned over to the bulls by the masses.  Then some sort of starship trooper dude makes a cameo at the end.  A minute 32 well spent IMHO.

Worth the watch, indeed!! It is bizarro world. Who could imagine this timeline: midnight, watching riots, listening to an old Phil Hendrie with Jeff Dowder circa 2003 about the Matrix Future being build now by people using PCs and chatrooms. And seeing cosplay become real Madmax style warfare? While checking ammo supplies, sardine reserves, and reassessing fallback positions, man-traps, and choke points in ingress/egress area....   ;)

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 31, 2020, 11:03:25 PM
If you look closely you will find that the guy that tackled him and the guy with the camo hoodie that helped turn him over were, in fact, undercover cops that were in the area to protect the line of riot cops.  Both of them have white tape on their shoulders to help other cops identify them. Some police departments use white arm bands.

If you watch the video of that stud that disarmed the antifa punk with the AR, he had white bands on his forearms.

Interesting.  I learned something today.

Gd5150

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 31, 2020, 10:51:10 PM
Damn that last dude looks like he could run about 65mph. Obvious Russian bot.

You can’t make this stuff up. Stay tuned for buttplugboy memes about Russian bots.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-suggests-russians-behind-violent-george-floyd-demonstrations

Juan

Yes, you can beat that. People are arrested for rioting in the Twin Cities.  Local and state officials and Susan Rice say the rioters are Russians and white supremacists.  Biden staffers pay the bail of those arrested.

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/05/31/biden-staffers-donate-money-to-pay-bail-of-rioters-minnesota-officials-claim-are-white-supremacists-n468847

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on June 01, 2020, 10:09:40 AM
Yes, you can beat that. People are arrested for rioting in the Twin Cities.  Local and state officials and Susan Rice say the rioters are Russians and white supremacists.  Biden staffers pay the bail of those arrested.

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/05/31/biden-staffers-donate-money-to-pay-bail-of-rioters-minnesota-officials-claim-are-white-supremacists-n468847

White Russians

Juan

Dr. Baden says he did die of asphyxiation.  I guess we need Cyril Wecht to settle it.

ItsOver

If Doc Wallet had been involved, Floyd would have been superman, and we'd only have Corona Chan to politicize for the moment.

#EatMoreEggsNaow

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 01, 2020, 02:51:50 PM
Dr. Baden says he did die of asphyxiation.  I guess we need Cyril Wecht to settle it.

Juan,

I've always liked you. Your posts have been delightfully consistent over the years! At first, your icon kinda bugged me, but I zoomed in, and then I liked it, more or less. Pro tip: do not require zoom from your fanbase.

Now that I have sworn fealty, I'm curious about your post. I know none of these names. I don't even know exactly what you're talking about. Someone died? There's a Dr.? Is that an M.D.? Being a Dr. doesn't mean shit anymore--hell, I am almost a real non-M.D.

I am also almost human. Or I'm not human and a real Doctor? No, that can't be right. Anyway, I was gonna Joogle all your words in your comment--I do enjoy learning new things, I do--but I figured it'd be pleasant to just ask you first. Further, I thought it would be pleasant to swear fealty for a change--people do not seem to understand what that is all about. Yet. (The rulebook is really quite minimal.)

Juan

Maybe we could bring in Drs. Humes, Boswell, and Finck.

Quote from: Juan on June 01, 2020, 03:31:27 PM

The cleanup trio!   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 01, 2020, 03:31:27 PM

Juan,

Asskiss, asskiss, asskiss. Please like me!

Your friend,

Dr. MD MD

aldousburbank

I believe that during a national emergency looters should be shot. Does that make me a bad person?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 01, 2020, 04:09:06 PM
I believe that during a national emergency looters should be shot. Does that make me a bad person?

No...but we do have a range of non-lethal weapons. Why not bring out that thing that makes everyone shit their pants? There must be other ways of deterring them without killing them. Come on, Bellgabbers! Get creative!!

whoozit

We could blast Jojo’s latest screed against George Noory.  If that doesn’t disperse a crowd I don’t know what will.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on June 01, 2020, 04:13:52 PM
We could blast Jojo’s latest screed against George Noory.  If that doesn’t disperse a crowd I don’t know what will.

There ya go! ;D

aldousburbank

Yeah and I guess this is all about Floyd being black. But if it was pink Floyd everybody would be chill af.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 01, 2020, 04:18:14 PM
Yeah and I guess this is all about Floyd being black. But if it was pink Floyd everybody would be chill af.

Dispense the acid, bro.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on June 01, 2020, 02:27:09 PM
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/1/gun-sales-surge-80-may-research-firm/

Business will only get better.

BASED!

A lot of guns are out of stock right now even the rare stuff most people dont buy like FN PS90's and Styer AUG's. I was wanting to buy a PS90 and now i cant (。•́︿•̀。) so i guess i will just buy a gay overpriced MP5 before Drump is out of office

Dr. MD MD

They vandalized the Lincoln memorial?! Fucking savages! Get ‘em, president Trump!! >:(

Juan

Maybe we can buy personal tactical nukes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 01, 2020, 04:55:13 PM
Maybe we can buy personal tactical nukes.

Too much fallout, boy.

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 01, 2020, 04:31:35 PM
BASED!

A lot of guns are out of stock right now even the rare stuff most people dont buy like FN PS90's and Styer AUG's. I was wanting to buy a PS90 and now i cant (。•́︿•̀。) so i guess i will just buy a gay overpriced MP5 before Drump is out of office

Stores? Wake up, man.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 01, 2020, 02:51:50 PM
Too bad according to Steve Quayle, and some others, all the 'real' doctors have been being killed for decades.  ;)