• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2020, 12:27:35 PM
So, is anyone noticing the pattern yet? Run a psyop until it fails (which it inevitably does) and then just move onto the next one and ride that until it inevitably fails. Never let up!

Civil war time yet? ???

When I ask this I don’t really mean a war against each other but with the people and organizations that are geared for this. They’ve proven time and time again that they’re willing and able to take this to the streets and do; and they keep getting away with it too. Isn’t it time to jam some strategic nukes so far up Soro’s, et al’s ass that this never happens again? Asking for a bunch of friends.

It appears that progressive liberalism went from cheerleaders of government control to shit hurling apes in less time than it takes to spend a stimulus check.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 31, 2020, 08:14:07 AM
Takes some real entitled balls to actually try and board a city bus with a stolen ATM machine

https://twitter.com/drdavidsamadi/status/1267092223637762048

Fucking racist transit drivers. It used to be that you would have to sit at the back of the bus... Now they are not even allowing you to board the bus because of your skin colour. I'm gonna be out rioting protesting the actions of this driver tonight. I want him fired for such a wanton display of racism.

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 31, 2020, 11:02:15 AM
It appears that progressive liberalism went from cheerleaders of government control to shit hurling apes in less time than it takes to spend a stimulus check.

A stimulus cheque will go farther if you can "supplement" it with free booze, cloths, shoes and household electronics.

One day they are going to realize that protesting in the downtown core is not overly profitable and move it out to the big warehouses. Is there an amazon distribution center in Minnesota?

Gd5150

Quote from: WOTR on May 31, 2020, 01:06:52 PM
A stimulus cheque will go farther if you can "supplement" it with free booze, cloths, shoes and household electronics.

One day they are going to realize that protesting in the downtown core is not overly profitable and move it out to the big warehouses. Is there an amazon distribution center in Minnesota?

What motivation is there for Democrat mayors/governors to allow left wingers to riot and destroy?

- mom and pop business are the most hurt, and most likely to close. Big corporations have much more insurance. As we’ve seen from the lockdowns, hurting small independent business is of zero concern. Corporations are easier to control.
- you throw a few retail workers on welfare, create more Democrat voters
- rebuilding requires union labor, who’s dues are funneled back to the Democrat party
- the Democrat media will blame orange man and their lemmings will follow

Enjoy your riots.

albrecht

So far the protests here haven't been that crazy. Last night a convenience store looted of lotto tickets, beer, and cigarettes. One car set afire and, of course, a dumpster.

Today they are just marching along. Not a lot of blacks due to gentrification- an issue some ringleader said "we can talk about at another time," so mainly hippies, homos, virtue signaling students, and social activist types. The usual protestors in other words. But when it gets dark I think the more violent types will come out. No much social distancing, though some masks. 

I note in footage from other cities that a lot of the looting and attacks seem to involve skateboards and scooters, not the usual type of transportation by gentle giants or urban youth.  So I suspect a lot of looting opportunism and violence by white leftist/anarchist suspects (often with skateboards) who don't really care at all about all the gentle giants being killed by police. I do give them some credit. A skateboard can be used as a make-shift shield in addition to being used as a bludgeon on a shop owner and not considered a weapon by police (yet.)

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 31, 2020, 01:18:52 PM
What motivation is there for Democrat mayors/governors to allow left wingers to riot and destroy?

- mom and pop business are the most hurt, and most likely to close. Big corporations have much more insurance. As we’ve seen from the lockdowns, hurting small independent business is of zero concern. Corporations are easier to control.
- you throw a few retail workers on welfare, create more Democrat voters
- rebuilding requires union labor, who’s dues are funneled back to the Democrat party
- the Democrat media will blame orange man and their lemmings will follow

Enjoy your riots.
Would it be "social justice" is all the looters and demonstrators get Corona-Chan since all 'social distancing' that been thrown out the window. Why isn't the news predicting "new spike in COVID-19" in 14 days based on all the riots and protests? 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2020, 02:50:17 PM
Would it be "social justice" is all the looters and demonstrators get Corona-Chan since all 'social distancing' that been thrown out the window. Why isn't the news predicting "new spike in COVID-19" in 14 days based on all the riots and protests?

Most likely a number of these idiots will be infected.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2020, 08:29:24 AM
I highly recommend it! I also gave a seig heil salute to a woman at a coffee shop who was getting into this a bit too much. I shouted, “Jawholl!” as I did it.

P.S. Coward! ::)
My amusement was that you actually had to post that here.  I have never followed them and see people violating them all the time.  Almost as good as you NPC work.  Don’t be mad, we agree on many things.  It is your demeanor and virtue signaling  that amuses me. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on May 31, 2020, 04:33:27 PM
My amusement was that you actually had to post that here.  I have never followed them and see people violating them all the time.  Almost as good as you NPC work.  Don’t be mad, we agree on many things.  It is your demeanor and virtue signaling  that amuses me. ;)

How is defying public orders considered “virtue signalling?” Today’s SJW would be the ones trying to scold me for doing it. I’d tell you to pull your head out of your ass but it seems like it’s up there pretty good.

Gd5150

That’s the real travesty of it all. These poor yutes trying to give peace a chance are risking their lives because of the going out in public plague. They’re true hero’s.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2020, 04:41:57 PM
How is defying public orders considered “virtue signalling?” Today’s SJW would be the ones trying to scold me for doing it. I’d tell you to pull your head out of your ass but it seems like it’s up there pretty good.
Defying public orders. As I said no one follows those where I live.  There are mandatory face mask covering “regulations” and only ~30% of the people here are complying.  Pull my head out of my ass?  It seems like an impossible feat for you since they are interconnected.     ;) :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on May 31, 2020, 06:07:59 PM
Defying public orders. As I said no one follows those where I live.  There are mandatory face mask covering “regulations” and only ~30% of the people here are complying.  Pull my head out of my ass?  It seems like an impossible feat for you since they are interconnected.     ;) :-*

So aren’t you also virtue signalling by that standard by posting that you were already flauting public health orders before I did? Seems kinda desperate actually. :-*

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2020, 06:42:19 PM
So aren’t you also virtue signalling by that standard by posting that you were already flauting public health orders before I did? Seems kinda desperate actually. :-*
I suppose it could be taken that way.  Like I said we agree much mor than we disagree.  :-*

ItsOver

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/31/george-floyd-protests-could-fuel-coronavirus-secon/

Big Chicken

May the righteous might of the Lord strike down those responsible and cast them into the boiling pits of sewage for eternity!

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1267281503681163269

GravitySucks

If you are a couple of lawyers from Ivy League schools and you decide to drive around tossing Molotov cocktails into police cars, maybe you shouldn’t try and make your getaway in the only Chrysler Town and Country minivan in NYC. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-brooklyn-lawyer-molotov-photo-20200601-g67rmev3oram7mcd4sxsu5tepu-story.html

Asuka Langley

This guy is pretty based he dont take any shit from joggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlutS5xbqdw

aldousburbank

Makes you miss the good old days when all we had to worry about was a killer virus.

Civil unrest is for the young, in this clip the grey haired, agent provocateur gets turned over to the bulls by the masses.  Then some sort of starship trooper dude makes a cameo at the end.  A minute 32 well spent IMHO.

Gd5150

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2020, 10:43:04 PM
Civil unrest is for the young, in this clip the grey haired, agent provocateur gets turned over to the bulls by the masses.  Then some sort of starship trooper dude makes a cameo at the end.  A minute 32 well spent IMHO.

Damn that last dude looks like he could run about 65mph. Obvious Russian bot.

Asuka Langley

Roof Koreans are back, 2020 may end up being based after all i really missed these guys!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2020, 10:43:04 PM

If you look closely you will find that the guy that tackled him and the guy with the camo hoodie that helped turn him over were, in fact, undercover cops that were in the area to protect the line of riot cops.  Both of them have white tape on their shoulders to help other cops identify them. Some police departments use white arm bands.

If you watch the video of that stud that disarmed the antifa punk with the AR, he had white bands on his forearms.