• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2020, 08:11:51 PM
Crazy thing. "Dick's" in Spokane is not, and has never been, affiliated with the "Dick's" in Seattle! I always thought there was a connection but, apparently not so. But 'bag of Dick's' and jokes still never get old.
it never gets old

Who would loot a storage and organzation store?   "Man.  I'm gonna get me one of those sweet silverware organization trays"
Robbers tried a frontal assault but were met with rooftop fire.   Crazy stuff........

https://twitter.com/ThomasXXIV/status/1268054779693064192

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2020, 06:07:54 AM
Who would loot a storage and organzation store?

Coordinated Intellectual Accountants. Frankly, they're quite a menace to civil society. Meanwhile, have you Googled "Asymmetrical Warfare" while in a group or crowd of people before? A little bird told me that, since we're all in The Bonus Round, where scores can really change, different things and events might happen and transpire during a... study session, than one might otherwise expect.

You didn't hear it from me. The bathroom is at the end of the hall. Keep to the right, whatever you do... don't keep to the left. Or was it right? Well, whatever, you'll be fine. Unless you need to organize and store something. Then, you're pretty much fucked, sorry about that. Then again, I AM, a perfectly blameless and innocent man.

Company policy.

Juan

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on June 02, 2020, 09:13:54 PM
I live in a 90% white Republican county filled with ex-vets and various government hating whackos. One of the main things I observed when I first moved out here is every male from crib to hobbling age seems to have some form of camoflague in their fashion aesthetic. I don't think it's to get pussy... but maybe?

Only pink Hello Kitty ARs and AKs get that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2020, 06:07:54 AM
Who would loot a storage and organzation store?   "Man.  I'm gonna get me one of those sweet silverware organization trays"
Robbers tried a frontal assault but were met with rooftop fire.   Crazy stuff........

https://twitter.com/ThomasXXIV/status/1268054779693064192

I was watching a live feed the other day. It was either Santa Monica or LA.  The imbeciles were ripping down the plywood and busting the windows.  Got in and ransacked a perfectly pristine Ross Dress for Less.

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2020, 09:36:50 AM
Only pink Hello Kitty ARs and AKs get that.

No joke, I've seen women out here carrying those unironically.

No joke, I would be terrified of ever fucking with them.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2020, 11:58:22 PM
[tweet]1268020771806261249[/tweet]
That is friggin awesome and such a simple solution! 

Juan

The DEA has just gotten authority for surveillance of the rioters and looters.  Why the DEA?   Is the FBI still too busy wiretapping Trump?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2020, 01:12:09 PM
The DEA has just gotten authority for surveillance of the rioters and looters.  Why the DEA.  Is the FBI still too busy wiretapping Trump?

I read the leaked “order”. I had heard that the DEA was being brought in to provide additional security and the “order” seems to be boilerplate just “deputizing” them into the command structure.

That being said, over the weekend the Minnesota Governor did says something about intelligence related to possible cartel involvement so maybe the “order” was needed to allow information sharing with other agencies. 

I’m sure the FBI is busy trying to figure out how they are going to order lunch with all of the lockdowns.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2020, 01:12:09 PM
The DEA has just gotten authority for surveillance of the rioters and looters.  Why the DEA?   Is the FBI still too busy wiretapping Trump?
Maybe because a lot of the protestor and rioters have a wild-eyed, manic meth, crack, or PCP actions and others go with the Heroin Chic looks. And it seems that a good number of even the peaceful protestors are likely holding and using weed (in some places that is still illegal.) And the Gentle Giant who was tragically killed by some MSP police had traces of prior fentynal and meth use?

albrecht

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 03, 2020, 12:30:49 PM

Wow. I wonder if the tox screening and psych eval will even be made public?

Not to be hyper paranoid. It's amazing in the course of my youth to my now being an "old fuck" how I've gone from a rather militant leftist to thinking I should join the John Birch Society. But when you look at the various "tin foil" texts out there talking about Soviet communist goals they hoped to achieve with with subversion. Just about every one of them has come to pass in this country. The one that always rings in my head was their wanting to turn the FBI into a joke. Which after watching their handling of Vegas and since the Obama days, they seem to have turned into some incompetent Tsar'ist secret police that does the bidding of some unseen entity rather than the American people. My confidence in that organization is completely shattered and any time I see their name in a story, I realize it's about to be covered up or fucked in some way.

chefist

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on June 03, 2020, 01:28:02 PM
Not to be hyper paranoid. It's amazing in the course of my youth to my now being an "old fuck" how I've gone from a rather militant leftist to thinking I should join the John Birch Society. But when you look at the various "tin foil" texts out there talking about Soviet communist goals they hoped to achieve with with subversion. Just about every one of them has come to pass in this country. The one that always rings in my head was their wanting to turn the FBI into a joke. Which after watching their handling of Vegas and since the Obama days, they seem to have turned into some incompetent Tsar'ist secret police that does the bidding of some unseen entity rather than the American people. My confidence in that organization is completely shattered and any time I see their name in a story, I realize it's about to be covered up or fucked in some way.

Well, at least you are open to other perspectives.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2020, 01:21:08 PM
I read the leaked “order”. I had heard that the DEA was being brought in to provide additional security and the “order” seems to be boilerplate just “deputizing” them into the command structure.

That being said, over the weekend the Minnesota Governor did says something about intelligence related to possible cartel involvement so maybe the “order” was needed to allow information sharing with other agencies. 

I’m sure the FBI is busy trying to figure out how they are going to order lunch with all of the lockdowns.

Cartels?   So the whole thing has been a 9th dimensional chess match.  It's all a setup to bash Venezuela isn't it?

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2020, 01:31:58 PM
Well, at least you are open to other perspectives.

Ha, used to get into intense arguments with evil conservatives like albrecht and gravitysucks all the time. Now agree with them more often than not.

Probably listening to radio is what got me there as

illegally downloading Art Bell ---- > George Noory ---- > This guy fucking sucks ---- > BellGab ---- > Bill Cooper ---- > The land of redpills

albrecht

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmg2VFX058

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_m-XsrH53E

GravitySucks

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on June 03, 2020, 01:35:47 PM
Ha, used to get into intense arguments with evil conservatives like albrecht and gravitysucks all the time. Now agree with them more often than not.

Probably listening to radio is what got me there as

illegally downloading Art Bell ---- > George Noory ---- > This guy fucking sucks ---- > BellGab ---- > Bill Cooper ---- > The land of redpills

Anyone else ready to make a decision?

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 03, 2020, 01:52:42 PM
Anyone else ready to make a decision?

Asymmetrical warfare is a fun topic to Joogle with your friends. There; I'm the two-in-one, the Decider, the one who Decided. See? Now I'm accomplished, and didn't that look like fun?

It wasn't all that fun this time, really, but it sure was in the beginning. Getting a little too old for this shit now, to tell you the truth. I'm gonna allow it for the street cred. I might have an dependency on cred. I'm looking into it.

BTW, why are you even here? Ellgab too tame? Tell us everything. Omit nothing. Except the stories about the effects of menopause. I cannot handle that shit today, I just flat out can not.

Juan

And now Valerie Jarrett has let Obama out to fan the flames of neo-segregation.

albrecht

I don't advocate looting but if one is so determined to loot in remembrance of the life of a Gentle Giant taken away from this life by racist cops I think these folks had better ideas than most of their brothers out there. Why risk your life or a prison sentence for some sneakers? Or some clothes? I mean breaking into a Ross Dress For Less? A Target? Robbing to get some cheap liquor and mentholated cigarettes from a convenience store? Risking that there might be an armed owner- or even Roof Koreans? Stupid. And dangerous. "What ya in here for?" "I looted a Ross Dress For Less." "Bend over, punk."

https://www.ktvu.com/news/more-than-70-cars-stolen-from-san-leandro-dodge-dealership-during-looting-spree

Dr. MD MD

We have a lot in common. This sort of reflects my politcal trajectory too. Perhaps the lesson is careful what you wish for when you’re young. You just might get it.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2020, 03:42:11 PM
I don't advocate looting but if one is so determined to loot in remembrance of the life of a Gentle Giant taken away from this life by racist cops I think these folks had better ideas than most of their brothers out there. Why risk your life or a prison sentence for some sneakers? Or some clothes? I mean breaking into a Ross Dress For Less? A Target? Robbing to get some cheap liquor and mentholated cigarettes from a convenience store? Risking that there might be an armed owner- or even Roof Koreans? Stupid. And dangerous. "What ya in here for?" "I looted a Ross Dress For Less." "Bend over, punk."

https://www.ktvu.com/news/more-than-70-cars-stolen-from-san-leandro-dodge-dealership-during-looting-spree

A lot of thought into something rather simple to understand...some idealists march peacefully, the other thugs steal and burn.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2020, 03:32:58 PM
And now Valerie Jarrett has let Obama out to fan the flames of neo-segregation.

Let the truth be known.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 03, 2020, 02:03:43 PM
🤔

[tweet]1268188230479941632[/tweet]

One notes in passing the surnames of just about every "expert" referenced in this article. Apparently the biggest threat out there are a few pranksters in Hawaiian shirts that sometimes hold a gun but white. I never even heard of that.  I wouldn't advocate it but hardly some real threat. Or even the more absurd notion that there is some huge number of and threat from 'white supremacists' and that they are cause of all the crime, violence, looting, and political discord. Sure there are the nutjobs who do some awful shooting but the vast amount of crime is not coming from even those evil, nutso people. And these riots and looting certainly isn't, or if it is at all a small minority compared to the overall looters and rioters.

https://www.greenwichtime.com/business/article/Men-wearing-Hawaiian-shirts-and-carrying-guns-add-15313415.php

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2020, 03:45:25 PM
A lot of thought into something rather simple to understand...some idealists march peacefully, the other thugs steal and burn.
I stipulated that, for argument. IF one has decided to become a looter why loot such places as a Ross Dress For Less or a convenience store? What is the cost/benefit decision making process? Just proximity? There used to be a saying "might as well hang for the sheep as a lamb."  IF I was going to loot some cheap ass clothes, or risk a Roof Korean's bullet for some mentholated cigarettes, or steal one of those Dodges with the Hellcat engine.....