• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Quote from: Brody on June 05, 2020, 10:24:35 PM
Comments say it's British tanks, and possibly from a movie.

--------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhY4YK_3u00

I'll take a British tank from a movie - even an old school one.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 05, 2020, 08:47:04 PM
Ok. So this is kinda cool.

https://twitter.com/MillerStream/status/1269094019889389569

I was watching a live stream some time ago and they said that an excavator was set on fire. I started wondering "why set equipment on fire when they usually leave the keys in the lock box?" The nice thing about a bulldozer is that you can put it in gear, rev it up, set the blade 6" off the ground, aim it at the police line and jump out.*

While unlikely to kill anybody (too slow and nobody at the controls), it would provide a nice much needed belly laugh as it ran through cars and buildings on the other side.

*To be fair, you cannot make an excavator move without sitting in it. I suppose setting it on fire was the logical choice. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 05, 2020, 10:44:29 PM
I'll take a British tank from a movie - even an old school one.

That looks like a fun ride.  Until the krauts mustard gas you. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2020, 07:13:57 PM
IO, will you kneel for me and apologize for being Texan?
Well, Doc, I wasn't born here but I got here as fast as I could.  And, hell, no. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 05, 2020, 07:16:14 PM
I just skimmed past this before.  Now, upon further review I just noticed the hang.     :o
Nice. ;) :D :o

WOTR

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on June 06, 2020, 01:35:37 AM

Good of the Bishiop to judge who is and is not worthy... Did he bother to weigh the number of lives lost in wars and drone strikes- or was his assessment based strictly on marital fidelity?

WOTR

Check out our virtue signalling, sniveling feminist as he demonstrates his caring to anybody stupid enough to believe him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ObpHFDsHs

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on June 06, 2020, 02:30:44 AM
Check out our virtue signalling, sniveling feminist as he demonstrates his caring to anybody stupid enough to believe him.

LOL.  Poster boy for cucks everywhere.  :P

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on June 05, 2020, 09:43:33 AM
Systemic racism.  What has the system been since 1965?  Affirmative action preferences, increased welfare, greatly expanded public housing, a shocking decrease in two parent families,  food stamps, WIC,  greatly expanded social security disability payments.  Let’s get rid of thisvsystemic racism.
Systemic racism

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on June 06, 2020, 02:30:44 AM

Maybe it's just the vantage point being at balls level, but it seems that it's just Justine and his crew taking a knee.  Nobody else seemed to notice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 06, 2020, 12:05:11 AM
Well, Doc, I wasn't born here but I got here as fast as I could.  And, hell, no. ;)

You passed! If you had agreed I would’ve had to mace you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Juan on June 05, 2020, 09:43:33 AM
Systemic racism.  What has the system been since 1965?  Affirmative action preferences, increased welfare, greatly expanded public housing, a shocking decrease in two parent families,  food stamps, WIC,  greatly expanded social security disability payments.  Let’s get rid of thisvsystemic racism.

All but the first has nothing to do with race. You want to know what systemic racism is? You just showed it. Here's another one: electing the first mixed-race president, only to be told he isn't really American. Not only that, electing the man responsible for popularising it president.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2020, 07:00:29 AM
All but the first has nothing to do with race. You want to know what systemic racism is? You just showed it. Here's another one: electing the first mixed-race president, only to be told he isn't really American. Not only that, electing the man responsible for popularising it president.

No, your side’s game plan couldn’t be more obvious. You want a race war. Which is why you’re trying to push formerly reasonable liberals into sowing division and racial hatred against white people. It’s right out of the Charles Manson playbook and your Koolaid drinking dupes are falling for it. Hilarious! ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 06, 2020, 04:21:57 AM
  Maybe it's just the vantage point being at balls level, but it seems that it's just Justine and his crew taking a knee.  Nobody else seemed to notice.

Surprised he didn’t dress up like a Minneapolis cop for the occasion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2020, 07:38:10 AM
Surprised he didn’t dress up like a Minneapolis cop for the occasion.

Heh heh  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2020, 07:28:51 AM
No, your side’s game plan couldn’t be more obvious. You want a race war. Which is why you’re trying to push formerly reasonable liberals into sowing division and racial hatred against white people. It’s right out of the Charles Manson playbook and your Koolaid drinking dupes are falling for it. Hilarious! ;D

Lockdown protests: according to people like you they're just patriotic Americans who want freedom.

Protests against police brutality: they're hooligans trying to bring down the country.

Don't even bother to respond. You're just an idiot who farts out whatever he hears on Fox. You'll never change your mind or look at the facts because you're a mindless drone. Coming on here, going on about liberals and calling for civil war is all you have in your life. You're a silly little empty shell, supporting a useless, cowardly dunce of a president.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2020, 07:50:32 AM
Lockdown protests: according to people like you they're just patriotic Americans who want freedom.

Protests against police brutality: they're hooligans trying to bring down the country.

Don't even bother to respond. You're just an idiot who farts out whatever he hears on Fox. You'll never change your mind or look at the facts because you're a mindless drone. Coming on here, going on about liberals and calling for civil war is all you have in your life. You're a silly little empty shell, supporting a useless, cowardly dunce of a president.

Rioting isn’t protesting. Speaking of lockdown I guess that’s off now cuz racism; which just goes to show you what bullshit the lockdown was and is. It’s your side that’s trying to force a civil war by trying to push reasonable conservatives up against a wall. You’ll probably get your civil war but it won’t end well for your side and then the rest of us can get back to living our lives without the constant meddling of the nanny state.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2020, 05:11:52 AM
You passed! If you had agreed I would’ve had to mace you.

If I hadn't, I would have helped you mace me, as any good cuck, wracked with white privilege guilt, would do.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2020, 08:01:19 AM
Rioting isn’t protesting. Speaking of lockdown I guess that’s off now cuz racism; which just goes to show you what bullshit the lockdown was and is. It’s your side that’s trying to force a civil war by trying to push reasonable conservatives up against a wall. You’ll probably get your civil war but it won’t end well for your side and then the rest of us can get back to living our lives without the constant meddling of the nanny state.

You literally called for martial law and cancelling the election the other day. You're the one going on about tyranny while letting it clump through the front door. You're literally one of the dumbest people alive. You're incapable of any kind of dialogue, it's one tired cliche after another.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2020, 08:54:29 AM
You literally called for martial law and cancelling the election the other day. You're the one going on about tyranny while letting it clump through the front door. You're literally one of the dumbest people alive. You're incapable of any kind of dialogue, it's one tired cliche after another.

There should be martial law until peace is restored. Rioting isn’t protesting.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2020, 09:09:16 AM
There should be martial law until peace is restored. Rioting isn’t protesting.

Once you get the army in they never leave. Am I talking to a baby? Do you understand nothing about human nature and history? The first thing tyrants do is tell you it's for your own safety. I thought you'd slumped about as low as you can get, mentally, without being wired up to a machine. Looks like I was wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2020, 09:15:29 AM
Once you get the army in they never leave. Am I talking to a baby? Do you understand nothing about human nature and history? The first thing tyrants do is tell you it's for your own safety. I thought you'd slumped about as low as you can get, mentally, without being wired up to a machine. Looks like I was wrong.

I trust them more than the communist inflitrators who want to tyrannically rule over me.