• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

I have to be honest, I'm looking at some of these threads, especially the "sociopath" one...I don't know.  I'm staying off this site.  This shit will not end well for BellGab.  I'm not going to pretend to know anything about internet harassment/libel/slander laws, but I have a feeling if this keeps up the shit will hit the fan.    I mean for fuck sake, the guy still has a kid that is old enough to be well versed in the internet, so it's not far fetched she's reading this stuff...not to mention the people at her school.  I mean at least show HER the respect. 

Art threatening  MV with a lawsuit is between them...but everyone here is making it their business...and when you start talking about people's families and shit, that's some fucked up mess.

I suggest you guys chill the fuck out.  I'm bowing out of this forum.   

Jackstar

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on January 22, 2016, 12:34:45 AM
I'm bowing out of this forum.

What's one more quitter? Peace!

Gumby, Dammit

I suggest you guys chill the fuck out.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one gets filled first.

I'm bowing out of this forum.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out sweetheart.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2016, 02:20:07 AM
You do know something about the host's background: it's (redacted).

I honestly don't know how people are not putting this all together. Is it too obvious? Is it the fluoride?

- .... . ... . / -.. --- - ... / .--. .-. .- -.-. - .. -.-. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / -.-. --- -. -. . -.-. - / - .... . -- ... . .-.. ...- . ...

...CRAZY shit, eh ?      ;)

WWEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BellBoy

I have to be honest, I'm looking at some of these threads, especially the "sociopath" one...I don't know.  I'm staying off this site.  This shit will not end well for BellGab.  I'm not going to pretend to know anything about internet harassment/libel/slander laws, but I have a feeling if this keeps up the shit will hit the fan.    I mean for fuck sake, the guy still has a kid that is old enough to be well versed in the internet, so it's not far fetched she's reading this stuff...not to mention the people at her school.  I mean at least show HER the respect. 

Art threatening  MV with a lawsuit is between them...but everyone here is making it their business...and when you start talking about people's families and shit, that's some fucked up mess.

Your vast well-reasoned thoughtful insightful fifty-nine contributions, over the last two years, will be sorrowfully missed.

Thank you for your service.

SciFiAuthor

Smartest post I've seen on here in a while.

3OctaveFart

Hopefully she is equally able to avoid the Jorch thread, if such is the case.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 22, 2016, 12:25:29 AM
This theory on /x/ cracked my shit up.  ;D

"...slamming doors and shit like women do to try and get you to argue with them when you're playing warcraft."

That's pretty funny. Let's invite him over for a diplomatic visit.

BellBoy

Like we showed Jorch's family respect, I get it.  ;)

Value Of Pi

"Art threatening  MV with a lawsuit is between them...but everyone here is making it their business..."

So, are we all tainted just for posting on the same website that allows all this questionable stuff? Or does our individual responsibility just extend to what we each post? And are we somehow implicitly siding with MV in whatever dispute he has with Art just by being members of this forum?

He's raising a dimension here even beyond Art's legal point. It's Art's specter of evil. Interesting, even if you don't agree with him.

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 03:11:50 AM
Like we showed Jorch's family respect, I get it.  ;)

Why are the biggest Art fans the biggest hypocrites of all?

JesusJuice

George Noory, Jimmy Church and Richard C. Hoagland "deserved it". With Art and Heather "it's different".

Hope that explains it.

BellBoy

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 22, 2016, 04:06:12 AM
George Noory, Jimmy Church and Richard C. Hoagland "deserved it". With Art and Heather "it's different".

Hope that explains it.

Jackstar

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 22, 2016, 01:58:29 AM
...CRAZY

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 02:27:39 AM
Your vast well-reasoned thoughtful insightful fifty-nine contributions, over the last two years, will be sorrowfully missed.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 22, 2016, 02:29:38 AM
Smartest post I've seen on here in a while.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 22, 2016, 03:20:31 AM
So, are we all tainted just for posting on the same website that allows all this questionable stuff? Or does our individual responsibility just extend to what we each post? And are we somehow implicitly siding with MV in whatever dispute he has with Art just by being members of this forum?

Why are you asking these questions that are going to be up to a jury to decide?

Hope that explains it.

tl;dr

Value Of Pi

Hope that explains it.

No, I think you're going to need more than 25 words. Just for starters, what's the principle here and how is it applied to these different people?

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 22, 2016, 04:19:57 AM
Just for starters,

I don't think you have a handle on how this whole food thing works. I really don't.

whoozit

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 22, 2016, 12:25:29 AM
This theory on /x/ cracked my shit up.  ;D
It's really no different then the speculation here.

Night Train

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 22, 2016, 04:19:57 AM
No, I think you're going to need more than 25 words. Just for starters, what's the principle here and how is it applied to these different people?

I think that was precisely his point - there's no principle here at all. 

Saying the most outrageous, obscene stuff about George Noory is perfectly acceptable because Art Bell fanboys don't like George Noory. 

But Art Bell fanboys love Art Bell, so no one is allowed to criticize Art, beyond lame stuff like  "mistakes were made" or "he maybe could've done a better job of dealing with the stalker", etc.

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2016, 08:10:34 PM
Wow... I remember your first post like it was yesterday.  Arriving in the midst of the angst after somebody had registered MITD.com and offering it to Art- if he wanted it.

And now here we are...

None the less, I smile every time I see one of your posts as it takes me back to the beginning of the ride (or, at a minimum, the last lap of the roller coaster.)

:) Those were good days. I'll freely admit that I've been thinking about the past few years here and all that has evolved (devolved?!)   Who would have thought that this was the ride that we chose to take?  My favorite memory here so far was Art's "Fuck you I run a clean show!" comment.  Good times.

Braise and gently simmer MV!

BellBoy

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on January 22, 2016, 07:47:25 AM
:) Those were good days. I'll freely admit that I've been thinking about the past few years here and all that has evolved (devolved?!)   Who would have thought that this was the ride that we chose to take?  My favorite memory here so far was Art's "Fuck you I run a clean show!" comment.  Good times.

Braise and gently simmer MV!

That was 'the' comment that made me jump off the side-lines and join the forum, after years of lurking. It showed me that, on this forum, even Art had a sense of humour about himself. My, how things have changed.  :-\

My first post:

Quote from: BellBoy on March 13, 2015, 05:19:16 PM
Lurking, lurking, lurking... Bam!

That's what I'm talkin' about baby!

Register

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 08:08:48 AM
That was 'the' comment that made me jump off the side-lines and join the forum, after years of lurking. It showed me that, on this forum, even Art had a sense of humour about himself. My, how things have changed.  :-\

My first post:
Those were the good days.

I remember way back when Art was asking all of the lurkers to grab an avatar and start posting. "Just do it!"
Yes, how times have changed.

We were all so innocent then *sniff*  :-\

The 5 Stages of Grief:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

I thought I had completed the stages but I had to start over again after last Friday's Facebook post.  I'm almost there... again...

PABellFan

So after all this, are you saying I should stop waiting for UPS to deliver my Pizza Punch order?

#praiseMV

Quote from: PABellFan on January 22, 2016, 09:16:01 AM
So after all this, are you saying I should stop waiting for UPS to deliver my Pizza Punch order?

#praiseMV

It's not coming. Proceed to Step 2 whenever you feel you're ready. ;)

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: PABellFan on January 22, 2016, 09:16:01 AM

#praiseMV

Gonna be awhile, friend. Art's still waitin for that other boil to swell.  When it pops, you're the first in line.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 21, 2016, 10:33:23 PM
Maybe because you can not or will not accept a perfectly reasonable explanation? Why are you acting so obtuse?
One man's food is another's poison.

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 21, 2016, 02:08:50 PM
And then it was over. The BellA1 panzers rolled, and sputtered, to a stop, the armored assault vehicles would no longer disgorge the vaguely lovable Bellgabbers into the night.  The night.  Ah, the night.  It would no longer know the laughter of my guns  The night.....
And it was over, just like that....and my heart went cold....and hard....again. 
We sang songs in the rain, we battered and, yes, carried the battlements of our entrenched and fabulously numbered armies of mediocrity and iheartists.  The forces of liberation were unstoppable.  The sound of liberty was like a BELL in the night.
And it was over. 

Just.

Like.

That.

https://youtu.be/2KODZtjOIPg     

.....And Bellgab would forever be known as the 4chan annex.