• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on January 21, 2016, 10:39:32 AM
Good luck, Art, getting the Facebook crowd to promote you. There are crops to be watered, candy to be crushed, and exes to locate.

He will *never* get a level of participation from Facepalmers anywhere near the amount he got from BellGab.
Reminded me of this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8rcp32eHrQ

My thanks to all who shared a kind word about the gif sorcery. You might be blindly evil, but you're still a vaguely lovable lot.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 21, 2016, 02:06:16 PM
My thanks to all who shared a kind word about the gif sorcery. You might be blindly evil, but you're still a vaguely lovable lot.
I can't be the only one thinking it, is there going to be a sequel?

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on December 11, 2015, 10:39:45 PM

So I want to thank all the Bell Gab members who have helped in so many ways getting this show off the ground, my heart will always be with you in every way. So many have helped and even been involved like Ross, what a great guy. Heather who will now get a shot at least and I hope you will all throw your support to her.

I may do a show every now and then with no regular dates which might throw off what ever nut job has been doing this. At least I had a shot at what I love for some Month's. Again a special thanks to everybody on this special place.

Art

And then it was over. The BellA1 panzers rolled, and sputtered, to a stop, the armored assault vehicles would no longer disgorge the vaguely lovable Bellgabbers into the night.  The night.  Ah, the night.  It would no longer know the laughter of my guns  The night.....
And it was over, just like that....and my heart went cold....and hard....again. 
We sang songs in the rain, we battered and, yes, carried the battlements of our entrenched and fabulously numbered armies of mediocrity and iheartists.  The forces of liberation were unstoppable.  The sound of liberty was like a BELL in the night.
And it was over. 

Just.

Like.

That.

https://youtu.be/2KODZtjOIPg     

Speaking of which, nobody has reposted it on this page yet.

I recommend this gif be memorialized or become a site logo or something.

ONeill

henge0stone

Art is giving the trolls more power just like he gave the stalker more power.

Quote from: henge0stone on January 21, 2016, 02:51:05 PM
Art is giving the trolls more power just like he gave the stalker more power.
Well, just to be fair Art created the "stalker" so he can adjust the power levels however he pleases depending on the kind of mood he's in...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 21, 2016, 02:08:50 PM
And then it was over. The BellA1 panzers rolled, and sputtered, to a stop, the armored assault vehicles would no longer disgorge the vaguely lovable Bellgabbers into the night.  The night.  Ah, the night.  It would no longer know the laughter of my guns  The night.....
And it was over, just like that....and my heart went cold....and hard....again. 
We sang songs in the rain, we battered and, yes, carried the battlements of our entrenched and fabulously numbered armies of mediocrity and iheartists.  The forces of liberation were unstoppable.  The sound of liberty was like a BELL in the night.
And it was over. 

Just.

Like.

That.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPWnipuKYAs

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: ONeill on January 21, 2016, 02:49:26 PM
This is simply too good to be real.
Totally is.
And coming from you that is a major compliment to whoever made it.
I go to the flackshe thread just to see your work...hysterical  :P

henge0stone

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 21, 2016, 02:57:44 PM
Well, just to be fair Art created the "stalker" so he can adjust the power levels however he pleases depending on the kind of mood he's in...

I disagree but I'm now in the minority here..

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 21, 2016, 02:57:44 PM

Art Vader

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 02:08:21 PM

It might be a trilogy. :)

Shaz

I'm late to the party, nice work... I felt guilty laughing at first.
Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 21, 2016, 02:08:21 PM
That could have been the prequel... just after the boardroom meeting. They were about to "cross the chasm" to meet MV with a bag of loot.

whoozit

You need to submit this to the Academy.  If they don't give an Oscar for gif they must create a new category.

it wasn't just great  it was EXCEPTIONAL   
can't wait to see more

BellBoy

That really was a small slice of genius, sir.

Ciardelo

We may be "blindly evil" but we can still see.  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 21, 2016, 02:08:50 PM
...The night.  Ah, the night.  It would no longer know the laughter of my guns  The night.....

Uh, just where have you been hanging out exactly?  ???

chefist

It will go down in the annals of BG...right up there with Coaster's "pizza roll" animation!

I can't stop watching the gif ... and wondering if Keith would really dance like that.   ::)

Value Of Pi

The next scream you hear will be me accidentally clicking on another Petsmart ad for the 97th time. They're very sneaky. You can click on the spot they appear in before they load. You can thank me later, MV.

EDIT:

There are gifs here?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on January 21, 2016, 04:25:53 PM
I can't stop watching the gif ... and wondering if Keith would really dance like that.   ::)

Mesmerizing ..... best I've seen!
Hard to keep the grin off my mug ..

Gruntled

It is truly great. A laugh every time I watch it! :)

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on January 21, 2016, 10:39:32 AM
Good luck, Art, getting the Facebook crowd to promote you. There are crops to be watered, candy to be crushed, and exes to locate.

He will *never* get a level of participation from Facepalmers anywhere near the amount he got from BellGab.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on January 21, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

So this isn't a new affiliate?

Sounds like when Art quit the station decided to go with the Art stream instead of the unknown Heather stream.

Are MITD still sending the Art stream to affiliates? It's been more than the 30 days that they were contracted to stay with MITD so are the remaining affiliates still given a choice of stream or is it just Heather now?

The way that post reads is that the Denver station that Heather "scored on her own" were always an affiliate. An affiliate that decided to take the Art stream. The rest of this post is just conjecture but could be plausible. Then after 30 days were forced to take the Heather stream. After a few days they dumped the Heather stream and put on someone else. Perhaps they were informed that they had already started another 30 day obligation to carry the show and so are reluctantly carrying Heather again. Again just my own theory but I'm not seeing news of their website alerting their audience to this amazing coup.

Yeah, this party has gotten well beyond my ability to comprehend it, but these were responses to his big announcement.
This poor affiliate must have picked the show up again, sounds like they are struggling to keep something/anything? on the air in that slot.