• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:27:55 PM
Professional on the phone.

And you hive minded fucks who can't differentiate one positive thing about someone versus all the other shit you post are a joke.

You know Ross, it's going on 3 AM here or I'd gladly open up this can of worms with you. That said, someone with your recent and unfortunate experience, espousing the 'professionalism' of this band of clowns, is laughable. Your attempt at chivalry is admirable, but the best you can expect here today, is contempt and derision. Art shit the bed and Heather is, unfortunately a lost pet project of Art's cause.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:35:10 PM
Nah I'm okkkkkk I swearrrrrrrr

Wait, what's next on the things people do when they meltdown? Should I go for a walk in the snow barefoot?

hello  not at all .    do you know if art and Hoagland are back talking again  ??

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:35:57 PM
Your gif was fucking magic.

Very kind Rossy, we were in need of laughs. :)

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 08:40:06 PM
i am still trying to figure out why people give a flying fuck about Art and Heather's personal life..lol there has to be more going on in your own lives then this BS

I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck George W. Bush became President. This is just one quandary bouncing around in there.

Let me throw out another idea. I just smoked a cigarette on my deck wondering if I'm being a dick and thought of this.

Maybe Heather is terrified? Art is a wishy washy dick who doesn't care. He flipped out and she saw her new job going bye bye and she jumped up to be a hero and put the whole thing on her back? If this thing fails she's back on SSDI living a meager existence. Maybe she foolishly is taking the whole thing on herself and acting like a cult member towards Art because she can't afford any other option?

If they got legit guest hosts, they're not going to use her. So she'd be totally financially fucked any other direction than what's happening right now. So she's going for the hail mary?

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 22, 2016, 08:41:59 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck George W. Bush became President. This is just one quandary bouncing around in there.

i bet your quandary is easier to solve than mine lol

SaucyRossy

Quote from: BellBoy on January 22, 2016, 08:40:22 PM
You know Ross, it's going on 3 AM here or I'd gladly open up this can of worms with you. That said, someone with your recent and unfortunate experience, espousing the 'professionalism' of this band of clowns, is laughable. Your attempt at chivalry is admirable, but the best you can expect here today, is contempt and derision. Art shit the bed and Heather is, unfortunately a lost pet project of Art's cause.

Shit when you put it that way, anyone have a sword I can fall on?

I said and meant professional on the phone but take that phrase and twist it to mean whatever you'd like it too. I could really care less

Night Train

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:40:13 PM

Woaaaah. I didn't say couldn't. I just said I don't think it's true.

No, you didn't merely say you don't think it's true.  You said you don't think it's true, and you based that on the fact that Art "sounds professional on the phone."

Which is just ridiculous.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 22, 2016, 08:41:13 PM

hello  not at all .    do you know if art and Hoagland are back talking again  ??

I have no clue but my educated guess would be hell no.

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on January 22, 2016, 08:40:06 PM
i am still trying to figure out why people give a flying fuck about Art and Heather's personal life..lol there has to be more going on in your own lives then this BS
Drama. Especially with somebody else.  See Peyton Place and it goes from there.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:42:43 PM
Shit when you put it that way, anyone have a sword I can fall on?

I said and meant professional on the phone but take that phrase and twist it to mean whatever you'd like it too. I could really care less

The way you're posting makes it seem like you care a great deal.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 22, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

Let me throw out another idea. I just smoked a cigarette on my deck wondering if I'm being a dick and thought of this.

Maybe Heather is terrified? Art is a wishy washy dick who doesn't care. He flipped out and she saw her new job going bye bye and she jumped up to be a hero and put the whole thing on her back? If this thing fails she's back on SSDI living a meager existence. Maybe she foolishly is taking the whole thing on herself and acting like a cult member towards Art because she can't afford any other option?

If they got legit guest hosts, they're not going to use her. So she'd be totally financially fucked any other direction than what's happening right now. So she's going for the hail mary?

It was in the data..

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 22, 2016, 08:41:15 PM
Very kind Rossy, we were in need of laughs. :)

yes again !!!  both of them you posted were amazing   can't wait for  more    hint hint  lol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:43:23 PM
I have no clue but my educated guess would be hell no.

interesting  what would be your overview of it  and the road ahead for the situation   

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 08:44:23 PM
The way you're posting makes it seem like you care a great deal.

I thought you of all people could spot someone having fun and fucking with people, but you let me down queen Sandra.

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on January 22, 2016, 08:44:25 PM
It was in the data..
Yes.  Al was too busy working on the internet.  A man can only do so much.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 22, 2016, 08:45:58 PM
interesting  what would be your overview of it  and the road ahead for the situation   

What are you asking? Can you clarify?

paladin1991

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 22, 2016, 05:59:31 PM
This the problem with modern society who spends so much time sitting in front of computers.  Reality, and especially--the passage of time, becomes distorted.  Living in a time warp is fun, but then you catch your reflection in the mirror and say; "Fuck, what the hell happened?!"
I usually do that after one too many Scotches.  Then I have to roll them up in rugs and dump......wait, what?

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:46:03 PM
I thought you of all people could spot someone having fun and fucking with people, but you let me down queen Sandra.

I can tell when someone is joking and when someone is butt hurt.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 08:48:49 PM
I can tell when someone is joking and when someone is butt hurt.

Do you need an enema?

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:46:56 PM
What are you asking? Can you clarify?

at this point having been on the inside of working with hoagland what would be your over view of the situation  now  and the road ahead for both of them  ( art) on DMDN    --thanks

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:42:43 PM
Aww... shucks ya got me.
#B-4 "Quotation out of context"
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6585.0.html
:)

paladin1991

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:11:07 PM
Out of all the inane speculation and bullshit people post on this thread, this is the most absolutely full of shit "theory" I've read.

Anyone who has spoken to heather and gotten to know her off air (Jaz, MV, Eddie dean, aldous, etc.) know that she wouldn't have an affair with someone who is 1. Her boss. 2. Her friend. And she doesn't think of him that way.

Oh stop it Rossy.  The idiots are having so much fun playing spin the drool cup.

Well now I'm back to feeling bad for Heather.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:49:35 PM
Do you need an enema?

And to think I once liked you and thought of you as a friend. I have even worse judgement than you it seems.

BellBoy

Quote from: SaucyRossy on January 22, 2016, 08:46:03 PM

So, you're just trying to 'rattle our cages'...

(sounds strangely familiar... any thoughts Bateman?)

Bryan pimped the hell out of Art before he came back on the air. In fact, I mentioned it many times during the blitz that NOBODY was reaching more people (besides maybe a times square ad Chefist paid for) than Bryan Alvarez getting the word out.

Since we're on it, a big FUCK YOU to @bryanalvarez for hyping up Art over the years and getting me to listen to him. lol

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 22, 2016, 08:51:16 PM
Well now I'm back to feeling bad for Heather.

i don't..never got invested in any radio host enough